Brrrr....

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

it's all very well being Winter but does it have to be quite so cold? :-3

Us Cornish are not used to such frosty cold spells at this time of the year! This is meant to be the mildest part of the country :wah:

The weather has been so bad here lately I've been forced to go and buy 'snow boots' in an attempt to not be slipping and sliding around on icy pavements. Thankfully we seem to have finished with being snowed on for now, I think you up country lot are getting it. :sneaky:

I've missed lectures, the children have been either sent home early from school or started later in the day to allow staff travel time. How do normal people cope with snow, seems here the first flurry closes the schools. I evidently need to move off the top of a very steep hill, or maybe purchase my own stock of grit to keep the two hills clear that have to be negotiated before reaching a treated road. :D

One good thing though, the weather seems to be taking precedence over the Royal Wedding :wah::wah:
theia

Brrrr....

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1345523 wrote: it's all very well being Winter but does it have to be quite so cold? :-3

Us Cornish are not used to such frosty cold spells at this time of the year! This is meant to be the mildest part of the country :wah:

The weather has been so bad here lately I've been forced to go and buy 'snow boots' in an attempt to not be slipping and sliding around on icy pavements. Thankfully we seem to have finished with being snowed on for now, I think you up country lot are getting it. :sneaky:

I've missed lectures, the children have been either sent home early from school or started later in the day to allow staff travel time. How do normal people cope with snow, seems here the first flurry closes the schools. I evidently need to move off the top of a very steep hill, or maybe purchase my own stock of grit to keep the two hills clear that have to be negotiated before reaching a treated road. :D

One good thing though, the weather seems to be taking precedence over the Royal Wedding :wah::wah:

Someone commented at work yesterday that it was a little like Armageddon...sleet, then snow, thunder and lightning, and a strange tornado thing scurrying across the bay (funnel cloud?).

Anyway, yes, Betty, it's freezing cold and that's just not Cornwall :-2
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Helen

Brrrr....

Post by Helen »

hi betty, hardly any in newquay town itself !!! all we've got is icy pavements that they have only now begun to grit !!! from summercourt into st austell you wouldnt even know it had snowed at all......... they keep saying it will be here tomorrow but when tomorrow comes its the next day !! now they are saying it will be raining by the weekend........ its bloody cold though !!
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1345526 wrote: Someone commented at work yesterday that it was a little like Armageddon...sleet, then snow, thunder and lightning, and a strange tornado thing scurrying across the bay (funnel cloud?).

Anyway, yes, Betty, it's freezing cold and that's just not Cornwall :-2

Have you been a bad girl Theia? :-2 it's all happening where you live lol
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Helen;1345527 wrote: hi betty, hardly any in newquay town itself !!! all we've got is icy pavements that they have only now begun to grit !!! from summercourt into st austell you wouldnt even know it had snowed at all......... they keep saying it will be here tomorrow but when tomorrow comes its the next day !! now they are saying it will be raining by the weekend........ its bloody cold though !!

We had a coating of snow in the early hours of Monday morning, which then turned to rain so luckily I was able to get the car out. St Ives is still a white world as is Lelant, no school buses have run from those directions for the last two days. Clear of it in my village, and it's almost clear in the village where the children go to school, although it's really icy out and about. The wind that is blowing at the moment is rather chilly, hope it's gone by morning!
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Betty Boop;1345529 wrote: Have you been a bad girl Theia? :-2 it's all happening where you live lol

Actually, maybe it's me... there was a huge crash of thunder right over the house over the weekend, all the electrics went, I nearly wet me self and ran and hid under the duvet :wah:
theia

Brrrr....

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1345533 wrote: Actually, maybe it's me... there was a huge crash of thunder right over the house over the weekend, all the electrics went, I nearly wet me self and ran and hid under the duvet :wah:

Oh, so it was YOU who caused it!!! I should have guessed! Now please stop it :wah:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
flopstock

Brrrr....

Post by flopstock »

Snowed here today ..... Too cold to stick, so real fine and blowing like sand!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

chonsigirl

Brrrr....

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, snow men and snowballs and it sure does wreck havoc with work and school schedules.

Time to break out the thermals, Betty. I wear mine all winter long.
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

posted by betty boop

Brrrr....

it's all very well being Winter but does it have to be quite so cold?

Us Cornish are not used to such frosty cold spells at this time of the year! This is meant to be the mildest part of the country

The weather has been so bad here lately I've been forced to go and buy 'snow boots' in an attempt to not be slipping and sliding around on icy pavements. Thankfully we seem to have finished with being snowed on for now, I think you up country lot are getting it.

I've missed lectures, the children have been either sent home early from school or started later in the day to allow staff travel time. How do normal people cope with snow, seems here the first flurry closes the schools. I evidently need to move off the top of a very steep hill, or maybe purchase my own stock of grit to keep the two hills clear that have to be negotiated before reaching a treated road.

One good thing though, the weather seems to be taking precedence over the Royal Wedding

Good grief woman get a proper sense of perspective, Haven't you seen the news? London has had a smattering of snow, the M25 ground to a halt and it's snowing in Kent. Obscure towns like Cornwall don't even get a mention so far as the national news is concerned now london has been hit. You do realise if these wonderful people in the city can't get to work and earn their bonuses we will all go bankrupt don't you?.

I am completely snowed in, all the trains are cancelled and the roads are getting blocked, the m8 is down to one lane both ways and was shut yesterday for a time so I feel a sense of solidarity with those poor people in the south east and london with their smattering of snow. It must seem like the end of the world to them the poor dears. You and I living north of watford as we do are used to harsh conditions, just put a woolly vest on.
koan

Brrrr....

Post by koan »

I come from a land of snow and now live in a land where a few centimeters shuts the whole city down. It would be laughable except that they seem to have not heard of salt before so just walking to work requires an act of faith in a higher power.

I walked to work the first day of the storm only to find out I could have canceled the day due to weather and not have been held accountable. I'll keep that in mind next time I feel the need to wear a sweater under my coat.
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

gmc;1345585 wrote: posted by betty boop

Good grief woman get a proper sense of perspective, Haven't you seen the news? London has had a smattering of snow, the M25 ground to a halt and it's snowing in Kent. Obscure towns like Cornwall don't even get a mention so far as the national news is concerned now london has been hit. You do realise if these wonderful people in the city can't get to work and earn their bonuses we will all go bankrupt don't you?.

I am completely snowed in, all the trains are cancelled and the roads are getting blocked, the m8 is down to one lane both ways and was shut yesterday for a time so I feel a sense of solidarity with those poor people in the south east and london with their smattering of snow. It must seem like the end of the world to them the poor dears. You and I living north of watford as we do are used to harsh conditions, just put a woolly vest on.

I live north of Watford?? :thinking: don't think so, I think Cornwall can be seen as a little backward but not all it's residents are lol

I'd happily be totally snowed in, I'd have time to watch the news then. I could also get on with two essays that are due and not have to keep reading text announcements that the two schools my children are at might close, or that they won't open until 10 and then finish again at 2! I can't get to uni and attend seminars in that space of time lol. There's a lot of annoyed parents around here, 20 schools closed on Monday due to icy conditions with parents having to take time off work. That'll be the governments fault for insisting that Mums go back to work when their youngest reaches a certain age hey.

All those wonderful people in London can jolly well walk to work, sleep in their offices and earn their bonus! The M25 is always ground to a halt, snow or no snow :wah:

I bet you have nice snow up there, not wet yucky snow that doesn't build proper snowmen that we keep getting here.

Vest? What's that? :wah:
Boogalette

Brrrr....

Post by Boogalette »

How much snow have you all been getting?

I`m in NE Canada, so snow is nothing new to me. I have a love hate with winter. I would love to move to a more temperate climate but I know I would miss winter eventually.

We have the down jackets, a plastic tub full of mitts, hats and scarves, winter boots. We see the salt and sand truck go by whenever they call for a storm. We have to tidy the yard before the season sets in.

I hate winter, but it makes for a beautiful Christmas.

Good luck to all of you with the snow. I hope it returns to your regular weather soon.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.~ De Seuss
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

posted by betty boop

I live north of Watford?? don't think so, I think Cornwall can be seen as a little backward but not all it's residents are lol

Just kidding. Try asking the average londoner where cornwall is. Up north is a village north of watford gap don't you know. cornwall is probably on the way.

posted by boogalette

How much snow have you all been getting?

Getting up to about a metre - nothing compared to what you get but we don't normally get much snow. We've had about four inches in the last hour The roads are so congested the gritters can't get a chance to keep on top of it. Luckily it's not drifting yet.
Bez

Brrrr....

Post by Bez »

About 2" here in Sussex. Going to Brighton tonight to see Michael Bolton. Hopefully the buses are still running and my son is going to pick us up. Trains aren't running due to conditions between London and Brighton.

Keep warm everybody and hope it gets better where you are soon.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

Brrrr....

Post by Bez »

Bez;1345602 wrote: About 2" here in Sussex. Going to Brighton tonight to see Michael Bolton. Hopefully the buses are still running and my son is going to pick us up. Trains aren't running due to conditions between London and Brighton.

Keep warm everybody and hope it gets better where you are soon.

Well would you believe it...... dressed up like Scott of the antarctic....got the bus to Brighton and Michael Bolton is ill so no concert....:yh_sad:yh_sad
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Bez;1345630 wrote: Well would you believe it...... dressed up like Scott of the antarctic....got the bus to Brighton and Michael Bolton is ill so no concert....:yh_sad:yh_sad

oh no!! couldn't they have announced that earlier today?
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Boogalette;1345600 wrote: How much snow have you all been getting?

I`m in NE Canada, so snow is nothing new to me. I have a love hate with winter. I would love to move to a more temperate climate but I know I would miss winter eventually.

We have the down jackets, a plastic tub full of mitts, hats and scarves, winter boots. We see the salt and sand truck go by whenever they call for a storm. We have to tidy the yard before the season sets in.

Good luck to all of you with the snow. I hope it returns to your regular weather soon.

None at all here at the moment, just icy untreated roads and pavements. Chance of snow forecast again for tonight... I know it's been snowing up on the north coast tonight, not far from here, hopefully it will miss us.
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

About a metre now and I am snowed in. I've dug the car out three times this week, have decided I'm going to wait till I'm sure it has stopped snowing before doing so again. My car is great in the snow but is only little, poor thing gets impaled on deep snow and hangs there with it's little wheels spinning. My wife thinks it's cute but is speaking to me again despite my telling her to shut up and just dig. I see the poor guys clearing the roads are getting blamed again. We have some of the most congested roads on the planet the gritters and snowploughs get stuck in traffic jams and the snow gets a chance to build up, under the circumstances I think they do pretty well. The number of people who seem to think the trains are cancelled just to annoy them personally in unbelievable. People who don't like driving in bad weather should just stay at home, especially if they have rear wheel drive cars with low profile tyres.
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

gmc;1345656 wrote: About a metre now and I am snowed in. I've dug the car out three times this week, have decided I'm going to wait till I'm sure it has stopped snowing before doing so again. My car is great in the snow but is only little, poor thing gets impaled on deep snow and hangs there with it's little wheels spinning. My wife thinks it's cute but is speaking to me again despite my telling her to shut up and just dig. I see the poor guys clearing the roads are getting blamed again. We have some of the most congested roads on the planet the gritters and snowploughs get stuck in traffic jams and the snow gets a chance to build up, under the circumstances I think they do pretty well. The number of people who seem to think the trains are cancelled just to annoy them personally in unbelievable. People who don't like driving in bad weather should just stay at home, especially if they have rear wheel drive cars with low profile tyres.

I got up an hour ago to find half an inch of snow out there again, I'm snowed in too now lol purely because I live at the top of a very steep hill, that's not been treated yet this morning. I need to encounter not one but two steep hills before I reach the treated hill, I'm not used to driving in snow so staying put, silly to attempt it really. Still snowing currently, maybe we'll be rewarded with a few more inches to make the being snowed in statement worthwhile :wah:

All the schools in the area are closed again, sounds like the village where my children go to school is under a lot more snow than us here.

I praise the Gary Gritters too, my friend was moaning the other day she couldn't get off her estate because no gritters had been around, she wasn't impressed when I pointed out it wasn't a main road and those are the ones that take priority :D
Boogalette

Brrrr....

Post by Boogalette »

gmc;1345601 wrote: posted by betty boop

Just kidding. Try asking the average londoner where cornwall is. Up north is a village north of watford gap don't you know. cornwall is probably on the way.

posted by boogalette

Getting up to about a metre - nothing compared to what you get but we don't normally get much snow. We've had about four inches in the last hour The roads are so congested the gritters can't get a chance to keep on top of it. Luckily it's not drifting yet.

That`s a goodly ampunt of snow!

I onder if you all should brace yourselves for winters like this for the next few years. You had this sort of season last years as well?
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.~ De Seuss
Snowfire

Brrrr....

Post by Snowfire »

We've got over 18 inches in our village in the south east. Cant open the back door and we've got an igloo on the front drive where the car used to be and I've got some spectacular icicles hanging in front of the back door. The local farmer has done a few runs through the lanes with his snow plough but not enough to drive on, which means I've got another long walk to the supermarket tomorow. That was a two and a half hour round trip on tuesday morning and me and the missus couldnt move for the rest of the day
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

Boogalette;1345688 wrote: That`s a goodly ampunt of snow!

I onder if you all should brace yourselves for winters like this for the next few years. You had this sort of season last years as well?

Last year wasn't so bad and remember this is only November. We used to get an awful lot more snow than we do now so yopu would have snow chains and the like to hand. Over the last thirty years or so winters have been getting milder and milder. The cairngorn plateau has a climate akin to the arctic circle and it used to be you could go cross country skiing through the forests, It's where they trained wartime troops for arctic warfare. you still can occasionally but only occasionally you still get snow on the tops though. Latterly it's been more rain than snow.

YouTube - Summit sunshine on Ben Macdui

Have a look at this, it's from the seventies

YouTube - Weir's Way - Weir's Way - Glen Affric

Bore the pants off you but skip forward and look at the snow - it was so commonplace it doesn't even rate a mention. You hardly get snow at the level of the road now, well you do but not to that extent and it temnds not to lie for long. I notice a big difference but really only notice a difference if you happen to have been hillwalkng for years.
chonsigirl

Brrrr....

Post by chonsigirl »

Chilly today here, wind chills hit 32.
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Still snowing off and on here, we might even make 2 inches overnight. Whatever happens I won't be getting the car up one hill and down the other, they were both like skating rinks at 6pm tonight. Will be really surprised if the schools open tomorrow, so not setting the alarms, just as well have a lie in :D
Mustang

Brrrr....

Post by Mustang »

Yesterday, an excessive amount of over 3 1/2 inches of heavy rain caused massive flooding all over the place, schools closed because roads were flooded. By noon, the temperatures dropped drastically and 4 inches of snow fell. Temperatures have been fluctuating between the teens and mid 20's now. Calling for snow every day over the next 7 days.
flopstock

Brrrr....

Post by flopstock »

:wah:Let's get some pictures people!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Mustang

Brrrr....

Post by Mustang »

Pictures of the flooding around my area. Now, the clean up starts.
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Mustang;1345763 wrote: Pictures of the flooding around my area. Now, the clean up starts.

Oh my word mustang that looks horrific!

The amount of snow we had here was a joke really, less than two inches and everywhere grinds to a halt. No point in photos, it's been defrosting most of the day and two old fella's have done a sterling job with a shovel clearing two tracks up and down the hill so people can get their cars out if they need to. We're not desperate for anything so staying put. Meant to be slightly milder weather coming in and it's certainly warmer out there. Just been out and cleared my steps and path of compacted icy snow so I can get down to my washroom without breaking my neck. Forecasters are predicting rain now, so we'll see if it remains just rain - fingers crossed.
Snowfire

Brrrr....

Post by Snowfire »

Finally dug the car out today. Me and the neighbours didnt know what to do with all the snow so its all just piled up high like baracades between us. Only got the car out cos I couldnt face the trek by foot to Sainsburys but then it took me twenty minutes to get out the parking spot at the supermarket. They hadnt bothered to clear any snow at all so you can imagine the chaos.

Still cant get out the back door.

This is as much snow as Ive seen in these parts since I was a littlun in the 60's. I think it was '64 when we had huge amounts of snow over Christmas. I was 8 years old and have a lasting memory of the snow being up past my waist. We lived in an old pre-fab house back then and it was freeeezing. Windows froze on the insides and we huddled round an old parrafin heater. Those were the days
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

council send round JCB's to clear all the streets. Wish I hadn't bothered digging my car out now - you never know though, usually it just doesn't last very long and the main roads are kept clear. If you need to get out you can't really wait.
Kathy Ellen

Brrrr....

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Betty:-6

I can't believe the snow that the UK and Ireland are getting during the last few years. I remember a time that you hardly had any snow!

Stay warm and safe Betty! I'm dreading the winter. I hate the cold, dark, damp and gray skies....:thinking:
flopstock

Brrrr....

Post by flopstock »

Mustang;1345763 wrote: Pictures of the flooding around my area. Now, the clean up starts.

Are you clear of this?

Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

Kathy Ellen;1345823 wrote: Hi Betty:-6

I can't believe the snow that the UK and Ireland are getting during the last few years. I remember a time that you hardly had any snow!

Stay warm and safe Betty! I'm dreading the winter. I hate the cold, dark, damp and gray skies....:thinking:

It rained, all last night, it's virtually all gone! Just in time to go and watch my daughter in a show tonight :guitarist

More cold weather forecast again for next week :(
flopstock

Brrrr....

Post by flopstock »

1 to 3

two hours later 3 to 5

5 hours later 3 to 6

this morning 5 to 8 possible..

why do we bother turning on the forecast?:-2

Just wait until it is finished and go stand in it..:wah:

OpenMind

Brrrr....

Post by OpenMind »

All the areas that had thawed turned to solid ice today. I spent the afternoon chipping it off the steps leading down from my front door and put a load of salt on it. It seemed ok half an hour ago when I checked it. This evening, they predicted more snow overnight for this area. Whoopee!!
AussiePam

Brrrr....

Post by AussiePam »

Stay warm, everyone! France is also under snow!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

Snowing again about three inches in the last hour or so. Normally we get that and it's gone after a day or so. Should be fun. I need a car to go meet clients if I can't get put it starts getting expensive. Might take up cross country skiing again and that malamute I almost got would look really cool right now.
Mustang

Brrrr....

Post by Mustang »

flopstock;1345824 wrote: Are you clear of this?

Yes, we came through it without a drop. Some of our friends didn't though. Suffered the loss of furnaces and hot water tanks that were located in their basements.

Woke up to 8" of new snow this morning and it's still falling. Winter is officially here! :guitarist
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

About 30 cms in total the whole of the central belt has ground to a halt, there have been people stranded all day on the M8 and M80, seven hours in a car in freezing conditions is no fun if you are not equipped for it. -10c last night we now have freezing fog and it looks as if it might be cold again tonight. We just don't get weather like this normally that's why it is causing so many problems.
flopstock

Brrrr....

Post by flopstock »

Mustang;1345990 wrote: Yes, we came through it without a drop. Some of our friends didn't though. Suffered the loss of furnaces and hot water tanks that were located in their basements.

Woke up to 8" of new snow this morning and it's still falling. Winter is officially here! :guitarist

5 degrees here this morning. supposed to stay like this until thursday and then snow again.

gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

The wife just had a text from one of her friends who left work at 12 o'clock who is still stuck on the M8 having travelled about four miles of the way home.

BBC News - BBC News Channel
Mustang

Brrrr....

Post by Mustang »

flopstock;1346000 wrote: 5 degrees here this morning. supposed to stay like this until thursday and then snow again.

It hasn't stopped snowing at all today. It's beautiful! :D 18º here right now with windchill holding at about 7º. We just came in from clearing a foot of snow about 1/2 hour ago and another 4 inches has already accumulated. Suppose to continue snowing through Saturday! I love it!

Wanna break out the sleds now and go have some fun? :wah:
Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

gmc;1346010 wrote: The wife just had a text from one of her friends who left work at 12 o'clock who is still stuck on the M8 having travelled about four miles of the way home.

BBC News - BBC News Channel

Oh my word, I hope she will be ok.

Luckily for us all our snow melted, it was a lot warmer over the weekend but temperatures are falling again now. I drove the children to school this morning and couldn't believe the frost, you'd be fooled into thinking it had snowed again. I've never seen so much frost in my life.
flopstock

Brrrr....

Post by flopstock »

Do you folks salt the roads much over there?

Our town started using a salt and sand mixture a couple of years ago to stretch it out longer.

Betty Boop

Brrrr....

Post by Betty Boop »

flopstock;1346047 wrote: Do you folks salt the roads much over there?

Our town started using a salt and sand mixture a couple of years ago to stretch it out longer.

The gritters will have been out since 4am, it's a white world with frost again this morning. They grit all the major roads so the journey to school is mostly gritted apart from two hills out of my street and the village where the schools are. They do a good job in snow keeping the main roads moving but if you live any distance from a treated road you're stuffed.
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

flopstock;1346047 wrote: Do you folks salt the roads much over there?

We do and rather a lot of it, which is one reason our cars tend not to last more than about ten years or so before rust takes them. I had to scrap an eight year old car because the cross member rusted away, The engine was fine didn't even use oil at 135,000 miles but it would cost more to repair than the car was actually worth. I like cars I just don't like having to buy a new one.

Once it gets below about -5 degrees (I think it is) the salt and grit stop working and freeze up as well. It was minus 10 on sunday night so you had a foot of snow falling on an already frozen road - and most of it fell in the space of an hour during the rush hour and it then just didn't let up till the afternoon. The previous week we had a metre of the stuff. We just don't get snow like this normally, indeed we hardly got any round here at all until last year and now this one. Usually they grit the roads, then it rains and washes it all away and they have to do it all over again and if they mistime it you get sheet of black ice. On the whole they are pretty good.

People are complaining about lack of information - the roads are all blocked don't try and travel. How much more specific do you need to be?
recovering conservative

Brrrr....

Post by recovering conservative »

Boogalette;1345600 wrote: How much snow have you all been getting?

Down here in Hamilton, we haven't had any snow at all yet, because the lake-effect snowstorms are either to our north, or south of us.

If you don't like snow, I wouldn't go making too great an effort to move south for a warmer climate. As global temperatures gradually increase year by year, we will end up with a subtropical climate, but on the downside, we will eventually have millions of climate refugees moving north to escape floods and droughts in the tropics.
gmc

Brrrr....

Post by gmc »

Betty Boop;1346020 wrote: Oh my word, I hope she will be ok.

Luckily for us all our snow melted, it was a lot warmer over the weekend but temperatures are falling again now. I drove the children to school this morning and couldn't believe the frost, you'd be fooled into thinking it had snowed again. I've never seen so much frost in my life.

he got home at three in the morning.

posted by recovering conservative

Down here in Hamilton, we haven't had any snow at all yet, because the lake-effect snowstorms are either to our north, or south of us.

Along the road in Hamilton Lanarkshire school pupils have been spending the night because they couldn't get home.

Return to “General Chit Chat”