Survey Participants Needed!!

Nicky25

Post by Nicky25 »

Hi all,

I`m a student at the university of Frankfurt, Germany. We are conducting a non-commercial survey which forms part of a dissertation project. Therefore we are looking for English speaking participants.

Our goal is to investigate investment decisions with regard to socially responsible investments. There is absolutely NO previous knowledge required, everybody can take part! It only takes about 10 minutes and you can win a 100 GBP Amazon voucher. Given the small number of English participants, the chance of winning is quite good.

Survey

I really appreciate your help as it is very difficult to find participants outside of Germany.

Nicky
spot

Post by spot »

There's a difference between undergraduates asking for volunteers from among their acquaintances, and registering from site to site just to spread requests like this. Does the university of Frankfurt not have a policy in place depreciating such negative publicity? Have you asked your supervisor whether it's acceptable? Just because it's "non-commercial" doesn't mean it's elegant practice.

Here's some of the trail...

Online Discussion Forum :: Topic - Survey Participants Needed

Survey Participants Needed :: Cosmopolitan

Survey: Need your help! - The Student Room

For the record, I deplore such behaviour and I think any University should protect its reputation by forbidding it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

If you would like my participation, please find me at:

www.Ispotaspammer.com

Thank You
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Science”