The 3rd Guangzhou Int'l Garden Machinery Fair 2011

Review or discuss new releases
May Ho

Post by May Ho »

The 3rd Guangzhou International Garden Machinary Fair 2011 (GMF2011) will be held at China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex during 30th March-1st April. GMF2011 focuses on garden machinery, including lawn mowers, blowers, chainsaws, cultivators, lawn edgers, hedge timmers, hand tools, leaf sweepers, log saws, pressure washers, tractors, ect.
koan

Post by koan »

sounds like a strange record album.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

And is this equipment used to create an orchestra?

An interesting concept, garden equipment as musical instrument:thinking:, but I must confess I usually have the shuffle playing while I'm gardening in order to drown out the noise.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

May Ho

Post by May Ho »

Haha, it is funny. Well, actually it is a trade show for the garden machinery industry, which will be held at the largest exhibition hall in Asia.
May Ho

Post by May Ho »

flopstock, maybe it's time to have better garden equitments. Make your gardenning easy and enjoyful.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You're not seriously recommending we all get on a plane to China to buy a lawnmower are you ?

BTW you can keep your 4x4 and utes ('Great Wall' I think they're called ) They are crap.
spot

Post by spot »

May Ho, is there an online booking system?

How much money do you recommend foreign visitors bring with them for living expenses?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

fuzzywuzzy;1338731 wrote:

BTW you can keep your 4x4 and utes

Utes are a cool Native American tribe, we'll keep them. :)

Return to “New Releases”