WHEEL OF FORTUNE (series 2) apologies to Koan !

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336200 wrote: She's a bit of a dog, isn't she? :wah:

Funnily enough on the last one, I chose an M then changed it to an N! Doh!

Let's see if I can do any better today as no one else seems to be around... :-3

Can I try an E please Carolly? :)Cheek.....I was showing off my curves.:-5

Ok here we go.....good luck.;)

Song

----E-/---/--EE-/--/---/-----/--/------E--

Singer

------E/------------
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Just wanted you to see that my little Precious is laughing at you lot:wah:

Attached files
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336224 wrote: Just wanted you to see that my little Precious is laughing at you lot:wah:

Is she a Yorkshire Terrier? She's absolutely gorgeous! :-4

I thought the 3 letter words were 'the' but they're not. Hmmm...perhaps they're 'and'.

Can I have an A please Carolly? :)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Carolly;1336224 wrote: Just wanted you to see that my little Precious is laughing at you lot:wah:

Awww, she's sooooo cute ! :-6 (I'm talkin about the dawg :yh_eyerol) :yh_tong2
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336231 wrote: Is she a Yorkshire Terrier? She's absolutely gorgeous! :-4

I thought the 3 letter words were 'the' but they're not. Hmmm...perhaps they're 'and'.

Can I have an A please Carolly? :)She sure is...Kaz named her and she should be a dog model as when she sees a camera she just poses.....as you can see here :wah:

Song

Singer

--A---E/-A----------

No more ....sorry.:thinking:

Attached files
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1336237 wrote: Awww, she's sooooo cute ! :-6 (I'm talkin about the dawg :yh_eyerol) :yh_tong2Well theres a surprise:-5:wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

G#Gill;1336237 wrote: Awww, she's sooooo cute ! :-6 (I'm talkin about the dawg :yh_eyerol) :yh_tong2

Lmao. I kinda guessed you weren't talkin' 'bout me. :wah::wah::wah:

Carolly;1336245 wrote: She sure is...Kaz named her and she should be a dog model as when she sees a camera she just poses.....as you can see here :wah:

Song

Singer

--A---E/-A----------

No more ....sorry.:thinking:

She is SO gorgeous. :-4 Yorkies are the most wonderful dogs. :-4

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures of her. :)

*Sends virtual head pats to Precious* :)

Well, I didn't do too well on the A's. It's lucky there were 2 in the singers name! Whew.

*Wipes sweat from brow*

I guess I'll stick with the vowels and choose an O please Carolly. :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336257 wrote: Lmao. I kinda guessed you weren't talkin' 'bout me. :wah::wah::wah:

She is SO gorgeous. :-4 Yorkies are the most wonderful dogs. :-4

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures of her. :)

*Sends virtual head pats to Precious* :)

Well, I didn't do too well on the A's. It's lucky there were 2 in the singers name! Whew.

*Wipes sweat from brow*

I guess I'll stick with the vowels and choose an O please Carolly. :)At the moment the sweet little darling has ignored the fact she has 2 baskets of her own toys and decided to drag one of my Bears off a chair and bash it up:-5

Song

--O-E-/---/--EE-/O-/---/-O---/O-/-O----E--

Singer

--A---E/-A----O-O---

You did well!:guitarist
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336273 wrote: At the moment the sweet little darling has ignored the fact she has 2 baskets of her own toys and decided to drag one of my Bears off a chair and bash it up:-5

Song

--O-E-/---/--EE-/O-/---/-O---/O-/-O----E--

Singer

--A---E/-A----O-O---

You did well!:guitarist

Thankyou. :) Pets are funny. I've been off work sick this week so my other half kindly went and bought me some new books to read. One book accidently fell on the floor unnoticed...and the bunny munched it! :wah: Luckily it's only the back cover. The other half wasn't too impressed. :o :wah:

How's your bear now? :-3

Hmmm...that little O_ word might be of . . . or oh, or, ow, oy, on, ox

Wow! I am so stumped! I thought that little 3 letter word would be 'and' or 'the' or even 'for'.

I think I'll play safe and ask for an I this time Carolly. Thankyou. :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336298 wrote: Thankyou. :) Pets are funny. I've been off work sick this week so my other half kindly went and bought me some new books to read. One book accidently fell on the floor unnoticed...and the bunny munched it! :wah: Luckily it's only the back cover. The other half wasn't too impressed. :o :wah:

How's your bear now? :-3

Hmmm...that little O_ word might be of . . . or oh, or, ow, oy, on, ox

Wow! I am so stumped! I thought that little 3 letter word would be 'and' or 'the' or even 'for'.

I think I'll play safe and ask for an I this time Carolly. Thankyou. :)The bear is armless and not impressed:-5 and my other Dogs try to keep away from her as she trys to drag them about also if there sleeping.....I woke up the other day after having a nap on the sofa and she was sleeping on my chest and I thought....ahhhhh bless the little sweetheart.....then got up and saw she had pulled apart a very expensive doll and that was why she was so tired and sleeping:-5:-5.So you have a Bunny that likes a good book ah:wah:

Song

--O-E-/---/--EE-/O-/---/-O---/O-/-O--I-E--

Singer

--A--IE/-A----O-O---

Your call.:)
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336300 wrote: The bear is armless and not impressed:-5 and my other Dogs try to keep away from her as she trys to drag them about also if there sleeping.....I woke up the other day after having a nap on the sofa and she was sleeping on my chest and I thought....ahhhhh bless the little sweetheart.....then got up and saw she had pulled apart a very expensive doll and that was why she was so tired and sleeping:-5:-5.So you have a Bunny that likes a good book ah:wah:

Song

--O-E-/---/--EE-/O-/---/-O---/O-/-O--I-E--

Singer

--A--IE/-A----O-O---

Your call.:)

Lol. They look cute so they can get away with being naughty! :sneaky::wah:

One of the kids at school has the face of an angel...but is a right little devil! :thinking::wah:

You make my bunny sound intelligent! :wah::wah::wah: Yes she likes a good book..or any book really..or paper...magazines...card and especially carpets and wires! :-5:wah: No matter how much you think you've bunny-proofed, they'll find something to munch! :-5:-5:wah:

Oh now this is a hard one. :-5 You know so many songs and singers, don't you?

I'm guessing that O_ word has got to be an On or an Or or an Of. :thinking:

Eeny, meenie, miney, moe..... :sneaky:

I'm going to cross my fingers and guess an R please Carolly. :thinking:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336306 wrote: Lol. They look cute so they can get away with being naughty! :sneaky::wah:

One of the kids at school has the face of an angel...but is a right little devil! :thinking::wah:

You make my bunny sound intelligent! :wah::wah::wah: Yes she likes a good book..or any book really..or paper...magazines...card and especially carpets and wires! :-5:wah: No matter how much you think you've bunny-proofed, they'll find something to munch! :-5:-5:wah:

Oh now this is a hard one. :-5 You know so many songs and singers, don't you?

I'm guessing that O_ word has got to be an On or an Or or an Of. :thinking:

Eeny, meenie, miney, moe..... :sneaky:

I'm going to cross my fingers and guess an R please Carolly. :thinking:I love Music Rap and always have done.Ive been driving sometimes and have had to stop when a song has moved me or ive had to write the song down.I used to travel the country alot working and its the music that kept me going at times lol...and awake!!:o

Song

B-O-E-/---/--EE-/O-/---/-O---/O-/-O--I-E--

Singer

--A--IE/-A---BO-O---

Very well done theres 2!!!:guitarist
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

OH FGS.....I must get my eyes tested:-5:-5...well it was in ye favour flower:DYou still want an R:wah::o
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Bump
koan

Post by koan »

just want to comment that every time I see this thread I think "wheel of fortune"... "sorry koan" Hey... what? Are you trying to say the wheel let me down?

I'm lucky.

Dammit.

I am.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

koan;1336357 wrote: just want to comment that every time I see this thread I think "wheel of fortune"... "sorry koan" Hey... what? Are you trying to say the wheel let me down?

I'm lucky.

Dammit.

I am.

Koan, I only put 'apologies to Koan' because I felt I had nicked your thread idea, and felt you should get some credit for the initial introduction of the thread a few years ago, bringing to FG a better class of 'word' game ! :thinking: :yh_wink:yh_smiley
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336314 wrote: OH FGS.....I must get my eyes tested:-5:-5...well it was in ye favour flower:DYou still want an R:wah::o

:wah: Thankyou for the helping hand hunni. :yh_flower:yh_flower :-4

Yes please, can I still have an R? Thankyou. :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336391 wrote: :wah: Thankyou for the helping hand hunni. :yh_flower:yh_flower :-4

Yes please, can I still have an R? Thankyou. :)Sorry for the delay but I got a new phone that does everything but the washing up :thinking:maybe I aint found that bit yet:-3 and it will be great when I work out how to use it fgs:-5:rolleyes: ...oh well tomorrow's another day:o

Song

BRO-E-/--E/--EE-/O-/--E/-O---/O-/-O--I-E--

Singer

--AR-IE/-A---BORO---

There ye go...looking good:guitarist
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Rap, we're all waiting for your next letter Mrs !! :p :wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1336586 wrote: Rap, we're all waiting for your next letter Mrs !! :p :wah:

Maybe shes at work?:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Probably, Kaz, I just wanted to bump the thread up so it didn't disappear !` :-6 :p
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

G#Gill;1336586 wrote: Rap, we're all waiting for your next letter Mrs !! :p :wah:

Sorry hunni. Gotta work, bills to pay, bunnies to feed, kids who need my every last penny to spend...:wah:

Carolly;1336503 wrote: Sorry for the delay but I got a new phone that does everything but the washing up :thinking:maybe I aint found that bit yet:-3 and it will be great when I work out how to use it fgs:-5:rolleyes: ...oh well tomorrow's another day:o

Song

BRO-E-/---/--EE-/O-/---/-O---/O-/-O--I-E--

Singer

--AR-IE/-A---BORO---

There ye go...looking good:guitarist

Cool sounding phone. :) Taught it to do the washing up yet? *winks* :wah:

You need to teach it to use the microwave and boil the kettle for a nice cup of tea too! :wah:

Well, that first word could be "Broken' and the little word could be 'Of' so, fingers crossed, here goes . . . can I have an N please Carolly? Thankyou :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1336590 wrote: Probably, Kaz, I just wanted to bump the thread up so it didn't disappear !` :-6 :pNo fear of that Gill:wah: but its hard sometimes as people cant be here 24/7 and have places to go to and work...cant say to their boss....excuse me can I go on Gills Thread as they need a letter:wah:...but I will say one thing though.Maybe you should put a time on the time someone does come back....maybe 3 days?I say that cause people get ill etc and we wouldn't even know...just a thought but its your Thread so you have to make the rules swampduck:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336610 wrote: Sorry hunni. Gotta work, bills to pay, bunnies to feed, kids who need my every last penny to spend...:wah:

Cool sounding phone. :) Taught it to do the washing up yet? *winks* :wah:

You need to teach it to use the microwave and boil the kettle for a nice cup of tea too! :wah:

Well, that first word could be "Broken' and the little word could be 'Of' so, fingers crossed, here goes . . . can I have an N please Carolly? Thankyou :)
Rap first I have to apologise for missing out 2 Es....the truth of the matter is somehow I overlooked them.This is no excuse but as Kaz knows I have been under pressure the last few days as a couple of people very close to me have health issues and ive been worried sick....guess thats why I didnt even read the letter right and gave you another letter in the game:-3.Well had some good news about one of those people today and Wednesday should bring me more news of the other...I have no idea which way it will go though.Anyway im not here to talk about probs....just to try to explain maybe why I made this cods up....either that or im losing the plot:-3;)Anyway....lets play and I promise to pay more attention.;)

Song

BRO-EN/--E/--EE-/O-/--E/-O-N-/O-/-ON-INE--

Singer

--AR-IE/-AN--BORO---
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

As regards the time taken between 'go's' , I don't think there is much worry at the moment, so I'll leave it as is, unless a problem develops, me little cashew nut :yh_rotfl
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336653 wrote: Rap first I have to apologise for missing out 2 Es....the truth of the matter is somehow I overlooked them.This is no excuse but as Kaz knows I have been under pressure the last few days as a couple of people very close to me have health issues and ive been worried sick....guess thats why I didnt even read the letter right and gave you another letter in the game:-3.Well had some good news about one of those people today and Wednesday should bring me more news of the other...I have no idea which way it will go though.Anyway im not here to talk about probs....just to try to explain maybe why I made this cods up....either that or im losing the plot:-3;)Anyway....lets play and I promise to pay more attention.;)

Song

Singer

--AR-IE/-AN--BORO---

No need to apologise Carolly, it added to the fun. :wah: I thought those words were 'the' and then I thought they were 'and'. My next thought was they were 'cry' or 'try', so I was having a lot of fun trying to guess them.

I'm so sorry to hear you've been worried about your friends. :-1 It's horrible when those we love are ill or having problems. I'm really glad to hear that you've had good news about one friend and really hope you hear good news about your other friend too. It's ok to talk about your probs, we all have them and it's what FG members are good at, isn't it?

Anyway, back to the thread . . .

Song

Singer

--AR-IE/-AN--BORO---

So far I've got 'Broken the wheel/steel/greed/speed of the something of something.

And I suddenly realised the singers first name had 2 letters not one, so it had to be Charlie. I added UGH to his surname to make Borough and from that I found...

Broken The Speed of The Sound Of Lonliness

by Charlie Landsborough.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336676 wrote: No need to apologise Carolly, it added to the fun. :wah: I thought those words were 'the' and then I thought they were 'and'. My next thought was they were 'cry' or 'try', so I was having a lot of fun trying to guess them.

I'm so sorry to hear you've been worried about your friends. :-1 It's horrible when those we love are ill or having problems. I'm really glad to hear that you've had good news about one friend and really hope you hear good news about your other friend too. It's ok to talk about your probs, we all have them and it's what FG members are good at, isn't it?

Anyway, back to the thread . . .

Song

Singer

--AR-IE/-AN--BORO---

So far I've got 'Broken the wheel/steel/greed/speed of the something of something.

And I suddenly realised the singers first name had 2 letters not one, so it had to be Charlie. I added UGH to his surname to make Borough and from that I found...

Broken The Speed of The Sound Of Lonliness

by Charlie Landsborough.Well done you!:guitarist:guitaristYou should listen to this song...its great...love it.

Oh and the Phones going back...the washing facility wernt that great.:-5;)

So your turn...good luck.:D:guitarist
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336681 wrote: Well done you!:guitarist:guitaristYou should listen to this song...its great...love it.

Oh and the Phones going back...the washing facility wernt that great.:-5;)

So your turn...good luck.:D:guitarist

Thanks Carolly. :) I did find the song and listened to it. He has some nice songs. :)

Sorry to hear about the washing facility on your new phone. :(

I'd take it back and complain. :wah:

Tell them you want one that hoovers through too! :wah::wah::wah:

Okay folks...time to start a new game. :)

I have chosen a book and an author.

The book is called: -----/ ---

And the author is: -----/ --/ ------

Roll up! Roll up! Who wants to be the first to put their head in the noose? :sneaky: :wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

OK seeing as how nobody wants to have a go, I'll pick an A please, Rap :thinking:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

G#Gill;1336844 wrote: OK seeing as how nobody wants to have a go, I'll pick an A please, Rap :thinking:

Thanks Gilly. I thought the smell of my 'Eau de Clown' perfume was putting people off.

Do they think I smell funny? :sneaky: :thinking: :wah:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. The stoopid 'puter froze and wouldn't come back online.

I kicked it . . . it's working now. :sneaky: :thinking: :wah:

The book is called: ---A-/ ---

And the author is: ----A/ -A/ --A---

Excellent start Gilly. Well done!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:guitarist Well thank you Rap ! :)

In which case I'll pick an E next............... :yh_bigsmi
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Rapunzel;1336925 wrote: Thanks Gilly. I thought the smell of my 'Eau de Clown' perfume was putting people off.

Do they think I smell funny? :sneaky: :thinking: :wah:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. The stoopid 'puter froze and wouldn't come back online.

I kicked it . . . it's working now. :sneaky: :thinking: :wah:

The book is called: ---A-/ ---

And the author is: ----A/ -A/ --A---

Excellent start Gilly. Well done! Course I don't think you smell funny...but there again I have no sense of smell so what the hell do I know:-2The only reason I never jumped in was to not pee people off....well more then usual I mean:wah:;)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Carolly;1336937 wrote: Course I don't think you smell funny...but there again I have no sense of smell so what the hell do I know:-2The only reason I never jumped in was to not pee people off....well more then usual I mean:wah:;)

Aha !!! So you left it to muggins here to pee people off instead eh? :-5 :wah: Like I know book titles :-5 :yh_eyerol :sneaky:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Carolly;1336937 wrote: Course I don't think you smell funny...but there again I have no sense of smell so what the hell do I know:-2The only reason I never jumped in was to not pee people off....well more then usual I mean:wah:;)

Oh bless. :-4 Thank you hunni. :-6 I thought maybe it was me the other kids didn't want to play with.

G#Gill;1336936 wrote: :guitarist Well thank you Rap ! :)

In which case I'll pick an E next............... :yh_bigsmi

The book is called: --EA-/ ---

And the author is: ----A/ -A/ --A--E

Another good choice sweetie.

Next choice?
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1336944 wrote: Aha !!! So you left it to muggins here to pee people off instead eh? :-5 :wah: Like I know book titles :-5 :yh_eyerol :sneaky:Nooo you aint played the last couple of games like I have so stop being an old battle axe and behave like the lady you are sex on legs:D:p:guitarist
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Carolly;1336946 wrote: Nooo you aint played the last couple of games like I have so stop being an old battle axe and behave like the lady you are sex on legs:D:p:guitarist

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl oh gawd ! :lips:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Rapunzel;1336945 wrote: Oh bless. :-4 Thank you hunni. :-6 I thought maybe it was me the other kids didn't want to play with.

The book is called: --EA-/ ---

And the author is: ----A/ -A/ --A--E

Another good choice sweetie.

Next choice?

Well you picked one of my favourite authors ! :yh_rotfl :p

CLEAN CUT - book

Lynda La Plante

:yh_wink
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:lips:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

G#Gill;1336952 wrote: Well you picked one of my favourite authors ! :yh_rotfl :p

CLEAN CUT - book

Lynda La Plante

:yh_wink

LMAO! That was too easy! Well done Gilly!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Thank you Rap, but you would pick one of my favourite authors ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Now I suppose it's my turn to continue as host ? Well OK then, eyes down look in :yh_rotfl

WHEEL OF FORTUNE – NEW GAME

Contestant now 'on stage' :-

Category :- WELL KNOWN SAYING

Letters guessed incorrectly so far:-

Display of blanks:-

_ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ /

First one to offer a letter will be the new contestant. :) Good luck ! :yh_wink
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I wont go as Kaz aint been on for awhile so see if she or anybody else wants a try.:thinking:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

OK Carol, that is very thoughtful Mrs :-6

Come on everybody, the game is open to anybody who would like to try - and it really aint that difficult, is it Carol ? Well if you and I can solve these puzzles, anybody can, even spot ! :wah: :lips:

If you're not sure of the rules and how to play, check back to the OP, and I think all is explained there ! :yh_wink
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

well im gonna have a go ,, but i know the time difference might get in the way for some, so if we keep jumping in before you get a chance,, just butt in anytime and let us know if you are intereseted in playing and we'll hang around for you next time:driving:

OK as there are two words with just one letter i will guess A first. ;)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;1337015 wrote: well im gonna have a go ,, but i know the time difference might get in the way for some, so if we keep jumping in before you get a chance,, just butt in anytime and let us know if you are intereseted in playing and we'll hang around for you next time:driving:

OK as there are two words with just one letter i will guess A first. ;)

Hiya Kaz ! :)

Good batting think man ! There are 4 x A

Contestant now 'on stage' :- KAZALALA

_ A _ _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ _ /

Good start, now for another letter Kaz ?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1337017 wrote: Hiya Kaz ! :)

Good batting think man ! There are 4 x A

_ A _ _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ _ /

Good start, now for another letter Kaz ?
hmmmm..... em... an E:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Aha, she's away ------- there are 3 x E

_ A _ _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ E / _ A _ E _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ E /

And another letter Kaz, please !
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1337020 wrote: Aha, she's away ------- there are 3 x E

And another letter Kaz, please !
hmmm i think i will try an R please:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;1337022 wrote: hmmm i think i will try an R please:thinking:

Awwww, Kaz, sorry there are no R's in this saying. I'm afraid you are out, and we have to wait for a different contestant to try their hand. I thought you were on a roll there, Kaz ! :(

Contestant now 'on stage' :-

R.

Next contestant, please ! Kaz has given you a good start, but remember there is no R in the saying (as listed above)

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”