What pissed you off today...........

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
panzermk2

Post by panzermk2 »

At the dojo I ran out of time and could only do 40 break falls in a row.
Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

(Without cunning a nation shall fall, [But] Salvation Come By Many Good Councils)
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Another bout of insomnia. Even listening to Obama's pouty sounding speeches don't put me to sleep. They just increase my pissed-off-ness.:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1320421 wrote: Another bout of insomnia. Even listening to Obama's pouty sounding speeches don't put me to sleep. They just increase my pissed-off-ness.:-5

awwwwwwwww I'm sorry hoppy, I have insomnia some nights as well and the next day sucks!:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Post by Odie »

one's who don't admit when they are wrong.:-5
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Odie;1320530 wrote: one's who don't admit when they are wrong.:-5

If I ever was wrong, I would admit it.:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1320541 wrote: If I ever was wrong, I would admit it.:D

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

the heat......woke up at 6am its so hot...it was 29C!:-5
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Up about 3am. Hot, humid, raining now. Blah.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Without exaggeration, there must have been a million people in my small town on the 4th of July.

We watched some of them walking down my street last night on their way to the beach to see the fireworks.....We stopped counting them after we got to 800:(

It's going to be just lovely to go out soon and clean up the garbage thrown in front of my house with tons of ants eating the food thrown there:mad:

I'm so sick of people throwing their garbage and dog poo on the street:thinking:
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1320689 wrote: Up about 3am. Hot, humid, raining now. Blah.

I was up at 6am, to hot to sleep, next time, make sure you have the coffee on!:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1320691 wrote: Without exaggeration, there must have been a million people in my small town on the 4th of July.

We watched some of them walking down my street last night on their way to the beach to see the fireworks.....We stopped counting them after we got to 800:(

It's going to be just lovely to go out soon and clean up the garbage thrown in front of my house with tons of ants eating the food thrown there:mad:

I'm so sick of people throwing their garbage and dog poo on the street:thinking:

Since you live in a tourist town, I guess its expected to have that many people there.

but not to have to pick up after everyone, shocked the city doesn't do the garbage pick-up after events, as they do here for all events.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Nothin an that's what pisses me off. I'm in a growley mood but everythig is ok so far.
Odie

Post by Odie »

the extreme heat & humidity!:-5
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Not a thing! :yh_sungla
Odie

Post by Odie »

trying to paint the railing on the porch in the heat!

the paint smeared!:-5
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Odie;1329956 wrote: trying to paint the railing on the porch in the heat!

the paint smeared!:-5 i have never been a good painter. hubby would roll his eyes, LOLOLO!!
M.A.S

Post by M.A.S »

when my father promises me to do something, then he just procrastinates. :-5

also, when someone lies to me :p
I miss you Odie
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1329958 wrote: i have never been a good painter. hubby would roll his eyes, LOLOLO!!

I've been painting everything since Mike left ..its not hard as he always told me it was, he just never had faith in me, now when he comes over, he is shellshocked at how the house looks inside and out....not just painting....you would not believe the things I have done....because I can now that he is no longer here.:-6

who needs a man?:yh_rotfl

I should have known better than to do it in the hot sun.

I have given it a second coat tonight when it cooled down, so another coat will make it really nice.
southern yankee

Odie;1329965 wrote: I've been painting everything since Mike left ..its not hard as he always told me it was, he just never had faith in me, now when he comes over, he is shellshocked at how the house looks inside and out....not just painting....you would not believe the things I have done....because I can now that he is no longer here.:-6

I have given it a second coat tonight when it cooled down, so another coat will make it really nice. go get it GIRL!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

hoppy;1320837 wrote: Nothin an that's what pisses me off. I'm in a growley mood but everythig is ok so far.

I can help you out there HOppy what would you like me to do .......apparently I"m good at pissing people off.:-5:-5

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Odie;1329965 wrote: I've been painting everything since Mike left ..its not hard as he always told me it was, he just never had faith in me, now when he comes over, he is shellshocked at how the house looks inside and out....not just painting....you would not believe the things I have done....because I can now that he is no longer here.:-6

I have given it a second coat tonight when it cooled down, so another coat will make it really nice.

As I have found out remembering all the years of my marriage ..........not this little black duck..I don't need a man but a man seems to of needed me lol lol lol lol
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1329969 wrote: As I have found out remembering all the years of my marriage ..........not this little black duck..I don't need a man but a man seems to of needed me lol lol lol lol

:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1329960 wrote: when my father promises me to do something, then he just procrastinates. :-5

also, when someone lies to me :p

my neighbour is a huge proscrastinator, sick of hearing all the things he will do.:-5

so I know how you feel, only this is your dad.

I despise liars.:rolleyes:
Odie

Post by Odie »

nothing, but its only 9 am:thinking:
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

The mere mention of the name "Obama" irritates the crap out of me. :(
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1331575 wrote: The mere mention of the name "Obama" irritates the crap out of me. :(

you should move here, our Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper is so much better!:yh_rotfl

He takes from the lower & middle class folk and gives it to himself or something really stupid like our new Lakeshore seaside, Lake Ontario is polluted enough.:lips:
Odie

Post by Odie »

nothing!:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

amy;1333024 wrote: I got locked out!

Went of this morning no problems..

got back at 1pm .. neighbours outside.. asked what the problem was and they laughed; Were locked out!

The lock on the main entrance door of our flats was jammed.. So made a phonecall, they said; we'll be there soon...

I must say they arrived within 15 mins and fixed the lock ..

It didn't really **** me off except it's raining over here! Was kinda funny actually, thinking of it now :D

That would **** me off to Amy!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

amy;1333024 wrote: I got locked out!

Went of this morning no problems..

got back at 1pm .. neighbours outside.. asked what the problem was and they laughed; Were locked out!

The lock on the main entrance door of our flats was jammed.. So made a phonecall, they said; we'll be there soon...

I must say they arrived within 15 mins and fixed the lock ..

It didn't really **** me off except it's raining over here! Was kinda funny actually, thinking of it now :D I have only ever locked myself out once.

Of all the times It could happen, my husband was on an over-night fishing trip on Dartmoor where he could not even get a signal on his mobile phone.

It was November and It was snowing and freezing cold. As soon as I shut the front door behind me I realised what I had done. My husband was due home that evening so I walked round for hours with one of my dogs who I was taking out for a walk when I locked myself out. After several hours I began knocking on neighbours doors and typical they were all out.

Because I was just going to walk one of the dogs, I had no money just my ciggs and lighter. I locked myself out around 2 pm and when it got to about 8 pm that night, I was getting worried about my dog who began to shiver. I had been out In the snow and cold for about 6 hours and could take no more so I went round the side of the house to see what I could use to break In. Of course every-thing was locked In the shed or garage and all I could find was a pair of gardening shears. I have high security double glazed units but because I used to sell them, I knew that I would never break the glass unless I hit the window right In the very top corner. I had to perch on an Icy window sill hanging on for dear life with one hand and try to smash the glass with the other. It took 9 attempts before the first pain of glass went through and then I had to get through the 2nd pane. Then I had to climb through a tiny top window, half In half out to reach down and open the big window.

I finally got In and realised my poor elderly cat was In the bedroom and must have been terrified. My bed was showered In broken glass but I was so cold by that point I did not care. I went Into the kitchen to make coffee thinking I would clear the bedroom after I had warmed up. I had been Inside no more than 5 minutes and I heard my husbands car pull up In the drive.

To replace the sealed unit cost me £600 and from that day I have a spare key with a friend and one buried In the garden..... Never again. !!!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'm tired, I'm stressed, out I have places to be and bills to pay .
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

amy;1333141 wrote: O my god! reading that, i can't realy moan about being locked out in the rain !! It certainly was a learning curve :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

being woken up at 2 and 6 a.m. with loud horrdenous thunder!:-5
southern yankee

Well not really pissed. u all know i am a widow now. well my daughter has moved in. which is OK. but i am a very light sleeper. she has always been a bull a china shop.so my dogs barked at every NOSE. until 2am. She does help me. just ajustments. or ear plugs
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1334395 wrote: Well not really pissed. u all know i am a widow now. well my daughter has moved in. which is OK. but i am a very light sleeper. she has always been a bull a china shop.so my dogs barked at every NOSE. until 2am. She does help me. just ajustments. or ear plugs

that will take some getting used to, is she moving with you as well?

Sounds like you could use some ear plugs.
southern yankee

Odie;1334425 wrote: that will take some getting used to, is she moving with you as well?

Sounds like you could use some ear plugs. yes, going to live nearer to Chicago then i will to find employment. she has a bus. degree
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1334439 wrote: yes, going to live nearer to Chicago then i will to find employment. she has a bus. degree

so your both moving and finding jobs?:thinking:
southern yankee

no not me. i am on ssi
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1334442 wrote: no not me. i am on ssi

that's why it was confusing as you said 'I will find employment.'
Bez

Post by Bez »

3 months to Christmas and local garden centers are full of Christmas stuff. It's far too early.............isn't it ????
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bez;1335362 wrote: 3 months to Christmas and local garden centers are full of Christmas stuff. It's far too early.............isn't it ????

I love it, gets me into a festive mood.:guitarist
Odie

Post by Odie »

to many leaves to rake.:-5
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Nothing!
Peg

Post by Peg »

Mustang;1338005 wrote: Nothing!

I thought you were going to say the Steelers not playing today.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

My back. I hurt it the other day lifting a 250 lb. bag of lawn trash. Doc says "You have a microfracture of a vertebrae." I say, "Shouldn't I have a back brace or something?" She says, 'We don't do that any more, the bone would heal, but the muscles atrophy." I say, "When will it stop hurting?" She says, "When it heals." I say, 'How long is that?" She says, "About six months."

Crap.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Saint_;1338039 wrote: My back. I hurt it the other day lifting a 250 lb. bag of lawn trash. Doc says "You have a microfracture of a vertebrae." I say, "Shouldn't I have a back brace or something?" She says, 'We don't do that any more, the bone would heal, but the muscles atrophy." I say, "When will it stop hurting?" She says, "When it heals." I say, 'How long is that?" She says, "About six months."

Crap.

Don't you just love how caring doctors are any more? :-5

Return to “General Chit Chat”