Missing Ohio Girl

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Peg

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Peg »

LINK

NORTH ROYALTON, OH (WOIO) - Police in North Royalton are looking for a missing 12-year-old girl.

Aliya Fleckenstein is a special needs child and was last seen Sunday night walking her dog. She left around 11PM Sunday from her Goodman Drive home just to give the dog a quick walk.

Aliya is African-American, about 5'2" and 125 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

She was last seen wearing tan-colored skirt, a mint green hoodie, a pink and white t-shirt and white socks.

The dog, Roxie, is a black collie mix, about 45 pounds with white and brown coat. The dog was on a leash.

Attached files
binbag

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by binbag »

It's shocking to read of such terrible things. I hope the poor girl is found safe and well.
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
Peg

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Peg »

It was horrible to read some of the things on that news site. Children murdered, murder/suicide where the child found her parents, etc. It's a sad, sad world we live in any more.
Odie

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Odie »

binbag;1333968 wrote: It's shocking to read of such terrible things. I hope the poor girl is found safe and well.

especially being a special needs child, I pray no one takes advantage of her.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
K.Snyder

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by K.Snyder »

Peg;1333970 wrote: ... It's a sad, sad world we live in any more.
I have a hard time believing times have changed in any way from the past.
spot

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by spot »

North Royalton police said 12-year-old Aliya Fleckenstein was located in the city of Cleveland.

Not exactly informative, one wonders whether further detail will be published.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/01 ... found.html is her twin sister Maya doing the same thing in January. And you'd think someone would feel 11pm is a bit late to walk a dog if you're only twelve years old.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Peg

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Peg »

spot;1334089 wrote: North Royalton police said 12-year-old Aliya Fleckenstein was located in the city of Cleveland.

Not exactly informative, one wonders whether further detail will be published.

Missing 12-year-old girl found Thursday by Parma detectives and Cleveland Police | Metro - cleveland.com - cleveland.com is her twin sister Maya doing the same thing in January. And you'd think someone would feel 11pm is a bit late to walk a dog if you're only twelve years old.
Thanks for the update Spot! What annoys me is that we'll probably not get any more details such as why she was at the house where she was found, etc.
Odie

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Odie »

Peg;1334101 wrote: Thanks for the update Spot! What annoys me is that we'll probably not get any more details such as why she was at the house where she was found, etc.

They said she walked away from Summit Academy at the time and is now back home.

Being a special needs child, she probably just wandered to that house.
spot

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by spot »

Odie;1334103 wrote: They said she walked away from Summit Academy at the time and is now back home.Wrong child, Odie. Wrong child.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Odie »

spot;1334107 wrote: Wrong child, Odie. Wrong child.

Maya Fleckenstein is the girl in your link.
spot

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by spot »

Odie;1334114 wrote: Maya Fleckenstein is the girl in your link.

The link dated last January? So she is, yes.

Why is it Keep Up and Odie never appear in the same sentence. That one's been back home for the best part of a year. You could try reading the thread again but I'd not hold out much hope.
Peg

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Peg »

Odie;1334114 wrote: Maya Fleckenstein is the girl in your link.

Aliya who is in the original post, is the twin sister of Maya.
Odie

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Odie »

spot;1334116 wrote: The link dated last January? So she is, yes.

Why is it Keep Up and Odie never appear in the same sentence. That one's been back home for the best part of a year. You could try reading the thread again but I'd not hold out much hope.

exactly, ..you posted that link here...I responded

You said you despise and see absolutely no good in `missing people`threads.

and yet your here.

why is it you never seen spot and hyprocrite in the same sentence.
spot

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by spot »

Odie;1334175 wrote: exactly, ..you posted that link here...I respondedInappropriately. You've still not grasped the content of the thread yet, have you.

You said you despise and see absolutely no good in `missing people`threads.I beg your pardon? Where on earth have I ever said any such thing? I guarantee I never have, I think they're important indicators of how inept and inadequate the US law enforcement agencies are at recovering missing children, and the extent to which both the media and the public can be fobbed off with cheap sensationalism instead of genuine facts.

why is it you never seen spot and hyprocrite in the same sentence.Probably because most people check their spelling before they post.
flopstock

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by flopstock »

get a room already......:yh_rotfl

If I'm reading this right, I'm glad to see she's alright
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Odie

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by Odie »

flopstock;1334189 wrote: get a room already......:yh_rotfl

ewwwwwwwwwww that will never happen!:yh_rotfl
spot

Missing Ohio Girl

Post by spot »

Odie;1334212 wrote: ewwwwwwwwwww that will never happen!:yh_rotflIt's encounters like these which make me suspect Gnosticism has validity after all.

Return to “Missing Children”