Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Discuss Astrology, Confucianism, Healing Arts, Hinduism, Mysticism, Paganism, Reincarnation, Sikhism, others
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Never ceases to amaze me that some modern day folk think that Ancient peoples were idiots and had no concept of physics or astrology or high maths. Gosh even the mesopotanians knew how to build solid dwellings.

As for no evidence of how the pyriamids were built ...what rot . Even the curator of the Egyptian museum has explained how they did it and also explained why you won't find them . For example it was part of religious rights to 'Seal' the pyriamids. Part of this 'sealing was to destroy the men who built it and had the knowledge of the said pyramid 'and the plans' to protect it from the relatives who hired grave robbers so's to get their hands on that elusive vase that auntie Vera said they could have in her will. Hmmm no mystery there really. Humans have always been humans.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

spectator;1330468 wrote: Ahm, I know this topic has been over for a year now.. lol, but anyway.. I want to add my own perspective:

The Four Strange Hieroglyphs on a stone may had probably revealed the air crafts that might have existed during the civilization of Egyptians.

From your statement, you simply pointed that "if they have access to such technology", they will be extraordinarily well known because of their possessed knowledge, of course. But I'm gonna ask you this, "how sure are you that the pyramids are built by the Egyptians?"

So far, I've never read from any books or watched on tv stating that the Egyptians built the pyramids. The pyramid (one of the three) is so perfect that its longitude and latitude matched equally having the same 31 degrees west; that it is almost 1/1,000,000,000 of the distance from the earth to the sun; and that the three pyramids are positioned exactly aligned with the position of the three stars in the belt of Orion, although possible, it would have caused them a lot of difficulties measuring such huge distance.

My point here is, based on my statement, the pyramids are probably not made by Egyptians, but aliens. And if these aliens existed long ago (which had appearances in the Bible itself), they could have owned the four strange hieroglyphs.

The Egyptians were very careful of their records for everything that happened during their existence, why aren't there any records of them building the pyramids? or the four strange hieroglyphs 'technology' -- if they really existed.

But since it was curved and drawn, it is possible they have all existed but probably not self-made... or rather, not man-made.

Making this simple, there might beings who existed during the civilization of Egyptians that possessed greater knowledge and are far more advanced in technology. A possible factor why Egyptians had given such concern for their mythology. And lastly, we're not sure, they might even be the God we're praying for.. idk.. that's what I think. :-3

In line with your own argument, there would also be a a record of the 'visitors'.
spectator

Post by spectator »

fuzzywuzzy;1330481 wrote: Never ceases to amaze me that some modern day folk think that Ancient peoples were idiots and had no concept of physics or astrology or high maths. Gosh even the mesopotanians knew how to build solid dwellings.

As for no evidence of how the pyriamids were built ...what rot . Even the curator of the Egyptian museum has explained how they did it and also explained why you won't find them . For example it was part of religious rights to 'Seal' the pyriamids. Part of this 'sealing was to destroy the men who built it and had the knowledge of the said pyramid 'and the plans' to protect it from the relatives who hired grave robbers so's to get their hands on that elusive vase that auntie Vera said they could have in her will. Hmmm no mystery there really. Humans have always been humans.

i don't think ancient people are idiots (in fact they are really wise in some of their inventions/records), i just mentioned that the 'pyramids' are likely to be so perfect to be built with only few technology they have during their civilization. They don't have the knowledge of the wheels yet during their age.

How they raised the massive blocks to the height of the pyramid was unexplainable.

We can consider your explanation of 'grave robbers' as one of the reasons why they have erased the records of how they built the pyramid... But that's not assured as well; it's not a fact.

I think my statement is more believable because of the unexplained way of how the Egyptians built the pyramid, that mere humans that time, possibly didn't possess enough knowledge and equipments to build such 'perfect' wonder.

OpenMind;1330487 wrote: In line with your own argument, there would also be a a record of the 'visitors'.

that is interesting, can you provide a link for that... i would like to read it...
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

What we have, 3,000 years on from the beginning of the Pyramids is a progression of technology not a progression of intelligence. Intelligence doesn't decrease the further back you go in history. In fact those Egyptians new far more about what they needed to do in those days, than we do today. To suggest the ancient people of Egypt had no knowledge to build structures like the pyramids is doing them a great disservice. Most people today, may not be absolutely sure how to move a large block of stone a considerable distance but they certainly did. I've posted on here before about the wild suggestions, that only by use of modern technology, can such a feat be performed. Its nonsense and perpetuated by those who prefer the romantic notions and fantasies, that it could only have been done by alien intervention.

I have moved a block of stone of several tons, rolled it, turned it, manoeuvered it, by myself, using rudimentary tools readily available to the people back then. It took time, it took effort but everything I did convinces me that many thousands of people and a great deal of will, mathematics and desire can do much more. People choose, however not to accept it and further more, others earn considerable amounts of money writing books along the lines of the mysterious, for the gullible to read.

Bloody Hell, what do you mean "mere humans" ??

Wake up and read a history book rather than the comical drivvle that panders to the myths you perpetuate
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I'd also point out that Stonehenge is made up of some pretty huge blocks of stone. Many of them brought from Wales. As Snowy and OM have said - smart folks, our ancestors. No need to involve aliens.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spectator

Post by spectator »

lol.. im not even good in english.. i used that 'mere' word just to exaggerate my explanation...

but i'm not really convinced that man, alone, has built the pyramid perfectly... some history books i've read doesn't conclude man did it all by themselves.

it's kinda pointless to discuss this trying to convince readers while having no certain facts to back my statements.. but i prefer to believe.

I've read books that talk about Egyptians building the pyramid, but i'm not contented with their explanation. So I chose believing the extraordinary because it seemed more possible, for me.

Btw, I've read that 'scientists tried to build the pyramids, and they have succeeded, but not as accurate as the original three pyramids.

Why don't you read this: Egyptian Pyramids Alien Gods UFOs Connection

Perhaps, this link would help me explain more about what i'm trying to explain here..

*I had no intention of underestimating the ancient people... i was just amazed with the facts abt pyramid, how it was created brilliantly, i just can't imagine how they made them by these people using the books i've read as bases.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Got about half way through the article before I stopped. Bad scholarship. So bad I wouldn't actually call it scholarship. The main flaw is to go from saying "we don't know how they did it" to "...so aliens must have helped." Also, the Pyramids aren't the only massive buildings the Egyptians made with huge blocks of stone. Consider the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Amon Ra Picture of Egypt : Luxor & Valley of the Kings - Amon-Ra's Temple and look at the size of the people compared with the statues and stones. So it's not just the pyramids, aliens would have had to do almost all the serious building in Egypt. At which point I ask which is more likely? That aliens built every large building in Egypt, or the Egyptians did, even if we can't say exactly how?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I have to agree with Clod. It's a collection of very badly thought out suppositions. I can rip it apart from start to finish but I'll just take one or two points.

I'm a construction stonemason so I have a basis on which to discuss aspects of moving large blocks of stone. Yes I use modern day technology but basically the same principles can be applied when translating to ancient times.

Quoted from the article......Egyptian Pyramids Alien Gods UFOs Connection

The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare.

The only thing that would make this impossible today is, firstly time and cost and secondly the desire. No other restrictions apply. I have on a very, very small scale, built a pyramid. It was difficult, time consuming and labour intensive. All of which was available to the ancient Egyptians. Given the nature of my project, not much modern technology was used, beyond a spirit level, a piece of equipment that was very useful but not entirely necessary. A string line, a square, a plumb bob and a measuring device would have been sufficient. All were available and much more to the ancients

Another question is How did they move these rocks.. Experts that insist Egyptians built the Pyramid suggest, Trees were cut down and smoothed off, and were used as giant rollers under these 20 ton rocks. If you would roll a 20 ton rock on 5 trees, The tree would be too worn down and awkward to haul another, so these logs would be replaced every Stone. Due to the fact there are over 100,000 stones that make up the pyramid, you would need an excess of a half million trees..

What utter rubbish. Why would you need to replace the trees - if indeed they did use this process, maybe for localised moving of blocks ? This process is one that is still used today. I have used it myself and it works wonderfully well and efficiently, when the ground and the rollers are properly prepared. Of course, the stones I was rolling were not 20 tons - more like 2 to 3 - but neither were the rollers large trees and they didnt need replacing at all. Sizes are pretty relative.

What about the fact that even though the sides of the base of the pyramid are some 757 feet long, it still forms an almost perfect square? Every angle in the base is exactly 90 degrees. In fact, the sides have a difference in length of something like two centimeters, which is an incredibly small amount.

Why is this so remarkable ? A very basic knowledge of mathematics can ensure a very accurate result. This knowledge would have very much been available to them. I can get the same results, very quickly on a playing field attaining the same degree of error, using basic tools. It just isnt as hard as these people are suggesting. Most school children would have the same knowledge. They may not know it but they have and so did the ancients.

How about the fact that a group of modern scientists attempted to build a pyramid out next to the real one using modern technologies, and after something like 100 days, succeeded in building one about 1/40 of the size of the real one????

Again, so what ! "a team of modern scientist" doesn't constitute a dedicated force of construction workers with a real lifetimes purpose. The internet is filled with Masons (I'll try to find some examples) who do this sort of thing successfully in their spare time. They are experts in their field, not part time laboratory technicians and writers who have never done a practical days work in their life

What about the fact that the Egyptians had not even invented the wheel

yet,

The wheel was about in Egyptian times but it wouldnt have been used to transport such heavy stones but certainly just about everything else.

Winston Churchill
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Wally Wallington is my hero.

YouTube - Man Moves Huge Blocks!

ALL ON HIS OWN !!

Winston Churchill
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

spectator;1331456 wrote: that is interesting, can you provide a link for that... i would like to read it...

Ha ha. I'm not about to do your research for you. I have neither the time nor the interest.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

YouTube - Great Pyramid Mystery Solved?

More suggestions from a National Geographic documentary that bring a common sense approach. I'd go even further in suggesting that the corners wouldn't need to be left open and exposed in order to turn the stone, given just how easy it is to achieve using the methods shown by Wally in my last post. I have used this method myself, many times. Its quite common practice

Winston Churchill

Return to “Ancient Wisdom”