Games and Puzzles for websites?

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

anyone have any suggestions for games and puzzles that you can run for free on your own website?

needs to be free, of course.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Did you try googling for any? :-3

Tons are out there, just have to go looking for what interests you.
Bez

Post by Bez »

This one's not bad Games | Grab.com
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I don't know if this is any good to you Floppy but if it isn't they're still fun to play. They are little point and click "escape the room" type games, loads of them. I've played a few and theyre good fun.

I know there is an embed code on the download page but I'm not sure whether it is for the games or just a link

ESCAPE THE ROOM online - free collection flash games, room escape games, point and click games, puzzle games, walkthroughs.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

found this one over the weekend

Free Content For Your Web Site---Games, Puzzles, Bingo and More...

I'm looking for the catch. It appears that they have ads within the frame, but we could still run our ads on the page too.

I'm missing something here, I'm sure. Just NOT sure what it is...
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

So here's my next question. Are most games folks play online java?

Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Maybe there is something at this link that will help you Floppy.

Best Way - Free Games for Website | eHow.com
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Mustang;1330528 wrote: Maybe there is something at this link that will help you Floppy.

Best Way - Free Games for Website | eHow.com

maybe... i see they have links to flash games... maybe i'll try one of those..

thank you dear

Bez

Post by Bez »

Snowfire;1329675 wrote: I don't know if this is any good to you Floppy but if it isn't they're still fun to play. They are little point and click "escape the room" type games, loads of them. I've played a few and theyre good fun.

I know there is an embed code on the download page but I'm not sure whether it is for the games or just a link

ESCAPE THE ROOM online - free collection flash games, room escape games, point and click games, puzzle games, walkthroughs.

Oh my goodness ................. I tried some of these and got hooked although I only escaped half a dozen times. :-5
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Bez;1331230 wrote: Oh my goodness ................. I tried some of these and got hooked although I only escaped half a dozen times. :-5

I bookmarked it even though i couldn't find links for the code... they confuse me mostly - but that's what makes stuff fun for me...lol

Bez

Post by Bez »

I was a bit naughty and found some 'walkthroughs'.......well actually I was a downright cheat ! Most of the walkthroughs were in a foreign language though - they were the ones I couldn't get through :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”