Bilderberg Group. Anyone know about them

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

HAVANA – Fidel Castro is showcasing a theory long popular both among the far left and far right: that the shadowy Bilderberg Group has become a kind of global government, controlling not only international politics and economics, but even culture.

Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club - Yahoo! News

Has anyone heard of this group? Do you think it possible that a group such as this could be in control like it is suggested? Or has Castro finally fallen off his rocker.

Is it possible Spot is a member of this group?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I've heard of them associated with the Illuminati and Rhodes Scholars as the secret government of the world. It didn't incline me to take them too seriously.

I think they are a group of rich folk discussing how they'd like the world to be. I would be fairly certain they have influence, probably undue influence, but I think seeing them as the secret government of the world is a bit too conspiratorial for me.

Btw - spot is Fidel Castro. Look at the pictures. He just shortens his beard a bit when he's over here for a capitalist junket.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Clodhopper;1328217 wrote: I've heard of them associated with the Illuminati and Rhodes Scholars as the secret government of the world. It didn't incline me to take them too seriously.

I think they are a group of rich folk discussing how they'd like the world to be. I would be fairly certain they have influence, probably undue influence, but I think seeing them as the secret government of the world is a bit too conspiratorial for me.

Btw - spot is Fidel Castro. Look at the pictures. He just shortens his beard a bit when he's over here for a capitalist junket.

:yh_rotfl Thats what the Burger king crown was all about.
gmc

Post by gmc »

They do seem to be a real group.

BBC - See Also: Daily View: Bilderberg Group conference

Load of stuff in you tube as well.

David icke goes on about them a lot - but he thinks they are reptiles.

No he's not just being insulting he really means reptiles
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1328235 wrote: They do seem to be a real group.

BBC - See Also: Daily View: Bilderberg Group conference

Load of stuff in you tube as well.

YouTube - Secret Societies: The Bilderberg Group

David icke goes on about them a lot - but he thinks they are reptiles.

No he's not just being insulting he really means reptiles There were many conspiracy theories that Blair was part of the group:

Bilderberg Conferences: Secret lobbying for Anti-Democratic United States of Europe by transatlantic Power Elite
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1328217 wrote: I've heard of them associated with the Illuminati and Rhodes Scholars

Two entirely seperate Orgs... The Illuminati Is to preserve the alleged Royal Blood-line of Jesus Christ claiming he has descendants.

Are you thinking of The New World Order?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

The point made at BBC NEWS | Americas | Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group by the then-Chairman in 2005 is well put - "if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves". It's a venue for the exchange of candid opinion. I'm surprised there's no equivalent group which extends beyond Europe and the USA, the attendees come from a remarkably limited part of the world.

Dennis Healey was one of the four founder members, if I got that bit right. He's a good chap, I'd trust him with my wallet any day.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

spot: (surprised) Healey was a founder member? Well, well, well.

oscar: Checked up on the New World Order. (chuckle. I thought they were a band) Found this:

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

If you want to read more of this amazing drivel, it's here: The New World Order, an Overview

YZGI: Thats what the Burger king crown was all about. Sorry, you lost me. But it sounds fun - who is planning to crown spot/Fidel with a cheeseburger, and can I help?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1328248 wrote: spot: (surprised) Healey was a founder member? Well, well, well.

oscar: Checked up on the New World Order. (chuckle. I thought they were a band) Found this:

If you want to read more of this amazing drivel, it's here: The New World Order, an Overview

YZGI: Sorry, you lost me. But it sounds fun - who is planning to crown spot/Fidel with a cheeseburger, and can I help? Thanks for the link Clod but I have done much reading on The NWO. If you want further chuckles then google..' Denver Airport and The NWO'

As for the pics of Spot... Thes can be obtained from Clancy price £2.99... £10.99 for a signed copy.
gmc

Post by gmc »

It's actually no sillier than many religious beliefs and attracts the same kind of fervour. You prove to me there is no conspiracy of genetically similar individuals - or if you prefer reptiles - manipulating us all. You can't therefore it must be true. When you look at evolution it's obvious how they are doing it. But we shouldn't wonder why just have faith it's for our own good and maybe start a war with the ones that think their motives are not good or don't believe in the holy reptile.

I think Scientologists should open a faith based school in the UK. They couldn't be prevented from doing so now could they? They could get Tom cruise to open it flown across here by John Travolta in his plane who teach the holy dance to everybody. It would be great wouldn't it? God bless saint Tony.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1328349 wrote: It's actually no sillier than many religious beliefs and attracts the same kind of fervour. You prove to me there is no conspiracy of genetically similar individuals - or if you prefer reptiles - manipulating us all. You can't therefore it must be true. When you look at evolution it's obvious how they are doing it. But we shouldn't wonder why just have faith it's for our own good and maybe start a war with the ones that think their motives are not good or don't believe in the holy reptile.

I think Scientologists should open a faith based school in the UK. They couldn't be prevented from doing so now could they? They could get Tom cruise to open it flown across here by John Travolta in his plane who teach the holy dance to everybody. It would be great wouldn't it? God bless saint Tony.
I actually give more credit to The Illuminati myself.

I do believe the Bible was written more as a document of life at that time.

I actually agree with the Illuminati that In Jerusalem of that era, for a man to be In his 30's and not be married with children, would be un-heard of. It Is quite believable that his descendants walk the earth today and there Is a Blood -Line.

Why do some folk find that such a ridiculous notion?
probably

Post by probably »

Just finished The Ghost by Robert Harris. (Un-put-down-able!) The Arcadia Institution is a similar esoteric, exclusive org. In the novel it's headed by a CIA agent.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”