Diabetes sub forum

Tightwad

Diabetes sub forum

Post by Tightwad »

With the growth of ,and aging of, the population Diabetes is a growing concern for millions of Americans. Then there is the fact that patient education about Diabetes is often sorely lacking leaving people in the dark about how to manage/treat their diabetic condition.

National Diabetes Statistics, 2007

A forum to share info between both care giver and patient would help all who visit these forums.

Can this forum be added?
Peg

Diabetes sub forum

Post by Peg »

I like the idea.
chonsigirl

Diabetes sub forum

Post by chonsigirl »

That is a good idea.
binbag

Diabetes sub forum

Post by binbag »

Hi there,

I'm a new member and have just spotted your request for a new Diabetes sub forum.

I'm diabetic myself and think your idea is a good one and thoughtful one.
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
spot

Diabetes sub forum

Post by spot »

BBC News - Diabetes costs "out of control" gives an interesting indication of the extent of diabetes in the UK: In 2008 the NHS [National Health Service] spent £700m [$1.2bn; $20/citizen/year] on drugs to control blood sugar, figures show. The researchers calculated that between 2000 and 2008 the number of prescriptions for glucose-lowering drugs had risen by 50% [...] the medicines account for 7% of the UK prescribing budget.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Diabetes sub forum

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

That's an interesting request actually . They are on about Diabetes here as well.

I know a couple of people that would benefit from having more info if anything new came from across the ponds. Knowledge is power.

I have a friend that has the richest diet I've ever seen ...he eats like a medieval King. I keep warning him, but to no avail. He's father died of complications from diabetes.
Peg

Diabetes sub forum

Post by Peg »

My husband is diabetic and my dad was diabetic. I'd be happy if the other half had his even half under control as my dad's was.
Tombstone

Diabetes sub forum

Post by Tombstone »

I agree! New forum now added!

You'll find it under: Health and Wellness.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Tightwad

Diabetes sub forum

Post by Tightwad »

SCORE!!! THANKS AGAIN!!

YouTube - Sam & Dave - I Thank You

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”