How To Transfer Activity Points to Credits

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Some of you may be wondering: "How do I take these tasty Activity Points and turn them into Credits so I can buy things in the FG Shop?"

Easy! Look at your postbit information and click on either your Credits or your Activity Points. You now have the ability to transfer these amounts in either direction! Be sure to give the system a couple of minutes to make the changes and post it to your account.

Good shopping!

Attached files
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
spot

Post by spot »

Hah - I just clicked on your activity points and it offered to convert mine into credits for you! Cheats obviously aren't intended to prosper.

"To Account - Change: Tombstone - From Account: spot"
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

i tried it earlier and i think it took my points but didnt give me any credits:(

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Should we be saving our 'activity points' for something 'down the road...?'
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

I tried converting 500 points OTW and lost them in cyberspace.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1324236 wrote: i tried it earlier and i think it took my points but didnt give me any credits:(

I can re-imburse you. I just got it working 5 minutes ago. Before that time...you were a wildcatter!
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

spot;1324235 wrote: Hah - I just clicked on your activity points and it offered to convert mine into credits for you! Cheats obviously aren't intended to prosper.

"To Account - Change: Tombstone - From Account: spot"

Spot, you are good at spotting breaks. Hopefully, you still are not able to donate. :-)
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Kathy Ellen;1324237 wrote: Should we be saving our 'activity points' for something 'down the road...?'

At this point, no. Activity points are meant to be converted to credits.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Mustang;1324238 wrote: I tried converting 500 points OTW and lost them in cyberspace.

PM'd you. You jumped the gun. (Pardon the pun.)
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Tombstone;1324239 wrote: I can re-imburse you. I just got it working 5 minutes ago. Before that time...you were a wildcatter!

thanks 2000 please:):)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1324243 wrote: thanks 2000 please:):)

done.
spot

Post by spot »

Tombstone;1324240 wrote: Spot, you are good at spotting breaks. Hopefully, you still are not able to donate. :-)

No, I can't donate either activity points or currency in that window. I can donate currency to another user in the FG Shop Currency area though.

You'll be pleased to hear that negative amounts give "You did not enter a valid amount".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Tombstone;1324245 wrote: done.
woo:guitarist:yh_dance:yh_dance:yh_party

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

spot;1324246 wrote: No, I can't donate either activity points or currency in that window. I can donate currency to another user in the FG Shop Currency area though.

You'll be pleased to hear that negative amounts give "You did not enter a valid amount".

Ok...good, good. I'll enable donations here as well a little later. I just wanted to make sure everything was working at a base level first.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Tombstone;1324239 wrote: I can re-imburse you. I just got it working 5 minutes ago. Before that time...you were a wildcatter!

now tell me aboutt he lottery,, i also bought a ticket a while back but think i was a head of it again:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1324250 wrote: now tell me aboutt he lottery,, i also bought a ticket a while back but think i was a head of it again:wah:

Yeah, hang on regarding the lottery. The notifications and such are not very apparent.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I shall have to try this.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, it took 1,000 activity points and one credit to do it!
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Yippee!! Thanks, T/S. I'm in the money . . .I'm in the money . . . :-6 Whee! Gotta transfer some more and then I'm goin' shopping.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, it won't let me, I lost 2 credits trying! :wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Okay, I've finally got the hang of the gift shop and I've really enjoyed using it. :)

Would it be possible to add some extra seasonal gifts so that maybe at Christmas I could give someone a tree or an angel or a gift-wrapped gift or a bauble, etc and perhaps at Halloween I could give a pumpkin or a black cat or a witch on a broomstick or even just the broomstick, etc. Then we could have easter eggs and easter bunnies and chicks.

What do you think? I'd love to have lots of extra things to choose from. I really love this addition to the site.

Good work, Tombstone, and thank you. :)
thomasrobert

Post by thomasrobert »

I'm getting this when trying to move some currency from credits to credits_saved..

I'm doing it by clicking the Currency link in the navbar and clicking on Savings...

----------------

Thomas
spot

Post by spot »

thomasrobert;1354837 wrote: I'm getting this when trying to move some currency from credits to credits_saved..

I'm doing it by clicking the Currency link in the navbar and clicking on Savings...

----------------

ThomasI'd not noticed that the Activity Points and Credits are no longer showing in the left panel under the Join Date and Posts, I'll try to find out why. You're quite right that it's all available on the Transactions page still.
sushilpatil

Post by sushilpatil »

Thanks for sharing.........
digital marketing training in aurangabad
spot

Post by spot »

sushilpatil;1529613 wrote: Thanks for sharing.........

That's a very laudable site actually. It's local, it's helpful, it's encouraging. The advert is gratuitous and unsolicited but the intention is to bootstrap an emergent economy in a part of the world which would benefit if the advert works. And that boostmedia.in website is an excellent homegrown Internet site, I'm impressed. It focuses effectively on content.

I suggest your problem is that you must get local responses, with local classes and local payment. The online market is flooded with excellent free courses. Within Aurangabad you can definitely create a centre of excellence but advertising on Forumgarden isn't going to help achieve that. You need to flypost on street hoardings in the centre of town, not on a website on a different continent.
productkeysfree

Re: How To Transfer Activity Points to Credits

Post by productkeysfree »

well!!! that is great :D :D :D
This Bharti Airtel customer thinks he can post unsolicited commercial advertising in his .sig

Return to “News and Announcements”