Beam me up Scotty

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
YZGI

Beam me up Scotty

Post by YZGI »

This is pretty wierd..

G#Gill

Beam me up Scotty

Post by G#Gill »

That second sighting looked remarkably like a UFO that my son and I saw from our sitting room window in the early hours, some years ago. The night was cloudless, no moon, very clear. I could only liken it to a railway passenger carriage with illuminated windows. There were lights of different colours along it's length. Impossible to tell it's size or distance away, or height from the ground as it was at night. It was perfectly stationary like a helicopter would hover. My son took the binoculars while I set up the telescope. I'd just organised it when my son said that it had started to move, and I managed to train the telescope just as it suddenly moved away and slightly to the right of us at one hellova rate ! There is nothing that I or the UFO Society know that is constructed on this planet that has those capabilities of such speed from a stationary position. The UFO Society guys checked RAF stations and our local civilian airport East Midlands Airport, and there were no RAF activities at all that night, and there were no domestic flights around the time of the sighting. It was entered in the UFO log as unexplained.

If the UFO was fairly high in the sky and several miles away, then it would have been huge!

If it was at about 2000 feet and a couple of miles away, then it would have been about the length of a UK soccer pitch !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Kathy Ellen

Beam me up Scotty

Post by Kathy Ellen »

YZGI;1322256 wrote: This is pretty wierd..

Where's your link Yzgi?
Peg

Beam me up Scotty

Post by Peg »

Those pictures really make me wonder what is actually out there that we don't know about.
Kathy Ellen

Beam me up Scotty

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Peg;1322271 wrote: Those pictures really make me wonder what is actually out there that we don't know about.

What pictures?????
YZGI

Beam me up Scotty

Post by YZGI »

Kathy Ellen;1322273 wrote: What pictures?????

You cant see the video KE?
ZAP

Beam me up Scotty

Post by ZAP »

WOW! I knew it! They were probably coming to get me and take me "home".

Gill, your story reminds me of a photo I sent to a psychotherapist friend in London of a photo of a sighting my daughter had. The UFO experts said it looked like the real thing. :yh_alien
Tombstone

Beam me up Scotty

Post by Tombstone »

It's a great photo. Check this too here at FG: Flights diverted, delayed as UFO detected hovering
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
ZAP

Beam me up Scotty

Post by ZAP »

Tombstone;1322276 wrote: It's a great photo. Check this too here at FG: Flights diverted, delayed as UFO detected hovering

So, what are they saying it was? If it was " a military connection" why were the airport officials not aware of it?
Kathy Ellen

Beam me up Scotty

Post by Kathy Ellen »

YZGI;1322274 wrote: You cant see the video KE?

Hi Yzgi

I just turned on my laptop and saw the video....very, very cool....They're out there somewhere.

I think that I need the newer version of Adobe flash player plugin. I began to download it at 12:30 and it's still downloading at 2:00. This doesn't seem right.....I'll have to ask Carla if it needs this much time.
YZGI

Beam me up Scotty

Post by YZGI »

Zapata;1322282 wrote: So, what are they saying it was? If it was " a military connection" why were the airport officials not aware of it?

They probably just want the west to think they have some futuristic military weapon.
Kathy Ellen

Beam me up Scotty

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Adobe finally downloaded. Now, I can see the video on my desktop.
along-for-the-ride

Beam me up Scotty

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Somebody was beamed up:

YouTube - UFO Attack

Uh...............................

Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Paranormal Science”