Apple Duct-Tapes Over Consumer Reports Review

Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Apple appears to have shifted into full crisis mode over a problem with the iPhone 4 antenna that reduces reception and drops calls when the device is held in certain ways. The company has apparently deleted threads from its official message boards linking to a widely circulated Consumer Reports review of the phone in which the publication proposes fixing Apple’s most expensive cellphone with a strip of duct tape over the antenna on the lower left corner of the device.

Read More Apple Duct-Tapes Over Consumer Reports Review | Epicenter*| Wired.com

Attached files
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I will keep my 3GS until this issue is resolved my guess we will see a APPLE IPONE 5.0 soon. I know people who have the IPHONE 4 and the simple solution to this problem is a carrying case over the area problem solved.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

panzermk2

Post by panzermk2 »

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

(Without cunning a nation shall fall, [But] Salvation Come By Many Good Councils)

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”