Lost my soulmate

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
southern yankee

Lost my soulmate

Post by southern yankee »

I am sure a lot of you know. i have lost my beloved husband. I am on horrible roller coaster ride. that will not STOP. Never i have felt such earth shattering PAIN. I go from anger, to tears, to dispare. But my faith, family, and friends have been a true blessing from the Lord. You do not relize who your true friends are. until something like this happens. Then sadly you find out who is just being NOSEY too:-5. i lost my grandma and mom which was heart wrenching. BUT NOTHING can compare to the pain and loss i feel. my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I watched my man die infront of my eyes and i could not save him. I wish this On NO ONE!!!!! I know the Lord was calling him. But selfishly i want him back. I am not mad at God. I am MAD at my man for not taking care of himself. Fighting me every step of the way. about taking his meds. I know it has been less then 2 weeks. i have a long way to go in the morning process. I am frightend, but i do feel stronger. because of this. I have rattled on enough. but this is the first time. i have truly wrote down my true feelings.
Patsy Warnick

Lost my soulmate

Post by Patsy Warnick »

You truely find out who are your friends.

I have thought of you & your family since I heard. I'm very sorry

I've been thru this too many times and yes, I lost my husband at the age of 30.

Didn't think I'd re-coop - time it's all in time and take your time going thru the phases.

If you ever need to talk

your thread is part of healing - I hope we/FG listen or assist.

Vent all you need

You are loved

Patsy
southern yankee

Lost my soulmate

Patsy Warnick;1320040 wrote: You truely find out who are your friends.

I have thought of you & your family since I heard. I'm very sorry

I've been thru this too many times and yes, I lost my husband at the age of 30.

Didn't think I'd re-coop - time it's all in time and take your time going thru the phases.

If you ever need to talk

your thread is part of healing - I hope we/FG listen or assist.

Vent all you need

You are loved

Patsy i thought mine was young at 50. Odie told me to come back. she was right
Odie

Lost my soulmate

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1320038 wrote: I am sure a lot of you know. i have lost my beloved husband. I am on horrible roller coaster ride. that will not STOP. Never i have felt such earth shattering PAIN. I go from anger, to tears, to dispare. But my faith, family, and friends have been a true blessing from the Lord. You do not relize who your true friends are. until something like this happens. Then sadly you find out who is just being NOSEY too:-5. i lost my grandma and mom which was heart wrenching. BUT NOTHING can compare to the pain and loss i feel. my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I watched my man die infront of my eyes and i could not save him. I wish this On NO ONE!!!!! I know the Lord was calling him. But selfishly i want him back. I am not mad at God. I am MAD at my man for not taking care of himself. Fighting me every step of the way. about taking his meds. I know it has been less then 2 weeks. i have a long way to go in the morning process. I am frightend, but i do feel stronger. because of this. I have rattled on enough. but this is the first time. i have truly wrote down my true feelings.

Hello Sis:-4

I've thought and prayed for you every day, how terribly sad to loose your soul-mate, you two were so much in love and had wonderful plans for your future.

You will go through many phases my friend.

I know about the pain, but in a different way and it won't go away for quite some time, so don't fight the pain, the grieving and the wondering why, just try and take day by day.

It was not you fault that you could not help him, it was just his time......

lets make this thread yours, to come and share your feelings with your good friends here whenever you feel the need.

In our own special ways, we will try and help you and sometimes even make you laugh, and were here just to lend an ear and you can vent whenever you need to.

and remember through life, and you know why, Shelly, yourself and I are the Three Musketeers forever.:-4

Love, Joan

xo
Life is just to short for drama.
Patsy Warnick

Lost my soulmate

Post by Patsy Warnick »

SY

I'm glad you have all this support, Odie's a good soul and I'm sure she has been a good support to you.

Yes, 30 yrs. old is young - the pain is the same at 50.

I'm glad your back and Vent any time.

Your in our thoughts.

Patsy
southern yankee

Lost my soulmate

Patsey how long has it been for you??? a dear friend of mine lost her's 3 years ago. (which i fixed them up) horribly and suddenly like mine. she is still in soooo much pain. that is so frighting to me. will i feel this heart wrenching pain forever?? My husband and i did not have the perfect marriage. it SUCKED bad sometimes. but all that has been lifted. I have no anger or resentment towards him at all. my preacher said that is a gift from the Lord. Is it?? Because now i feel just deep stabbing pain. that sometimes is unbareable.
Patsy Warnick

Lost my soulmate

Post by Patsy Warnick »

SY

It's different for every one. You had a good marriage - Marriage is a job my Dear. You no longer have your job.

A loved one died in front of you - your husband died - you have been fired from a job - and now your trying to deal with all this.

Been there.. there's alot to process, cope etc..

My experience wasn't good in 1988, so so shocked & numb, I'm now 53. I Thank God Time does heal.

You will go thru the stages and you will be better.

I still miss "Mine" always will.

It's painful for you & I'm sorry.

Patsy
southern yankee

Lost my soulmate

Patsy Warnick;1320056 wrote: SY

It's different for every one. You had a good marriage - Marriage is a job my Dear. You no longer have your job.

A loved one died in front of you - your husband died - you have been fired from a job - and now your trying to deal with all this.

Been there.. there's alot to process, cope etc..

My experience wasn't good in 1988, so so shocked & numb, I'm now 53. I Thank God Time does heal.

You will go thru the stages and you will be better.

I still miss "Mine" always will.

It's painful for you & I'm sorry.

Patsyjust read what i wrote. kind of shocking for me. to be spilling my GUTS. i think i will take more time, before i come back. don't want people to think i have lost it. sorry
kazalala

Lost my soulmate

Post by kazalala »

southern yankee;1320058 wrote: just read what i wrote. kind of shocking for me. to be spilling my GUTS. i think i will take more time, before i come back. don't want people to think i have lost it. sorry

SY:-don't worry about losing it, or how you look to others,, everyone understands. Theres no right or wrong way to react, or a certain way you should be,, you just have to go through it whichever way you personally can. It sometimes helps to write things down, even if no one ever sees it. It will take a long time, but i hope for the day for you, when you can remember him with a smile:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Clodhopper

Lost my soulmate

Post by Clodhopper »

Doubt anyone thinks you've lost it. I certainly don't, based on what you've written.

Deepest sympathy.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
chonsigirl

Lost my soulmate

Post by chonsigirl »

We are thinking of you, as you go through this most difficult time. I do not know what else to tell you, but we all care.
along-for-the-ride

Lost my soulmate

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I am here to share your sorrows as well as your joys. Please take care of yourself now. I do wish I was there to hug you, to cook for you and make you eat something, to watch over you so you can get some rest, and to listen to all your stories about the good times you had with your husband and what kind of person he was. My thoughts are with you.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peter Lake

Lost my soulmate

Post by Peter Lake »

Oscar has asked me to make a post to pass on her deepest condolences for the loss of your husband and hopes you'll find comfort.
Odie

Lost my soulmate

Post by Odie »

Patsy Warnick;1320051 wrote: SY

I'm glad you have all this support, Odie's a good soul and I'm sure she has been a good support to you.

Yes, 30 yrs. old is young - the pain is the same at 50.

I'm glad your back and Vent any time.

Your in our thoughts.

Patsy

Thank you very much Patsy, I believe most of us here are great souls and are supportive of one's rough times.

That's what makes this forum great, so many of us have shared and vented here and it really helps to get things off our chest.

How I remember when Shelly's husband passed away last year.

How I remember when my husband walked out on me last year.

This year unfortunately Darlene lost her soul mate, and we will all be here for her.:-4

That's we call ourselves, The Three Musketeers.:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

Lost my soulmate

Post by Lon »

southern yankee;1320038 wrote: I am sure a lot of you know. i have lost my beloved husband. I am on horrible roller coaster ride. that will not STOP. Never i have felt such earth shattering PAIN. I go from anger, to tears, to dispare. But my faith, family, and friends have been a true blessing from the Lord. You do not relize who your true friends are. until something like this happens. Then sadly you find out who is just being NOSEY too:-5. i lost my grandma and mom which was heart wrenching. BUT NOTHING can compare to the pain and loss i feel. my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I watched my man die infront of my eyes and i could not save him. I wish this On NO ONE!!!!! I know the Lord was calling him. But selfishly i want him back. I am not mad at God. I am MAD at my man for not taking care of himself. Fighting me every step of the way. about taking his meds. I know it has been less then 2 weeks. i have a long way to go in the morning process. I am frightend, but i do feel stronger. because of this. I have rattled on enough. but this is the first time. i have truly wrote down my true feelings.

As one that had lost his soulmate of 32 years I can truly say that I know how you feel. That was 23 years ago. I still miss her and always will, but I have a new soul mate of 18 years that my first soul mate would surely approve of and life goes on.

I have now been married for a total of 50 years. Reflect on the good times and relish the memories of your departed one and then get on with the rest of your life.
ZAP

Lost my soulmate

Post by ZAP »

Cherish the years that you had with him and know that, with passing time, your grief will lessen. It's difficult for you to see that now, while the pain is so raw. Hugs to you. ((( )))
Peg

Lost my soulmate

Post by Peg »

It's scary how quickly life can change. I wish with all my heart there was something I could say or do to ease your pain. Just know we are here for you.
emmajayne25

Lost my soulmate

Post by emmajayne25 »

when you lose someone you love so much so sudden your mind and body doesnt know what to do, i lost my soul mate back in april this year and we were only together a short time but in that time we created a child who im currently carrying, it is so hard hunni and when people say you got to stay strong you cant you are allowed to cry you are only human after all.

i know i wont take away the saddness but having someone who going through the same helps xx

you take care sweetie xx

Return to “Bereaved People”