What pissed you off today...........

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Odie;1312572 wrote: then why are you here posting?:yh_rotfl

Good point.:wah:

Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1312597 wrote: Good point.:wah:

exactly, why would one waste their time?:rolleyes::yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

My next door neighbour (across the alleyway), playing loud 'rap' rubbish. Even her two guests said they thought it was too loud. She replied 'It's my house!' Bloody selfish cow-bag! Well I got news for her................................ she's renting, and we know her landlord - she'd better quieten down some, as she has pee'ed off my hubby, so he's set up a hi fi in the garden and is now playing Abba at half volume, so there's some to go :yh_rotfl But if she doesn't want a war, she'd better not upset my hubby's missus................................ she has got VERY loud gear that can easily be brought into action. :sneaky:

I HATE RAP !!!!!! :mad: :-5 :mad: :-5 :mad: :-5

It's nearly 3 pm and it has gone quiet next door at last. That's 6 bloody hours of terrible noise! :rolleyes: The pathetic, nasty, selfish cow-bag !!!!!!!
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

I don't think I will ever learn!
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

pinkchick;1312649 wrote: I don't think I will ever learn!

Self realization, thats learning. ;)
I AM AWESOME MAN
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Nomad;1312650 wrote: Self realization, thats learning. ;)

So ... Does that mean I've finally realised that I really will never learn? :thinking:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

pinkchick;1312651 wrote: So ... Does that mean I've finally realised that I really will never learn? :thinking:

That is progress !

The day I accepted my retardation as a fact of life was a day of immense release.

IM TEASING !
I AM AWESOME MAN
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Nomad;1312652 wrote: That is progress !

The day I accepted my retardation as a fact of life was a day of immense release.

IM TEASING !

Ok then .... thanks:)
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1312645 wrote: My next door neighbour (across the alleyway), playing loud 'rap' rubbish. Even her two guests said they thought it was too loud. She replied 'It's my house!' Bloody selfish cow-bag! Well I got news for her................................ she's renting, and we know her landlord - she'd better quieten down some, as she has pee'ed off my hubby, so he's set up a hi fi in the garden and is now playing Abba at half volume, so there's some to go :yh_rotfl But if she doesn't want a war, she'd better not upset my hubby's missus................................ she has got VERY loud gear that can easily be brought into action. :sneaky:

It's nearly 3 pm and it has gone quiet next door at last. That's 6 bloody hours of terrible noise! :rolleyes: The pathetic, nasty, selfish cow-bag !!!!!!!

next time, you should complain to her landlord!

Even if it was her house? There are laws for noise disturbances.;)

and this is not the first time you have had to live like this.

and keep playing Abba and see how they like it.:sneaky:
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Too many of these outside today because of the humidity:

Odie

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1312672 wrote: Too many of these outside today because of the humidity:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm sorry, but it is cute.:D:wah::yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1312645 wrote: My next door neighbour (across the alleyway), playing loud 'rap' rubbish. Even her two guests said they thought it was too loud. She replied 'It's my house!' Bloody selfish cow-bag! Well I got news for her................................ she's renting, and we know her landlord - she'd better quieten down some, as she has pee'ed off my hubby, so he's set up a hi fi in the garden and is now playing Abba at half volume, so there's some to go :yh_rotfl But if she doesn't want a war, she'd better not upset my hubby's missus................................ she has got VERY loud gear that can easily be brought into action. :sneaky:

I hear ya Gill. I think that when my next door neighbors start blasting their music, I will set up my stereo outside at 5 A.M. and play some wonderful Irish gigs and bagpipe music:wah:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, good for you, Kathy!
Odie

Post by Odie »

having to cut the grass on 4 hours sleep.:-5
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Nothin to do, nowhere to go, and all day to do it.:(
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Nothing, yet! I guess I'm lucky ! :-6 :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1312963 wrote: Nothing, yet! I guess I'm lucky ! :-6 :wah:

lazy ass.:lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Since this afternoon - plenty !!!!! :mad: I just don't like being treated like a bloody child - I've got me flamin bus pass after all !!!!! Still, I brought it on myself, I suppose. :o
Odie

Post by Odie »

32C, to damn hot again!:-5
theezy

Post by theezy »

What annoyed you today?

For me it was someone trying to help me at work but in the end it generated more work for me. Their heart was in the right place though.
Odie

Post by Odie »

theezy;1313408 wrote: What annoyed you today?

For me it was someone trying to help me at work but in the end it generated more work for me. Their heart was in the right place though.

that does happen, I remember that well when I used to work.

what annoyed me today is another night of 2 hours sleep!:-5

insomnia sucks eh?:yh_rotfl
panzermk2

Post by panzermk2 »

The wireless router in the shop is dieing a slow death.
Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

(Without cunning a nation shall fall, [But] Salvation Come By Many Good Councils)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I had to run out in a downpour because I left my windows down as I didn't anticipate rain. This isn't what annoyed me.

I get back in the elevator and some guy "asks" "Did you go outside?"...

"No, I had a horrible accident on the toilet!"
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

People who can't keep their hands to themselves. All the while they are talking to someone, they are touching the other person's arms, hands, hair or beard. Women are usually the guilty party.

I never touch anyone and consider it rude when others touch me. Like my Italian landlord used to say about certain things. "Keepa u hands offa".
fisher

Post by fisher »

Someone backed into the wifes car while she was in a grocery store and smashed the tail light ,never left a note. Some people really **** me off....:(
A witch will get a better grip on the broom if she is without panties!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

hoppy;1313463 wrote: People who can't keep their hands to themselves. All the while they are talking to someone, they are touching the other person's arms, hands, hair or beard. Women are usually the guilty party.

I never touch anyone and consider it rude when others touch me. Like my Italian landlord used to say about certain things. "Keepa u hands offa".

I do touch people. Usually just an arm or shoulder touch. Ive noticed that people warm up to you and appear to relax afterward. Im a hugger too. I will hug anyone. Men, women, I dont care. I just gotta hug people.
I AM AWESOME MAN
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

There is already a thread about a similar subject "What pissed you off today?" posted by Odie !
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

G#Gill;1313484 wrote: There is already a thread about a similar subject "What pissed you off today?" posted by Odie !

Am I going to lose my hugging post now? I really liked that post.
I AM AWESOME MAN
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I wondered why someone started another like it. Wonder if they'll get banned?:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

sore throat and feeling inhuman.:-5
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Nomad;1313482 wrote: I do touch people. Usually just an arm or shoulder touch. Ive noticed that people warm up to you and appear to relax afterward. Im a hugger too. I will hug anyone. Men, women, I dont care. I just gotta hug people.

He also likes to use little nicknames, too. :wah:

:yh_pumpkn
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

along-for-the-ride;1313601 wrote: He also likes to use little nicknames, too. :wah:

:yh_pumpkn

for the parts he's touching, or just in general?:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313484 wrote: There is already a thread about a similar subject "What pissed you off today?" posted by Odie !

there was and I'm pissed off today!:sneaky::lips::thinking::p:rolleyes:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1313606 wrote: there was and I'm pissed off today!:sneaky::lips::thinking::p:rolleyes:

I'm not surprised when a newbie nicks a thread idea from somebody else ! :rolleyes:
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313618 wrote: I'm not surprised when a newbie nicks a thread idea from somebody else ! :rolleyes:

oh well....life goes on.
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1312949 wrote: Nothin to do, nowhere to go, and all day to do it.:(

I hate days like those to hoppy!:mad:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

MY NEIGHBOUR !!! She's at it again with that damn rapping rubbish - it's like a dripping tap at 120 decibels ffs! Driving me barmy, and I can't think. She 'plays' this rubbish every day, for hours! I had a spat with her the other day, which caused me to vent on here! Well my hubby rang the council environmental department which deals with noise pollution amongst it's many remits. He made the guy laugh when he said that the music yesterday was so loud that he couldn't hear his electric sander he was using in the garden! (He was sanding down our wooden garden seat so that he could paint wood preservative on it instead of the white paint that had been painted before.).

That woman - she's in her early 20's, is sooooo damn selfish !!!!! She is rude, arrogant and I am having to keep my mouth shut and stay away, otherwise there'll be an incident! Came close to it the other day! The council said they would send somebody down. Just so long as they come down in the morning one day, when the weather is fine! It would be typical of them to come and check the situation in the early evening when there is nobody in that woman's house! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313665 wrote: MY NEIGHBOUR !!! She's at it again with that damn rapping rubbish - it's like a dripping tap at 120 decibels ffs! Driving me barmy, and I can't think. She 'plays' this rubbish every day, for hours! I had a spat with her the other day, which caused me to vent on here! Well my hubby rang the council environmental department which deals with noise pollution amongst it's many remits. He made the guy laugh when he said that the music yesterday was so loud that he couldn't hear his electric sander he was using in the garden! (He was sanding down our wooden garden seat so that he could paint wood preservative on it instead of the white paint that had been painted before.).

That woman - she's in her early 20's, is sooooo damn selfish !!!!! She is rude, arrogant and I am having to keep my mouth shut and stay away, otherwise there'll be an incident! Came close to it the other day! The council said they would send somebody down. Just so long as they come down in the morning one day, when the weather is fine! It would be typical of them to come and check the situation in the early evening when there is nobody in that woman's house! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

does she not work or have a life?:-5:-5

The council knows not to come if its raining and you have specified morning, good grief my nerves would literally be shot from that rap crap everyday.:mad:
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I'm pissed because, despite all my efforts, I'm still not as perfect as everyone around me.:-5
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

She seems to go out late afternoons, and she has a dog which she leaves in her back garden and he has access to a garden shed with his bed and water in it. So I'm assuming that she works late afternoons and into the evening. I think she lives on her own, although a couple of young men were at her house at the weekend. They tried to tell her the music was too loud, but her reply to that was "It's my damn house!"
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Not pee'd off as such, just a minor inconvenience, my laptop has died temporarily :(
librtyhead

Post by librtyhead »

My sack bags keep on rupturing forcing me to take off the two nuts on my diatomaceous earth filter. I then have to take off the big ring on the barrel relube it with vaseline and reinsert. It takes me an hour. My sacks did not even have a tear when I put them in the container! I need some super-sacks!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Betty Boop;1313678 wrote: Not pee'd off as such, just a minor inconvenience, my laptop has died temporarily :(

Oh bottoms! More unbudgetted for expense ! I think that would be a minor catsass trophy if it was mine ! :-5 Here's hoping you can get it sorted soon BB!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

G#Gill;1313693 wrote: Oh bottoms! More unbudgetted for expense ! I think that would be a minor catsass trophy if it was mine ! :-5 Here's hoping you can get it sorted soon BB!

Two other old PC's here that were set up for the children to use. One that works slowly and one that is playing up at the moment, hopefully sort that one out in a bit, I'm tinkering with it :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1313675 wrote: I'm pissed because, despite all my efforts, I'm still not as perfect as everyone around me.:-5

I'm not either my dear.:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1313676 wrote: She seems to go out late afternoons, and she has a dog which she leaves in her back garden and he has access to a garden shed with his bed and water in it. So I'm assuming that she works late afternoons and into the evening. I think she lives on her own, although a couple of young men were at her house at the weekend. They tried to tell her the music was too loud, but her reply to that was "It's my damn house!"

I remember you saying that, its pretty sad when her own company asks her to turn ti down and she refuses.:rolleyes:

thank god she works afternoons, at least you can have some quiet.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1313696 wrote: Two other old PC's here that were set up for the children to use. One that works slowly and one that is playing up at the moment, hopefully sort that one out in a bit, I'm tinkering with it :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

keep tinkering, you'll get him going again!:lips::yh_rotfl

psst.....it must be a male if it doesn't work:wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1313706 wrote: I remember you saying that, its pretty sad when her own company asks her to turn ti down and she refuses.:rolleyes:

thank god she works afternoons, at least you can have some quiet.

You'll never guess though, the young 'lady' went out so the rapping went off at around 3pm, we had a few hours respite then at around 6 pm, next door (the other side of us) pitched in with Rod Stewart at about 100 decibels ! YAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Must be the bloody weather! Although I found it much more acceptable than flamin rap rubbish (my hubby insists that 'rap' has been miss spelt - the C has been missed off! :wah:). That lasted right through 'Britain's Got Talent' on TV till 10 pm!

:-5:-5:-5 Rap on one side of us and 70's on the other YAAAAAAAAAAAH - I think I'll shoot meself ! :mad:
Odie

Post by Odie »

g#gill;1313710 wrote: you'll never guess though, the young 'lady' went out so the rapping went off at around 3pm, we had a few hours respite then at around 6 pm, next door (the other side of us) pitched in with rod stewart at about 100 decibels ! Yaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

Must be the bloody weather! Although i found it much more acceptable than flamin rap rubbish (my hubby insists that 'rap' has been miss spelt - the c has been missed off! :wah:). That lasted right through 'britain's got talent' on tv till 10 pm!

:-5:-5:-5 rap on one side of us and 70's on the other yaaaaaaaaaaah - i think i'll shoot meself ! :mad:

o m g!:-5

you have to phone someone, this just can't go on!:rolleyes:

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I don't really mind Jane with her 70's stuff - she doesn't play it that often really, but I am driven doolally tat by that flamin *rap rubbish being 'played' every damn day. Hopefully something is being sorted now, by the council environment department, after my husband's phone call to them this morning. If things don't get sorted within a week, then I'll get my husband to get his wife on to the council again - his wife has got a way with words, so I've heard !:sneaky: :yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”