FG Performers!

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Nomad

FG Performers!

Post by Nomad »

Outstanding ! Really really fine performance !
I AM AWESOME MAN
K.Snyder

FG Performers!

Post by K.Snyder »

Hamster;440686 wrote: I spat in your cup of tea...:wah:

:lips:

Thats a good one...
K.Snyder

FG Performers!

Post by K.Snyder »

They are apart of the act too...

Sad really...
CARLA

FG Performers!

Post by CARLA »

:-4 KS brilliant work, I love it just fantastic your guys are so talented Clancy and Galbally I'm in love.:D

OK how did you do it KS??? each one send you a part of the song and edited it together..???

KEEP THEM COMING THIS IS GREAT, WHAT FUN.:cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

K.Snyder

FG Performers!

Post by K.Snyder »

CARLA;440925 wrote: :-4 KS brilliant work, I love it just fantastic your guys are so talented Clancy and Galbally I'm in love.:D

OK how did you do it KS??? each one send you a part of the song and edited it together..???

KEEP THEM COMING THIS IS GREAT, WHAT FUN.:cool:

No I just saved each verse from the "More on accents" thread and edited them on Intervideo WinDvD movie maker and then converted it to an .AVI file...then saved it to my computer and uploaded it using filefront.com...It was rather easy actually...I would give more credit for their bravery...:wah:
K.Snyder

FG Performers!

Post by K.Snyder »

Hamster;440970 wrote: K..You make it sound easy!! :wah:

It is easy...:wah:

There is a time line on the movie maker software, where you can put each clip on(Audio, image, music, etc, etc..) and each different type has its own column...You can mix them over one and another while muting one to put something like an image mixed with audio behind or whatever...and as far as the files are concerned, I just downloaded a free file converter software and am able to convert any files I want to that in which is applicable as long as the files aren't over 10 minutes in length.

Easy. ;)
Galbally

FG Performers!

Post by Galbally »

SnoozeControl;441929 wrote: Looks like I'm late for the party!

Here's my version of 'Smelly Cat' made famous by Phoebe on 'Friends' (I posted this a while ago, but then chickened out and deleted my post. You'll hear why.) :yh_blush

I have heard the future of Rock and Roll, excellent, so the duets definetly on then? :lips:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
koan

FG Performers!

Post by koan »

I got a really neat new toy for mixing audio files. Here's my first result. I'll try to mix some bg in next.

Attached files I_Can_See_Clearly_Now.mp3 (348.7 KB) 
K.Snyder

FG Performers!

Post by K.Snyder »

Much to my surprise I've tried to download this file and it says the file is no longer available. I will try to retrieve my password as I seem to have forgotten it to the account in which I initially uploaded it but in the meantime would anyone happen to have the file laying in their background somewhere?

*Edit* I want the file and I had previously partitioned my drives so I wiped everything out...Which was my mistake entirely

Return to “Members' News”