the fireman and the doberman

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

this photo was taken of an exhausted firefighter~~he had saved this pregnant red doberman from a burning house, carried her out even though she was panicked. as the fireman rested a photographer watched as the dog stared intently at the fireman from a distance~~~then walked over and rewarded him with a kiss! :yh_kiss sweet!!!

Attached files
abbey

Post by abbey »

What a lovely lady. :-4
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

lady cop wrote: this photo was taken of an exhausted firefighter~~he had saved this pregnant red doberman from a burning house, carried her out even though she was panicked. as the fireman rested a photographer watched as the dog stared intently at the fireman from a distance~~~then walked over and rewarded him with a kiss! :yh_kiss sweet!!!

For real? Great story and photo!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

flopstock wrote: Reminds me of a couple of winters ago when my littleone came in and woke me from my nap to tell me 'don't worry mom, we're safe, the firemen will save us'

Never woke up so fast in my life!. Just a chimney fire next door, but I remember thinking how cool it was that there are actually people out there, who have no idea who you are or what you are about, yet are willing to give everything to protect you and yours..

That dog has the right idea, but not being quite as forward- i just made a contribution to the local volunteer department.
Hear! hear!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Flopstock :-4 ....our fire-rescue are true heroes, that was so sweet of you!! ~~~ Tombstone, the pic was taken in Charlotte NC.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

He`s sure got a new friend for life...great pic!
smithy87

Post by smithy87 »

What a fantastic picture! :-6
cars

Post by cars »

Love It!!!
Cars :)
Tan

Post by Tan »

Thats a great picture
Tan
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I'm not big on "warm fuzzies" but that picture and the story sure did it! Thanks for sharing LC!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Chasmodian

Post by Chasmodian »

Great pic but the story has been changed to inspire the innocent...

:rolleyes: Here's the REAL story behind the pic: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/gratitude.asp
Odie

Post by Odie »

lady cop;61424 wrote: this photo was taken of an exhausted firefighter~~he had saved this pregnant red doberman from a burning house, carried her out even though she was panicked. as the fireman rested a photographer watched as the dog stared intently at the fireman from a distance~~~then walked over and rewarded him with a kiss! :yh_kiss sweet!!!

I've never seen this before, our fireman are real hero's.:guitarist

so sweet.:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

lady cop;61424 wrote: this photo was taken of an exhausted firefighter~~he had saved this pregnant red doberman from a burning house, carried her out even though she was panicked. as the fireman rested a photographer watched as the dog stared intently at the fireman from a distance~~~then walked over and rewarded him with a kiss! :yh_kiss sweet!!! they call them DUMB :-4:-4

Return to “Photos”