Missing Colorado Girl

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Peg

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by Peg »

Link

GREELEY — While police and FBI personnel scoured the area Thursday for clues to the disappearance of a 12-year-old girl, her friends and family begged for her safe return.

"Keep your eyes out, I just want her home safe," said April Wilson, the mother of missing Kayleah Wilson.

Kayleah left home at 3:40 p.m. Sunday to walk about eight blocks to a birthday party near the Greeley Mall. Her mother reported her missing about 10 p.m.

Attached files
CARLA

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by CARLA »

Once again I question letting a 12 year old walk 8 blocks alone any where. :-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Peg

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by Peg »

The decomposing body found on May 19, 2010 in an irrigation ditch has been positively identified as Kayleah Wilson.

Link
CARLA

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by CARLA »

I read this last night the have arrested her 18 year old boyfriend but not for the murder for rape of a minor. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Peg

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by Peg »

What the heck does an 18 year old guy have in common with a 12 year old girl that he'd want to date her?
Kathy Ellen

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh, this is truly an awful story. I so sorry for what has happened to her.

Children have to be supervised every second.
Odie

Missing Colorado Girl

Post by Odie »

at 12 years of age I walked everywhere on my own............

how times have changed..........

this poor little girl.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Missing Children”