puzzling moments

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
spot

puzzling moments

Post by spot »

I'm fully aware that I'm more subject to hallucinations than the average mortal but even so. Every time this morning that I've opened Felicity's toy storage hamper (a space I've never yet found the bottom to) I've heard (from deep within) the ululating drawn-out cry of a muezzin calling the faithful to prayer. When I shut the hamper lid, it stops. When I open the hamper lid and move a toy or two, it starts again.

I haven't the slightest explanation. If I'm taken before nightfall, let it be a warning to you all.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

puzzling moments

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1309084 wrote: I'm fully aware that I'm more subject to hallucinations than the average mortal but even so. Every time this morning that I've opened Felicity's toy storage hamper (a space I've never yet found the bottom to) I've heard (from deep within) the ululating drawn-out cry of a muezzin calling the faithful to prayer. When I shut the hamper lid, it stops. When I open the hamper lid and move a toy or two, it starts again.

I haven't the slightest explanation. If I'm taken before nightfall, let it be a warning to you all.

You've nothing to worry about yet...

The time to worry is when it's happening with the lid closed and then every time you open the lid it stops :sneaky:
spot

puzzling moments

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;1309087 wrote: You've nothing to worry about yet...

The time to worry is when it's happening with the lid closed and then every time you open the lid it stops :sneaky:

That's the sort of mind Alfred Hitchcock would have paid good money for.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

puzzling moments

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1309089 wrote: That's the sort of mind Alfred Hitchcock would have paid good money for.

Not sure if Felicity still sleeps in the day, but if she does, when she goes down I suggest you climb in the box for a nap too, the lulling sounds will help you drift into a wondrous sleep never experienced before...
beowulf

puzzling moments

Post by beowulf »

its not the Islamic toy box you need to worry about...................its the suicide bomber Barbie you need to look out for! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Attached files
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

dubs

puzzling moments

Post by dubs »

spot;1309084 wrote: I'm fully aware that I'm more subject to hallucinations than the average mortal but even so. Every time this morning that I've opened Felicity's toy storage hamper (a space I've never yet found the bottom to) I've heard (from deep within) the ululating drawn-out cry of a muezzin calling the faithful to prayer. When I shut the hamper lid, it stops. When I open the hamper lid and move a toy or two, it starts again.

This reminded me of the time I was training some people at a Mothercare warehouse. We'd found a working baby monitor, amongst the returned stuff and put the speaker bit in the back of a long dark trailer under some parcels.. We just waited til' the bloke who was loading said trailer, went back in.. A quite passable ghostly moan was sent through the mike bit, and the guy shot out of there like Usain Bolt...:yh_rotfl

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Imladris

puzzling moments

Post by Imladris »

dubs;1309235 wrote: This reminded me of the time I was training some people at a Mothercare warehouse. We'd found a working baby monitor, amongst the returned stuff and put the speaker bit in the back of a long dark trailer under some parcels.. We just waited til' the bloke who was loading said trailer, went back in.. A quite passable ghostly moan was sent through the mike bit, and the guy shot out of there like Usain Bolt...:yh_rotfl

In a similar vein...

Picture this - a funeral parlour, a body preparation and storage area and a pair of walkie-talkies - endless amusement for those of us with sadistic tendancies and a taste for tormenting the more 'nervous' members of staff........... :sneaky::yh_rotfl
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

Return to “General Chit Chat”