Do you know what they are doing?

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
gardener

Post by gardener »

Here is a story, do yo know what they are doing?

He ordered the practitioners to study, copy and recite his books. He not only asked the practitioners to study in person or collectively but also held "Fa conferences" to exchange experience in study. He ordered them " sit down and start to study, and they don't need the book - one person recites the book by memory from the beginning, then he stops and another person continues to recite, without making a mistake, and no single word is wrongly recited as they continue to recite. Then it continues, you recite a paragraph, he recites a paragraph, and people go on reciting like this. Later on they start to copy the book by hand. When they make a mistake they start all over again - they copy the book from the very beginning again."

That is the way by which the organization attempted to replace the righteous modern science with someone’s fallacies and have brainwash and spiritual control over the practitioners.

These people are doing an incomprehensible thing that maybe they can not take care of their family, they can not have time to work. What they are keen on is to recite the theory that is not scientific. So they should stop doing such a silly thing.
spot

Post by spot »

gardener;1306070 wrote: These people are doing an incomprehensible thingThey are not, perhaps, the only ones. Copying chunks of Chinese Government propaganda onto completely unassociated areas of the Internet is even more bizarre.

Here, this is the Introduction to the diatribe you copied from. Why on earth do you think we might even remotely agree with either your position or your behaviour in spreading the "news"?After years' of fighting against Falun Gong since Chinese government announced on July 22, 1999 "Research Society of Falun Dafa" and the Falun Gong organization under its control to be illegal, the political struggle against Falun Gong cult has now achieved decisive victory. Through the struggle, we have destroyed the commanding system and organizational structure of Falun Gong; found out and punished Falun Gong core members; denounced Li Hongzhi's fallacies, the political ambition of the Falun Gong organization as well as its serious social impact and; the majority of Falun Gong practitioners have awakened. China's success in fighting against cults and defending human rights has accumulated a lot of experience in this regard as well.

Truth on Falun Gong | Duan Qiming: See how Falun Gong trample on human right

Note to any passing moderator: if this thread isn't composted, ForumGarden's quite possibly going to end up blacklisted by the Chinese web filters and we'll get no more registrations from that part of the world.

To add a little balance,On 16 March 2010, the U.S. House of Representatives called for "an immediate end to the campaign to persecute, intimidate, imprison, and torture Falun Gong practitioners." House Resolution 605 argued that Chinese authorities have devoted extensive time and resources over the past decade distributing "false propaganda" worldwide, and expressed sympathy to persecuted Falun Gong practitioners and their families.

Falun Gong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:confused:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1306084 wrote: :confused:

These people are doing an incomprehensible thing, Gill. Confusion's only natural.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

If you were a moderator, would you compost it ?
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1306088 wrote: If you were a moderator, would you compost it ?

Not for a few days, no. The chap might even come back and explain himself, who knows.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well we will just have to wait and see! I can't see the point of the thread TBH !
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1306094 wrote: Well we will just have to wait and see! I can't see the point of the thread TBH !

It's a (presumably) Chinese (presumably) gentleman slagging off the Falun Gong movement. The subject divides the Chinese community and infuriates the Chinese government who also slag it off at every opportunity, calling it a psychotic anti-party cult. Quite why this (presumably) Chinese (presumably) gentleman wants to bring the subject to ForumGarden hasn't yet been explained.
biggirls

Post by biggirls »

i was confused ~~~
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

spot;1306098 wrote: It's a (presumably) Chinese (presumably) gentleman slagging off the Falun Gong movement. The subject divides the Chinese community and infuriates the Chinese government who also slag it off at every opportunity, calling it a psychotic anti-party cult. Quite why this (presumably) Chinese (presumably) gentleman wants to bring the subject to ForumGarden hasn't yet been explained.

To put it to the western world that their beheadings (to support transplants and organ donations of falun gong prisoners und er the age of 25) is acceptable. If you want to buy an organ just look up the Chinese government they have lots of falun gong dissenters for you to choose from ..... sorry did that sound harsh? ...well the truth usually does ...... send that ****er to me I'll deal with him .
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

do you guys remember the guy in front of the tanks of the Tiananmen Square protests ?....hello?.... did you think that was brave? did you support him ? then dont' give this idiot a second chance of his horrible chinese propaganda.

that's how you deal with Asians. deface them .

sorry if that seems harsh ........actually no I"m not .
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

gardener;1306070 wrote: Here is a story, do yo know what they are doing?

He ordered the practitioners to study, copy and recite his books. He not only asked the practitioners to study in person or collectively but also held "Fa conferences" to exchange experience in study. He ordered them " sit down and start to study, and they don't need the book - one person recites the book by memory from the beginning, then he stops and another person continues to recite, without making a mistake, and no single word is wrongly recited as they continue to recite. Then it continues, you recite a paragraph, he recites a paragraph, and people go on reciting like this. Later on they start to copy the book by hand. When they make a mistake they start all over again - they copy the book from the very beginning again."

That is the way by which the organization attempted to replace the righteous modern science with someone’s fallacies and have brainwash and spiritual control over the practitioners.

These people are doing an incomprehensible thing that maybe they can not take care of their family, they can not have time to work. What they are keen on is to recite the theory that is not scientific. So they should stop doing such a silly thing.

hhhhmmm sounds like the re education of vietnam and cambodia.... sorry kampuchia.
spot

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1392346 wrote: To put it to the western world that their beheadings (to support transplants and organ donations of falun gong prisoners und er the age of 25) is acceptable. If you want to buy an organ just look up the Chinese government they have lots of falun gong dissenters for you to choose from ..... sorry did that sound harsh? ...well the truth usually does ...... send that ****er to me I'll deal with him .

Organ harvesting is something the Chinese did with some executed prisoners in the past. They don't do it any longer, it seems a bit unfair to throw it at them after they've abandoned it. We could all throw things at each other for things they've done in the past but it's unproductive.
gardener

Post by gardener »

Organ harvesting is something the Chinese did with some executed prisoners in the past.
It never happened. It was false.
spot

Post by spot »

gardener;1393275 wrote: It never happened. It was false.

That's not the impression received through Western news outlets: Organ transplantation in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a Mainland Chinese source for the topic too:Abstract

Obtaining organs from executed prisoners can be traced back to the early 1970’s when transplantation first began in China. Although other sources, e.g. brain death, had been tried, there was no success due to lack of legal formworks. It is still the dominant pool and ethically arouses international condemnations. Chinese professionals have been and are deliberately excluded from the platform of international academic exchanges. With nearly 8,000 transplantations per year, it is obviously one of the largest countries in the field and, in fact, one of the places attracting transplant tourism. For many years the details was shrouded in secrecy. Indeed, at recent international conferences, officials from the ministry of health admitted the fact. The issue is now suddenly open for public debate.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”