Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

I've had sciatic problems severe enough that I only have partial feeling in my left foot. Pantyhose do nothing for it. It's all in the lower back, mate... the source of the pinch. I wear footless leggings because they look good under short skirts and keep me behind from flashing.

I could see some medical stuff being helped, like swollen veins, but sciatic? Been there and I'm not buying it. Personally, when mine flares up I use a cane. Got a really nice one from Chinatown and folks often think I'm using it as a fashion accessory.
smoothron

Pantyhose for men

Post by smoothron »

yes, thats why i said one of the medical issues, and the pantyhose i buy are not normal or average pantyhose, i buy the most compression i can get, the control has to go high enough on back, and continue support to feet! after 10 spine opperations fron cervical to lumbar, 2 morphine pump implants and one hip opperation, there are still many issues, one main one is circulation, and with a tumor in spinalcord(not cancerous) the signals are a little restricted and with increased blood circulation it helps, i do see your point about style and maybe many guys that do wear for style or whatever will like footless or toeless styles? i have read some guys get embarrased when people notice hose on ankles with pants, footless would be great for them! its never been an issue for me when people see cane they accept the hose but if no cane maybe would be an issue? kind of double standard! plus like i said mine are not average hose, actually thick enough i could make hunting blind with old ones lmao, thanks have great day
smoothron

Pantyhose for men

Post by smoothron »

koan;1302357 wrote: can we talk y'all into footless leggings?

they're way more comfortable and more fashionable at the same time.

hi Koan, i did give them a try, i am open minded person! wasnt as bad as i figured but they did cause few problems(less than i thought) maybe its my build but the bottoms kept coming up leg? not sure if thats what happens to all? i did miss they fly also lol! i wanted to try because i came accross as seeming unwilling to try new things, and hope you dont feel i was rude to you or your suggestion! thanks
Kinhose

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kinhose »

Hi all! Ok, I'm not here to dis anybody, call anybody gay or judge anyone. But I am a straight, married man with a 24 month old child, and I've been wearing pantyhose every since I was about 5 years old. And I too would like to know why pantyhose has to only be a woman's clothing item. I mean, they look and feel incredibly good on women, and on some men. When I wear them, they do feel great to me. However, I've not gotten up the guts to go out in public in them, however I have worn them under pants. But pantyhose is the only woman's article of clothing that I wear. I did purchase some designed for men Cofilon pantyhose, which were AWESOME, some years back, but too expensive. I think if men want to publically wear pantyhose, why can't they. I men, pantyhose started out as a men's article of clothing, right? Remember the Renessance? (And I can't spell that correctly but you get the point.) I have yet to see a man actually out in pantyhose, but when I do I will definately comment on him. So, yeah men, let's break out of this "hold" and show the public that's ok for us to wear pantyhose!
Kathy Ellen

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Kinhose;1309803 wrote: Hi all! Ok, I'm not here to dis anybody, call anybody gay or judge anyone. But I am a straight, married man with a 24 month old child, and I've been wearing pantyhose every since I was about 5 years old. And I too would like to know why pantyhose has to only be a woman's clothing item. I mean, they look and feel incredibly good on women, and on some men. When I wear them, they do feel great to me. However, I've not gotten up the guts to go out in public in them, however I have worn them under pants. But pantyhose is the only woman's article of clothing that I wear. I did purchase some designed for men Cofilon pantyhose, which were AWESOME, some years back, but too expensive. I think if men want to publically wear pantyhose, why can't they. I men, pantyhose started out as a men's article of clothing, right? Remember the Renessance? (And I can't spell that correctly but you get the point.) I have yet to see a man actually out in pantyhose, but when I do I will definately comment on him. So, yeah men, let's break out of this "hold" and show the public that's ok for us to wear pantyhose!

Hi Kin and welcome to our garden.

I'm sorry, but I just don't get why anyone wears pantyhose....they are awful, expensive, restrictive and just plain yukky:rolleyes:

Geeze, I don't wear skirts or dresses anymore to work because I don't want to wear hose.

I also feel sorry for the men having to wear ties to work or functions. Yuk, I also hate ties....

Sorry:o I'm into comfort....I'm a beach gal and need comfy clothes.

But, if you like em...wear em....;):D
Kinhose

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kinhose »

Hi Kathy and thanks for welcoming me. Well, everyone has their opinions and preferences. But I personally think pantyhose is man's best invention! Like I said, they look great and feel great. Now, I have no intentions of trying to talk anyone into changing up their lifestyle to wear pantyhose. But I'm just glad that I found this forum where I can pretty much unanamously express my love for pantyhose and that I've found other men out there who share that sam love.
Kinhose

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kinhose »

Hi smoothron, to answer your question that you posted a couple of months ago, (I just joined this forum yesterday) I have actually tried pantyhose that are made for the male anatomy. I tried Comfilon's opaque tights and sheer pantyhose with fly opening. I thought they were some of the best hosiery I had ever worn, and lemme tell you, I've worn LOTS of pantyhose since I was four years old. Anyway, hope this helps!
hunterdog57

Pantyhose for men

Post by hunterdog57 »

I am a guy that wears hose all the time. When the weather permits it is with shorts. If you choose a decent pair of hose that are the correct size, have a decent lycra content they fit properly and stay in place all day. They are comfortable and a health benefit to all. I teach dog obedience classes and wear with shorts all the time. No comments from the students.
Helen

Pantyhose for men

Post by Helen »

my ex brother in law worked in covent garden market in london, unloading flowers and vegetables from refrigerated lorries............he wore them all the time and swore by them, specially in the winter !!
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

This has now replaced Refrigerate Butter as the longest running thread.
YZGI

Pantyhose for men

Post by YZGI »

koan;1359843 wrote: This has now replaced Refrigerate Butter as the longest running thread.

But it aint near as kinky as the butter thread.
supermandisco

Pantyhose for men

Post by supermandisco »

I wear them when I go out clubbing, or somewhere else to relax. I have a MY TIGHTS blog spot for ROBERT IN HOSE online.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”