In case im removed........

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

goodbye everyone :wah::wah:

I got this in my mail box this morning!:sneaky:

Dear kazalala,

Your access to the paid subscription "Upgrade Membership - 1 Year" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,

ForumGarden

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.:-2:-2:-2bit harsh innit:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I would have thought that the word should have been 'restricted' rather than 'removed'!!! :eek:

You can still take part in Forum Garden, as you know, even though you do not pay a subscription. It's just that you have less facilities available.

By the way Kaz, how's your ankle now? And how's everything and everybody ? :-6
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

You say yes, I say no

You say stop and I say go, go, go

Oh, no

You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why you say goodbye

I say hello

Hello, hello

I say hello

I say high, you say low

You say why, and I say I don't know

Oh, no

Hello, hello

I say hello

Hello, hello

I say hello

Why, why, why, why, why, why

Do you say good bye

Goodbye, bye, bye, bye, bye

Oh, no

Hello, hello

I say hello

Hello, hello

I say hello

hello, hello

I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello

Hello

Hela, heba helloa

Hela, heba helloa

:guitarist
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Jazzy..............are you my long lost twin? :wah: We seem to think along the same lines.

I've always tried to keep my subscription active BEFORE I receive the dreaded warning, so I have not gotten one yet. By all means, stay with us. Green or not. ;)

You are still a valued member, kazala.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I think Kaz's loyalties are elsewhere now, AFTR, which is a shame. I would be surprised if she stayed 'green', but I would like to be proved wrong! Same thing with Carol. :(
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

along-for-the-ride;1295888 wrote: Jazzy..............are you my long lost twin? :wah: We seem to think along the same lines.

I've always tried to keep my subscription active BEFORE I receive the dreaded warning, so I have not gotten one yet. By all means, stay with us. Green or not. ;)

You are still a valued member, kazala.

Thank you for that AFTR:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

kazalala;1295984 wrote: Thank you for that AFTR:-4
Don't you be going anywhere Mrs. :mad:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1295891 wrote: I think Kaz's loyalties are elsewhere now, AFTR, which is a shame. I would be surprised if she stayed 'green', but I would like to be proved wrong! Same thing with Carol. :(

you are right, i wont be staying green for a few reasons, some of which i think you are fully aware, others probably not. As for my loyalties being elsewhere ,, well its not a case of loyalties, but it was made too difficult for me to remain here really.

I may pop by now and again and have a look, never say never,, but the way things are here at the moment , no i cant really "take part in Forum Garden" not in a relaxed and enjoyable way anyway.

I know this sounds cryptic to some but i cant really say exactly what i want to as it will probably get deleted:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1295986 wrote: Don't you be going anywhere Mrs. :mad:

well im not renewing my subscription, so according to that mail im gonna be booted off :wah::wah: not neccessarily going anywhere ,, just waiting.:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1295988 wrote: well im not renewing my subscription, so according to that mail im gonna be booted off :wah::wah: not neccessarily going anywhere ,, just waiting.:)
I'm not re-newing my subscription either. I can chat to Ducks on live facebook :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1295989 wrote: I'm not re-newing my subscription either. I can chat to Ducks on live facebook :-6

did you get a mail like that then Oscar? or is it just me:sneaky::lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Peg

Post by Peg »

kazalala;1296062 wrote: did you get a mail like that then Oscar? or is it just me:sneaky::lips:

I've gotten that email before. You won't be removed; just the perks of being green will be removed.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Totally maddeningly, I'd just renewed my subscription... for TWO YEARS... durnit, the exact day before I finally decided I just didn't want to be here any more. Sigh. I come in, but there's nothing I want to post anywhere near any more, and the stuff I have started has all been hijacked or just died quietly. I'm an optimistic, up beat person, but there does come a time when poking at a dead fire becomes wasted effort. Very sad.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

AussiePam;1296188 wrote: Totally maddeningly, I'd just renewed my subscription... for TWO YEARS... durnit, the exact day before I finally decided I just didn't want to be here any more. Sigh. I come in, but there's nothing I want to post anywhere near any more, and the stuff I have started has all been hijacked or just died quietly. I'm an optimistic, up beat person, but there does come a time when poking at a dead fire becomes wasted effort. Very sad.

Don't you dare, Pam !!!!! You are one of the few members here, that crack me up!

Oh others tell jokes and stuff like that, but you, madam, are such a natural wit ! You have a wonderful way with words ! I'd better not go on, otherwise it will slide off :wah: ;) :-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1296188 wrote: Totally maddeningly, I'd just renewed my subscription... for TWO YEARS... durnit, the exact day before I finally decided I just didn't want to be here any more. Sigh. I come in, but there's nothing I want to post anywhere near any more, and the stuff I have started has all been hijacked or just died quietly. I'm an optimistic, up beat person, but there does come a time when poking at a dead fire becomes wasted effort. Very sad.

I just renewed for 2 years also Pam....WOOOHOOOO:D

I believe that you should just take responsibility for becoming a director for some 'FG fun stuff' like taking a cyber boat trip to Siesta Key ....or skiing in CO, or somewhere and just organizing lots of fun stuff like playin yer flute and dancing the Irish fairy dances... whatcha tink Pam..:p....Kathy Ellen runs and hides now....

Stop poking at that dead fire Pam:yh_rotfl It's making my eyes red:D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Nice of you to say what you did, Gill. Thank you!!

Kathy, Hon - how lovely to see you! There's a small care package on its way to your school. Just a few bits and pieces I hope the kids like. Grin. I tried not to scare them with too many pics of dangerous Aussie creepy crawlies.. :sneaky:

Anyway, it's Friday afternoon here, and I'm heading out shortly to the French film festival to see Micmacs. Then going to Goulburn for the weekend.

If you come in again, Kaz, and if you're seeing some of the old crew, do please give them a hug from me.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Peg;1296078 wrote: I've gotten that email before. You won't be removed; just the perks of being green will be removed.
oh thanks peg for clearing that up:) sooooo i will have to put up with only 5 pm's allowed:wah:i think i'll manage:wah::wah:

AussiePam;1296243 wrote: Nice of you to say what you did, Gill. Thank you!!

Kathy, Hon - how lovely to see you! There's a small care package on its way to your school. Just a few bits and pieces I hope the kids like. Grin. I tried not to scare them with too many pics of dangerous Aussie creepy crawlies.. :sneaky:

Anyway, it's Friday afternoon here, and I'm heading out shortly to the French film festival to see Micmacs. Then going to Goulburn for the weekend.

If you come in again, Kaz, and if you're seeing some of the old crew, do please give them a hug from me.

I will do Pam , and i know a lot of people here would miss your posts:):-6

As i say i have a look now and again ,, seems to be just a few people on here now:thinking: Enjoy your weekend and take care Pam:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Hi Kaz, hope you are well, this is my email today:

Dear Odie,

Your access to the paid subscription "Upgrade Membership - 6 Months" is about to expire.

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,

ForumGarden

'access removed' just means if one doesn't upgrade membership, they can no longer have access to using their own avators, access for 5 pms only, etc.

hope this helps.
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1296285 wrote: oh thanks peg for clearing that up:) sooooo i will have to put up with only 5 pm's allowed:wah:i think i'll manage:wah::wah:

For me It's some-what of a relief. 320 Private messages over 3 months all from the same person Is some-times just too much :sneaky::yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

oscar;1296404 wrote: For me It's some-what of a relief. 320 Private messages over 3 months all from the same person Is some-times just too much :sneaky::yh_rotfl

Well that's one way of telling me to shut up innit ? I'll try not to be such a pest Oscar. I only did it cos I thought you loved me ! :-1
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1296418 wrote: Well that's one way of telling me to shut up innit ? I'll try not to be such a pest Oscar. I only did it cos I thought you loved me ! :-1
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

yep still here:-2better go empty my pms:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Members' News”