WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Just wanted to remind you all to tie up your loose ends. If there is anyone out there whom you care about and whom you haven't been speaking to lately, perhaps because of a minor disagreement, than it might be a good idea to call them and tell them you love them.

Also, be prepared to die. Not that you will die, but be prepared to do so. The casualties during the period up to December 21st, 2012 could be immense, or they could be spread out and not so damaging to the Human race. No matter which case turns out to be true, it is still a good idea to start preparing for your own death. By that I mean whatever it is you need to do to feel like you are ready to die....and then to live again.
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

One thing I left off of the supply list is tooth paste. Now this item isn't a life or death item, but it is important if you want to keep your teeth. And if you want to be able to use them. Tooth decay sets in quickly after you no longer have methods for cleaning your mouth. Worst comes to worst, and you run out of toothpaste, you will have to come up with other clever ways to clean your teeth.

Tooth paste is still cheap, so get it while you can and stock up on enough tubes to last you for at least a year. And 1 tube can last about a week right? So you can do the math on that. Get the cheap brands if you have to, it doesn't matter, whatever you have is better than having nothing when it comes right down to it.

Also, learn how to make coffee without electricity. I'm not sure how to do this myself yet, but I am going to teach myself. It is important because coffee is a food value, and when the stores close down and when the trucks stop shipping food and when your food supply is all you have to live on, drinking about 2-3 large cups of coffee per day is going to keep you feeling full longer than if you hadn't been drinking the coffee, thereby increasing the life span of your food supply. But the coffee is a necessity, because unlike tea which has very little food value and doesn't keep you feeling full for too long coffee does and there has even been recent studies that indicate that it might also help ward off prostate cancer.

http://www.healthnews.com/family-health ... -3944.html

Alright? So buy the cheapest, biggest bins of coffee grinds you can find, and start storing up on them. But like I said, learn how to make them without a coffee grinder, otherwise they aren't going to do you any good.
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

Truthbringer its happening!

Obama Threatens China and Iran, Another U.S. War?

Politics / US Politics

Feb 02, 2010 - 02:20 AM

By: Shamus_Cooke

The possibility of yet another U.S. war became more real last week, when the Obama administration sharply confronted both China and Iran. The first aggressive act was performed by Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who “warned” China that it must support serious economic sanctions against Iran (an act of war).

Clinton said: “China will be under a lot of pressure to recognize the destabilizing effect that a nuclear-armed Iran would have, from which they receive a significant percentage of their oil supply.”

The implication here is that China will be cut off from a major energy source if they do not support U.S. foreign policy — this, too, would equal an act of war.

A more direct military provocation occurred later when Obama agreed to honor a Bush-era military pact with Taiwan, a small island that lies off the mainland coast of China, and is claimed by China as its own territory. Taiwan has been a U.S. client state ever since the defeated nationalist forces fled there from China in the aftermath of the 1949 revolution. Taiwan has remained a bastion of U.S. intrigue and anti-China agitation for the past six decades. Obama has recently upped the ante by approving a $6.4 billion arms sale to Taiwan, including:

“... 60 Black Hawk helicopters, Patriot interceptor missiles, advanced Harpoon missiles that can be used against land or ship targets and two refurbished minesweepers.” (The New York Times, January 30, 2010).

The same article quotes a Chinese government official who responded, accurately, by calling the arms sale “… a gross intervention intoChina’s internal affairs, [and] seriously endanger[ing] China’s national security…” In 1962, When Russia supplied missiles to Cuba, nearFlorida’s coast, the U.S. interpreted this to be an act of war.

China responded harshly to the Taiwan arms deals, imposing “an unusually broad series of retaliatory measures… including sanctions against American companies that supply the weapon systems for the arms sales.” These U.S. arms manufacturers are giant corporations who have huge political influence in the Obama administration, and are likely to further push the U.S. government towards an even more aggressive response.

Obama’s polices against China have been far more aggressive than Bush’s, making a farce out of his campaign promises of a more peaceful foreign policy. Obama’s same, deceitful approach is used inSouth America, where he promised “non-intervention” and then proceeded to build military bases in Colombia on Venezuela’s border, while giving a green light to the coup in Honduras.

Hillary Clinton also threatened China about internet censorship last week, while Obama consciously provoked China by agreeing to talks with the Dalai Lama, who advocates the removal of Chinese influence from Tibet.

Still fresh in the memories of both the U.S. and China is the recent trade flair up, when Obama imposed taxes on Chinese imports; and China responded with protectionist measures against U.S. companies, which brings us to the heart of the matter.

The attitude of the U.S. government towards China has nothing to do with the Dalai Lama, internet censorship, or human rights. These excuses are used as diplomatic jabs in the framework of a larger, geopolitical brawl. Chinese corporations are expanding rapidly in the wake of the decline of the U.S. business class, and Obama is using a variety of measures to counteract this dynamic, with all roads leading to war.

This grand chessboard of corporate and military maneuvering reached a dangerous standoff yesterday, with the U.S. military provoking Iran. The New York Times explains:

“The Obama administration is accelerating the deployment of new defenses against possible Iranian missile attacks in the Persian Gulf, placing special ships [war ships] off the Iranian coast and antimissile systems in at least four [surrounding] Arab countries, according to administration and military officials.” (January 30, 2010).

The same article mentions that U.S. General Petraeus admitted that “… the United States was now keeping Aegis cruisers on patrol in the Persian Gulf [Iran’s border] at all times. Those cruisers are equipped with advanced radar and antimissile systems designed to intercept medium-range missiles.” Iran knows full well that “antimissile systems” are perfectly capable of going on the offensive — their real purpose.

Iran is completely surrounded by countries occupied by the U.S. military, whether it be the mass occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the U.S. puppet states that house U.S. military bases in Arab nations. Contrary to the statements of President Obama, Iran is already well contained militarily. Iran’s government — however repressive it may be — has every right to defend itself in this context.

It is possible that these aggressive U.S. actions will eventually force Iran’s government to act out militarily, giving the U.S. military the “defensive” excuse it’s been waiting for, so the tempers of the U.S. population can be cooled.

A separate New York Times editorial outlines the basic agreement onIran shared by the Democrats and the Republicans. It says:

“It is time for President Obama and other leaders to ratchet up the pressure with tougher sanctions.”

And:

“If the [UN] Security Council does not act quickly, then the United States and Europe must apply more pressure on their own [Bush's Iraq war strategy]. The Senate on Thursday approved a bill that would punish companies for exporting gasoline to Iran or helping Iran expand its own petroleum refining capability [another act of war]” (January 29, 2010).

The U.S. anti-war movement must organize and mobilize to confront the plans of the Obama administration. Obama’s policies not only mirror Bush’s, but have the potential to be far more devastating, with the real possibility of creating a wider, regional war. Iran and China are far more militarily capable than puny Afghanistan or Iraq; the consequences of a war with either will cause countless more deaths
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1287928 wrote: Truthbringer its happening!

Obama Threatens China and Iran, Another U.S. War?

Politics / US Politics

Feb 02, 2010 - 02:20 AM

By: Shamus_Cooke

The possibility of yet another U.S. war became more real last week, when the Obama administration sharply confronted both China and Iran. The first aggressive act was performed by Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who “warned” China that it must support serious economic sanctions against Iran (an act of war).

Clinton said: “China will be under a lot of pressure to recognize the destabilizing effect that a nuclear-armed Iran would have, from which they receive a significant percentage of their oil supply.”

The implication here is that China will be cut off from a major energy source if they do not support U.S. foreign policy — this, too, would equal an act of war.

A more direct military provocation occurred later when Obama agreed to honor a Bush-era military pact with Taiwan, a small island that lies off the mainland coast of China, and is claimed by China as its own territory. Taiwan has been a U.S. client state ever since the defeated nationalist forces fled there from China in the aftermath of the 1949 revolution. Taiwan has remained a bastion of U.S. intrigue and anti-China agitation for the past six decades. Obama has recently upped the ante by approving a $6.4 billion arms sale to Taiwan, including:

“... 60 Black Hawk helicopters, Patriot interceptor missiles, advanced Harpoon missiles that can be used against land or ship targets and two refurbished minesweepers.” (The New York Times, January 30, 2010).

The same article quotes a Chinese government official who responded, accurately, by calling the arms sale “… a gross intervention intoChina’s internal affairs, [and] seriously endanger[ing] China’s national security…” In 1962, When Russia supplied missiles to Cuba, nearFlorida’s coast, the U.S. interpreted this to be an act of war.

China responded harshly to the Taiwan arms deals, imposing “an unusually broad series of retaliatory measures… including sanctions against American companies that supply the weapon systems for the arms sales.” These U.S. arms manufacturers are giant corporations who have huge political influence in the Obama administration, and are likely to further push the U.S. government towards an even more aggressive response.

Obama’s polices against China have been far more aggressive than Bush’s, making a farce out of his campaign promises of a more peaceful foreign policy. Obama’s same, deceitful approach is used inSouth America, where he promised “non-intervention” and then proceeded to build military bases in Colombia on Venezuela’s border, while giving a green light to the coup in Honduras.

Hillary Clinton also threatened China about internet censorship last week, while Obama consciously provoked China by agreeing to talks with the Dalai Lama, who advocates the removal of Chinese influence from Tibet.

Still fresh in the memories of both the U.S. and China is the recent trade flair up, when Obama imposed taxes on Chinese imports; and China responded with protectionist measures against U.S. companies, which brings us to the heart of the matter.

The attitude of the U.S. government towards China has nothing to do with the Dalai Lama, internet censorship, or human rights. These excuses are used as diplomatic jabs in the framework of a larger, geopolitical brawl. Chinese corporations are expanding rapidly in the wake of the decline of the U.S. business class, and Obama is using a variety of measures to counteract this dynamic, with all roads leading to war.

This grand chessboard of corporate and military maneuvering reached a dangerous standoff yesterday, with the U.S. military provoking Iran. The New York Times explains:

“The Obama administration is accelerating the deployment of new defenses against possible Iranian missile attacks in the Persian Gulf, placing special ships [war ships] off the Iranian coast and antimissile systems in at least four [surrounding] Arab countries, according to administration and military officials.” (January 30, 2010).

The same article mentions that U.S. General Petraeus admitted that “… the United States was now keeping Aegis cruisers on patrol in the Persian Gulf [Iran’s border] at all times. Those cruisers are equipped with advanced radar and antimissile systems designed to intercept medium-range missiles.” Iran knows full well that “antimissile systems” are perfectly capable of going on the offensive — their real purpose.

Iran is completely surrounded by countries occupied by the U.S. military, whether it be the mass occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the U.S. puppet states that house U.S. military bases in Arab nations. Contrary to the statements of President Obama, Iran is already well contained militarily. Iran’s government — however repressive it may be — has every right to defend itself in this context.

It is possible that these aggressive U.S. actions will eventually force Iran’s government to act out militarily, giving the U.S. military the “defensive” excuse it’s been waiting for, so the tempers of the U.S. population can be cooled.

A separate New York Times editorial outlines the basic agreement onIran shared by the Democrats and the Republicans. It says:

“It is time for President Obama and other leaders to ratchet up the pressure with tougher sanctions.”

And:

“If the [UN] Security Council does not act quickly, then the United States and Europe must apply more pressure on their own [Bush's Iraq war strategy]. The Senate on Thursday approved a bill that would punish companies for exporting gasoline to Iran or helping Iran expand its own petroleum refining capability [another act of war]” (January 29, 2010).

The U.S. anti-war movement must organize and mobilize to confront the plans of the Obama administration. Obama’s policies not only mirror Bush’s, but have the potential to be far more devastating, with the real possibility of creating a wider, regional war. Iran and China are far more militarily capable than puny Afghanistan or Iraq; the consequences of a war with either will cause countless more deaths

Let me tell you something. Our President would have to be an utter moron to threaten China in any way shape or form at the moment. A war with China would surely cause the United States economy to totally disintegrate, and at the same time would destabilize the entire World. He can make threats towards Iran all day long, because he knows that Iran isn't going to make a move on it's own (without allies), but China is not Iran, and has many pieces on the chessboard to play with at the moment, and to call out China and Iran at the very same time, is just stupidity on the part of the President.

Now, with that said, World War 3 does not need to happen. It can be avoided, but it would take the will of the American people to help ensure that. We can't let our President and Congress make stupid decisions that will inevitably lead us into a World War 3. We can't, however, let China make any aggressive movements towards Russia either (we need to protect Russia at all costs), or any of it's neighbors. So we are in a bit of a pickle. I have been saying for awhile now that if it happens it would happen this year. And I still believe that. But if we can somehow manage to avoid conflict this year, and if China keeps it's military within it's own borders for the entire year, without attacking a single country, than I believe we can avoid catastrophe, and that we will have dodged World War 3. Next year it shouldn't even be on the menu for any country, with all the Earth changes that will be taking place, so all we have to do I believe is make it through the entire year without conflict, and we will have no problems in that area. If we can't than I fear that World War 3 will be an unavoidable situation.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Also, Havemercy, Do you have a link to that info you posted?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Never mind. Found it.
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

As Iran continues its annoucements the Western allies are preparaing to attack....

not long now in my opinion, and i wont be like iraq and afghanistan, Iran will fight back and will get support....

any thoughts.....
gmc

Post by gmc »

havemercy;1288878 wrote: As Iran continues its annoucements the Western allies are preparaing to attack....

not long now in my opinion, and i wont be like iraq and afghanistan, Iran will fight back and will get support....

any thoughts.....

Well Obama is not as big an idiot as Bush and he doesn't seem to share the delusion that god is guiding him that bush seems to have held. Hopefully the godless will prevail and none of this nonsense will happen.
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

Oh I beg to differ obama just the same only he more discreet, he just sent 30k troops to afghan..why? whats the sudden need? Oh yeah its preparing for Iran
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

Truthbringer

I am trying to prepare for possible WW3, 2012 polar shift, extreme weather etc but don’t know where to start..any help.

I have purchased:

- good mountain boots (brasher)

- Glow sticks

- 1st aid kit

- Flints to start fires

- Empty container which I wills tore water in very soon

- Headlamp

- Candles
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

havemercy;1288898 wrote: Truthbringer

I am trying to prepare for possible WW3, 2012 polar shift, extreme weather etc but don’t know where to start..any help.

I have purchased:

- Glow sticks

- 1st aid kit

- Flints to start fires

- Headlamp

- CandlesDon't forget the blow-up doll! You'll need to have sex with something or someone. I don't think TB will be available or willing. He has a girlfriend, but you won't find either one of them i any airports, just in case you decide to look. Good luck on repopulating the planet.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

Ahso!;1288900 wrote: Don't forget the blow-up doll! You'll need to have sex with something or someone. I don't think TB will be available or willing. He has a girlfriend, but you won't find either one of them i any airports, just in case you decide to look. Good luck on repopulating the planet.

i'm sorry but not everybody needs sex. Suggest you learn some self control if you are suffering from this problem!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

havemercy;1288901 wrote: i'm sorry but not everybody needs sex. Suggest you learn some self control if you are suffering from this problem!What about: "be fruitful and multiply?"

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

Ahso!;1288902 wrote: What about: "be fruitful and multiply?"

when it kicks off, and it will, dont think ppl will be thinking about re-production. Maybe in years to come after the aftermath.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

havemercy;1288904 wrote: when it kicks off, and it will, dont think ppl will be thinking about re-production. Maybe in years to come after the aftermath.Well, my advice to you is not to wait too long or else it won't matter, will it. Or are you expecting God to do another Adam and Eve thing? But then why the need to survive if thats the case?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

god can do what he likes, he dont need our permission.

my personal belief is that world will see what it is about toodue to our arrogance towards the almighty
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

havemercy;1288918 wrote: god can do what he likes, he dont need our permission.

my personal belief is that world will see what it is about toodue to our arrogance towards the almightyWon't God just rapture you away and return you after the fight is over?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

Ahso!;1288921 wrote: Won't God just rapture you away and return you after the fight is over?

if he wants that then yes sure he will, if he wants to see my suffer so then i ask for strenght to bare the suffering but not forget his sweet will nad countless gifts he has given me...

for the path of love is a hard one to walk on.....
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

havemercy;1288924 wrote: if he wants that then yes sure he will, if he wants to see my suffer so then i ask for strenght to bare the suffering but not forget his sweet will nad countless gifts he has given me...

for the path of love is a hard one to walk on.....I thought you said sex was not an option!

I couldn't make heads or tails of the rest of your post.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1288898 wrote: Truthbringer

I have purchased:

- Glow sticks

- 1st aid kit

- Flints to start fires

- Headlamp

- Candles

Looks like you have done pretty well so far. Anything is better than nothing. Because anything is going to count when everything is harder to get your hands on.

I've already written my list of immediate supplies to get though a couple pages back for you guys. Here's the link in case you missed it:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/warfa ... a-194.html
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

China’s hawks demand cold war on the US

Michael Sheridan

Times Online

February 8, 2010

MORE than half of Chinese people questioned in a poll believe China and America are heading for a new “cold war”.

The finding came after battles over Taiwan, Tibet, trade, climate change, internet freedom and human rights which have poisoned relations in the three months since President Barack Obama made a fruitless visit to Beijing.

According to diplomatic sources, a rancorous postmortem examination is under way inside the US government, led by officials who think the president was badly advised and was made to appear weak.

In China’s eyes, the American response — which includes a pledge by Obama to get tougher on trade — is a reaction against its rising power.

China’s hawks demand cold war on the US - Times Online
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Somewhat more than twelve thousand years after the last Pole-Shift, it is now going to be up to all of us. There is hardly anything more important or urgent than this task. We need to inform Humanity as soon as possible that the so-often predicted disaster is really very near. Loads of preparations have to be made, accompanied by numerous sacrifices. We are not individually as important as we are as a whole. The continued existence of Humanity is way more important than the individual at this point in time. So, we therefore need to close down the nuclear power plants by the time the fatal date dawns. Should this not happen, it could mean that for many places, survival will likely be impossible. Many people could die as a result of a nuclear holocaust. Everybody should be aware of this. And that is not all. Since 1915, a huge number of chemical weapons have been produced in Russia. Two thirds of which is nerve gases. It is the largest concentration in the World, and according to chemists, and arsenal this size could kill the World population almost 200,000 times! And this does not even include the chemical weapons that are stockpiled in other countries. If these stocks are not destroyed in time, they could very well be released in one go as we approach December 21st, 2012. And I think we can all picture what the consequences of that would be!

Most importantly, the things that may be important to you right now, like building a house, having children, etc. pales in light of the total destruction that may be awaiting us all. A lot of what you want to achieve has absolutely no use for what's coming. What are you going to do with your beautiful house when it is left in ruins by super-earthquakes, and after that swallowed up by an immensely high tidal wave?

Think and consider carefully all the things you are planning to do. Little withstands so much violence in nature. Only boats, food supplies, and survival equipment are of importance now. And those who don't have them at hand can forget it. In one day this catastrophe could cause the loss of thousands of years of work. It is up to you to take up this challenge, the biggest your mind can accept.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If we don't change the way we are doing things RIGHT NOW, then when the disaster hits it will be much much more complicated to survive it. If we don't shut down the nuclear power plants across the World, and dispose of the stockpiles of chemical weapons, than the chemical dump will be unimaginable, the nuclear holocaust horrifying. Billions of liters of oil will not only make the World's seas uninhabitable, but will also cover huge parts of land with dirty, polluted residues. Worldwide, food and water supplies will be destroyed possibly for many years. Famine and numerous diseases will be the result. We need to develop alternative sources of energy BEFORE the disaster. And we need to start putting them into action on a massive scale RIGHT NOW. Not later, not tomorrow. Right now.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

All scientists, from every walk of life, need to be pooled together, and diverted from whatever else that they may be currently doing, and put to the task of pulling us out of our current habits with our dirty fuels and dangerous power sources and to be put to work together to bring cleaner, safer, and more efficient methods of energy for the World. All scientists. There can be nothing more important at this stage than the survival of Humanity during the possible coming disaster. Everything else needs to be put on the back burners until we take care of this problem. Nothing else is going to matter as we approach this catastrophe. Only by working together in the same field are they going to be able to solve this major problem we are facing.
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

its too late now, it cant be stopped, we have gone too far. we could have stopped this few years ago but yet mankind pressed ahead and continued to destroy our future destiny. Now only god knows what will occur.

Not sure if you have heard of the UK's BBC survivors series? well worth watching
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

"Natural selection builds child brains with a tendency to believe whatever their parents and tribal elders tell them. Such trusting obedience is valuable for survival: the analogue of steering by the moon for a moth. But the flip side of trusting obedience is slavish gullibility. The inevitable by-product is vulnerability to infection by mind viruses."_Richard Dawkins

If we weren't all SICK with these "viruses" we wouldn't be in this mess!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1292780 wrote: But the flip side of trusting obedience is slavish gullibility. The inevitable by-product is vulnerability to infection by mind viruses."_Richard Dawkins

If we weren't all SICK with these "viruses" we wouldn't be in this mess!The part of Dawkins' statement I've quoted sounds like a pretty big piece of poop to swallow. That and his idea's of "memes"

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

meme - a cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one person to another by non-genetic means (as by imitation);

You don't believe people who share culture, or family beleifs repeat or imititate each other?

These "beliefs" can be anything. Traditional patterns and symbols, cooking techniques, spices and recipes, construction methods, speach patterns, or religion ( plus the symbols and stories that go with that)
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Ahso!;1292781 wrote: The part of Dawkins' statement I've quoted sounds like a pretty big piece of poop to swallow. That and his idea's of "memes"

I think what he is saying is blind obedience destroys critical thought.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1292785 wrote: meme - a cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one person to another by non-genetic means (as by imitation);

You don't believe people who share culture, or family beleifs repeat or imititate each other?

These "beliefs" can be anything. Traditional patterns and symbols, cooking techniques, spices and recipes, construction methods, speach patterns, or religion ( plus the symbols and stories that go with that)
Its one thing to say that we teach each other cultural values, traditions and so forth but not like this:

A meme (pronounced /ˈmiːm/, rhyming with "cream"[1]) is a postulated unit of cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. (The etymology of the term relates to the Greek word μιμητισμός ([mɪmetɪsmos]) for "something imitated".)[2] Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes, in that they self-replicate and respond to selective pressures. Meme-theorists contend that memes evolve by natural selection (in a manner analogous to that of biological evolution) through the processes of variation, mutation, competition, and inheritance influencing an individual meme's reproductive success. Memes spread through the behaviors that they generate in their hosts. Memes that propagate less prolifically may become extinct, while others may survive, spread, and (for better or for worse) mutate. Theorists point out that memes which replicate the most effectively spread best, and some memes may replicate effectively even when they prove detrimental to the welfare of their hosts. though I agree that everything, and I mean everything can be viewed from evolutionary perspective, Dawkins makes values look like genes. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the concept, but it just does not seem like its represented properly.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1292789 wrote: I think what he is saying is blind obedience destroys critical thought.If thats what he saying, fine. Why not just say that then? Dawkins seems to be combative towards religion and I think thats not only counter productive but insulting to people. The vast majority of religious people are intelligent and can think critically.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

I haven't delved into this theory in depth. It's only been the past 2 yrs I've discovered a few authors scientists and researchers who solidify my own loose perceptions of what's wrong with the world. Most of those perceptions revolved around religion and archeology.

Jung did some work on Symbolism and how they may be genetically instilled in our psyches. He called them Archetypes. But i only studied Jung archetype symbolism briefly for studio art classes.

Michael Tsarion is another one who believes symbols are imprinted within our DNA. One of his observations stated, that by using our present language it eliminates an ancient understanding of symbols. Ancient people related to the world in a three dimensional way. The use of Hieroglyphs and symbols represented living things or objects. so a complete understanding was easier and almost instant.

One theory i hear is that when people were cut off from their traditional methods of communication, and the greek or latin languages became the most common form of sharing knowledge, (turning pictorial symbols to letters, which became the English language) THEN civilians weren't taught how to read or write, this was part of the intellectual assault needed to push a political religious agenda. Inflicting pain by various means was the other. Knowledge that was once three dimensional became one.

Most people lost site of where the definitions of the words being used came from.

I'm not sure about Memes being an actuality. There's more reading to do!

Still a "student" here.:D
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1292812 wrote: I haven't delved into this theory in depth. It's only been the past 2 yrs I've discovered a few authors scientists and researchers who solidify my own loose perceptions of what's wrong with the world. Most of those perceptions revolved around religion and archeology.

Jung did some work on Symbolism and how they may be genetically instilled in our psyches. He called them Archetypes. But i only studied Jung archetype symbolism briefly for studio art classes.

Michael Tsarion is another one who believes symbols are imprinted within our DNA. One of his observations stated, that by using our present language it eliminates an ancient understanding of symbols. Ancient people related to the world in a three dimensional way. The use of Hieroglyphs and symbols represented living things or objects. so a complete understanding was easier and almost instant.

One theory i hear is that when people were cut off from their traditional methods of communication, and the greek or latin languages became the most common form of sharing knowledge, (turning pictorial symbols to letters, which became the English language) THEN civilians weren't taught how to read or write, this was part of the intellectual assault needed to push a political religious agenda. Inflicting pain by various means was the other. Knowledge that was once three dimensional became one.

Most people lost site of where the definitions of the words being used came from.

I'm not sure about Memes being an actuality. There's more reading to do!

Still a "student" here.:DMe too! :-6

Jung was an interesting fella. There is a new book coming out with his unfinished notes regarding his "lost years" where he delved into deep depression and such. The family has finally agreed to make the notes public.

i can't recall the name of the book. I read about it a couple of months ago in the NY Times.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Another thing. Save your gold and your silver, whatever items you might be in possession of. Now gold and silver only goes so far, because you can't eat them, and you can't drink them. But it is possible that it might be worth something when paper money around the World becomes as valuable as toilet paper.

I have a feeling it will only be one part of the coming bartering system we'll have in place if this disaster happens. I can see people saying, "Alright you have a shirt, and I need a shirt. And I have a bar of soap. And you need a bar of soap."

That is most likely what our system will look like after all the economies of every nation collapse. But gold and silver items might still have their place. So just in case, I do believe people should start storing them up if they turn out to be useful for trading.

Matter of fact, save your precious stones, metals, and crystals in general. Diamonds, rubies, pearls, quartz, turquoise, amethysts, all of them might just turn out to be more useful in trading then they currently are at the moment.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1292621 wrote:

Not sure if you have heard of the UK's BBC survivors series? well worth watching

Haven't heard of it. Thanks for the heads up.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright guys I have finally gotten around to posting the section about the safer places to be as we approach the consequences of the coming Polar-Shift and the more dangerous places to be as we approach the consequences of the coming Polar-Shift. Now what I will start with first is going to be the dangerous places to be, because I truly do believe that it is important for all people living in these areas to take this advice seriously, because it may be the difference between surviving the coming disasters and not surviving them. So if you are wondering how serious I am about all of this, I would like all of you to know that I am extremely serious, and that I wouldn't be posting this otherwise.

Alright, so with that said, I would like to move on to which places are going to be more dangerous, and could effect the lives of countless people living in them, as well as possibly resulting in many of those people's deaths. This section could possibly be one of the most important in this thread, and I can not stress this enough. So if you live in one of these areas and you have the means to evacuate from them, I would highly recommend doing so, before it could end up being too late.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright what I will do first is to post many of these dangerous areas that Edgar Cayce listed as being more effected than others during the coming changes, and then in a separate section I would like to post the different reasons as to why these areas are more dangerous than others. This is to give people not only the areas that were listed, but to also give them a clear description as to why these areas should be avoided.

Here is a list of highly dangerous areas to be living in as we approach that fateful date of December 21st, 2012. It is important to remember that these areas will start to show signs of distress even before the actual date of December 21st, and that December 21st is more of an end point than a beginning one.

The Most Dangerous Places To Be Living In As We Approach December 21st, 2012:

1. San Francisco, California

2. Los Angeles, California

3. Japan

4. The upper portion of Europe

5. New York City, New York

6. Connecticut

7. South Carolina

8. Georgia

9. The southern coast of California

10. Utah

11. Nevada

12. South America

13. The Arctic And Antarctic areas.

14. San Diego, California

15. Alabama

16. Italy

17. Guam

18. Wyoming

19. Hawaii

20. Kansas

21. Turkey

22. Sicily

23. Greece

24. Israel

25. France

26. Greenland

27. San Bernadino, California

28. Riverside, California

29. Costa Rica

30. Nicaragua

31. Guatemala

32. El Salvador

33. Santa Rosa, California

34. Petaluma, California

35. Cape Mendocino in California

36. Oregon

37. Anchorage, Alaska

38. Washington

39. British Columbia

40. Seattle, Washington

41. Alaska

42. Colorado

43. Brigham City, Utah

44. Tooele, Utah

45. Las Vegas, Nevada

46. Charleston, South Carolina

47. Central and Southern Illinois

48. Central and Southern Indiana

49. Central and Southern Ohio

50. Kentucky

51. Arkansas

52. Sharpsburg, Kentucky

53. Marked Tree, Arkansas

54. Cairo, Illinois

55. Metropolis, Illinois

56. Missouri

57. Mississippi

58. Tennessee

59. Southern Canada

60. Massachusetts

61. Little Rock, Arkansas

62. Vincennes, Indiana

63. Cape Ann, Massachusetts

64. Memphis, Tennessee

65. St. Louis, Missouri

66. Maine

67. Delaware

68. Long Island, New York

69. Maryland

70. New Hampshire

71. Greenwich Village, New York

72. New Jersey

73. Vermont

74. Rhode Island

75. Peapack, New Jersey

76. Boston, Massachusetts

77. New Madrid, Missouri

78. Chattanooga, Tennessee

79. Knoxville, Tennessee

80. Honshu Japan

81. Hokkaido Japan

82. Sendai Japan

83. Okushiri, Japan

84. Tokyo Japan

85. Kobe Japan

86. Osaka Japan

87. Central America

88. Mexico

89. Managua, Nicaragua

90. Mexico City, Mexico

91. Jalisco Mexico

92. Michoacán Mexico

93. Guadalajara Mexico

94. Colombia

95. Venezuela

96. Chile

97. Argentina

98. Santiago, Chile

99. Peru

100. Brazil

101. Valparaíso, Chile

102. Antofagasta, Chile

103. Ecuador

104. Bogotá Colombia

105. Pereira, Colombia

106. New Zealand

107. Bolivia

108. Awatere Valley New Zealand

109. Wellington, New Zealand

110. Hawkes Bay New Zealand

111. Napier, New Zealand

112. Hastings, New Zealand

113. North Island New Zealand

114. Christchurch, New Zealand

115. Indonesia

116. Ely, Nevada

117. Murray, Utah

118. Orem, Utah

119. Provo, Utah

120. Santa Barbara, California

121. Coachella Valley California

122. Lima Peru

123. Callao Peru

124. Idaho

125. New Mexico

126. Louisiana

127. Oklahoma
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Now those are many of the main areas that are going to be effected as we approach December 21st, 2012. I'll get to the reasons why later today.

I'll do my best to break them up one by one and to explain each of them in as much detail as possible. But I've been up all night, and it's time to take a smoke break and then a rest.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way guys, you can add New Mexico to that list of dangerous places to be living in, because that's one I forgot to add last night. I already went ahead and added it on the other page.

So:

125. New Mexico
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Sorry that I won't be able to get to the reasons why tonight like I was hoping to guys. I had alot of things going on today and they all pulled me away from being able to do the work I had planned. So I am hoping to get to some of it tomorrow. In the meantime, be safe, and may God be with all of you.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I added Louisiana and Oklahoma to the list as well.

And please remember, this is in no special order. The ones at the top of the list are in no way safer than the ones in the middle or at the bottom. But as I promised I will get into all that very soon.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Scratch that already had it listed. Rhode Island that is.
havemercy

Post by havemercy »

its started...haiti, japan and now chile...what next???
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright guys I have finally finished my list of the safest places to be living in the World as we approach December 21st, 2012. I can not stress this enough, that I strongly, strongly, strongly recommend moving you and your family to these areas, as well as trying to convince your loved ones and friends to move to these areas as well. Any one of these areas will do. And there should be more than enough room for anyone who would choose to move to them.

You will notice that this list of safe places is much smaller than the list of dangerous places. This is because much of the World is going to be effected by the coming catastrophes. And there truly won't be that many places that will be less effected. But these places will be much much safer than the ones I listed on the dangerous list. Now you can choose to believe me on this, or to pay no attention to it. The choice is for each of you to make, and all I can do is hope to God that you make the right decisions in respect to your survival and for the survival of those you care for.

The Safest Places To Be Living In As We Approach December 21st, 2012:

1. Virginia

2. Northern Ohio

3. Northern Indiana

4. Northern Illinois

5. Southern Canada

6. Eastern Canada

7. South-West Africa

8. Australia

9. Montana

10. North Dakota

11. Wisconsin

12. Michigan

13. West Virginia

14. North Carolina

15. Pennsylvania

16. Minnesota

17. Texas

18. Arizona
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I am very sorry that I don't have more places to add to that safety list. There may be a few other places around the Globe that can be considered to be "Safety Lands", but unfortunately at the moment those are the only 18 places that I am absolutely sure about. Take my word for it. Time is running out.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

"Don't think that there will not be trouble, but those who put their trust wholly in the Lord will not come up missing but will find conditions, circumstances, activities, someway and somehow much to be thankful for."

Edgar Cayce

1467-18

April 10th, 1944

"Hence the necessity...that the faith...in a divinity that is WITHIN be held - that shapes the destinies of individual experiences in such a way that the opportunities come...are those things which if taken correctly make for the greater soul development."

Edgar Cayce

1300-1

November 28th, 1936

"Make thy will then one with His. Be not afraid....That the periods from the material angle as visioned are to come to pass matters not to the soul, but do thy duty TODAY! TOMORROW will care for itself...for how hath He given? "The righteous shall inherit the Earth."

"Hast thou, my brethren, a heritage in the Earth?"

Edgar Cayce

294-185

June 30th, 1936
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Just in case people are wondering whether I have taken my own advice and moved to one of the safe places on that list, the answer is yes. And I came here with nothing but my faith in God and around $300.00 in my pocket. There was much struggle in the beginning, but since then things have leveled out. I met my girlfriend/soon to be wife here, and I have encountered some amazing people here as well.

Do not let your fear stop you from making the right decisions in Life. 99% of the time you will find that your worst fears never come to pass. And that even if some do, you can always make it through if you hold on tight to your beliefs and never let up on your ideals.

Jobs? Ha. I've lost many. Money? Ha...I've been broke more times than I can count. Food? Ha....I've lived on sandwiches for more weeks than I care to remember (with the addition of multi-vitamins of course for full nutrition). What scares me? Many things. What keeps me going? My beliefs. And if I can do it people, than all of you can do it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I'd also like to point out that I have grown in many ways since I first started posting on this board. I was 21 years old when I first started, and I am now 26 going on 27. So in a way, I've grown up here. lol. It's just funny when I think about it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In the following sections I would like to examine the possibility of Earth changes from both a scientific and Spiritual vantage point. What we can all agree on is the fact that Earth is constantly changing, and has been since creation. Indeed, data compiled by the scientific community tend to lend credence to this fact. I would like to approach this subject with an open minded willingness to examine Edgar Cayce's ideas as well, and to test them against what science has thus far learned. Scientific theories are constantly changing of course, as new evidence is gathered. So scientific truth is only as good as the information on which it is based, and new data are constantly coming in. But the simple truth is that it took Science decades to catch up with Edgar Cayce and to verify, scientifically, what he had revealed psychically years before.

Whether one treats this information as an allegory, or as a wake-up call for a Spiritual revival, or as an overview of how planet Earth may be transformed in the new millennium, is for each reader to determine. But surely these changes will affect us all. Our challenge is to respond to them with the best that is in us, for the sake of ourselves, our families, and our planet.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Edgar Cayce's psychic visions of coming Earth changes were global in reach, monumental in scope, breathtaking in their implications, and phenomenal in that some of them preceded corroborating scientific discoveries by several decades and many of which have yet to take place.

Here are the highlights of some of the predictions that came through Edgar Cayce:

1. The sinking of the "greater portion of Japan" into the sea.

2. The changing of the upper portion of Europe "in the twinkling of an eye."

3. The disappearance of the main portion of New York City.

4. The emptying of the Great Lakes into the Gulf of Mexico.

5. Noticeable physical changes in "New York....Connecticut, and the like."

6. The "Disappearance of "the southern portions of Carolina , Georgia," sooner than "New York City itself."

7. A shifting of the Poles of the Earth.

8. The breaking up of the Earth in the western portion of America.

9. Inundations by Earthquakes along the coast of California and between Salt Lake and southern Nevada following "greater activities in the Vesuvius or Pelee."

10. Disturbances in portions of the west coast, east coast, and central portions of America.

11. The appearance of open waters off northern Greenland.

12. The breaking up of "conditions in the South Pacific."

13. The appearance of new lands off the Caribbean Sea.

14. The shaking of South America "from the uppermost portion to the end."

15. The appearance of land off the east coast of America.

16. The appearance of land "in the Antarctic off of Tierra del Fuego."

17. Upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctic that will cause volcanic eruptions in the Torrid areas.

18. The rising from the sea of the temple of Atlantis.

19. The rising of Poseidia, "among the first portions of Atlantis to rise from the sea."

20. Many disturbances "in other lands" beyond America.

21. The sinking or rising of the crust in the Mediterranean (Etna) area.

22. The sinking of many of the World War 2 battlefields to become oceans, seas, or bays.

23. The sinking of the coast lines of "many a land."

24. The appearance of lands in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Return to “Warfare Military”