Mission Trip to Peru!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Omni_Skittles

Mission Trip to Peru!

Post by Omni_Skittles »

I'm so stinking excited, I've decided next year from may 4 through the 31st i'm going to go with a student led group to Peru on a missions trip! We're going to be passing out medical supplies, going to the poorer of parts and giving out clothes, I'll also be working with the churches there with worship, and teaching kids how to brush their teeth... also handing out cloths and doing skits and puppet shows! i just need 2,500 dollars to go! ha but i'm totally excited. I'll get to see one of the 7 wonders of the world!!! So yea, that's my plan for the summer, hopefully.
Smoke signals ftw!
minks

Mission Trip to Peru!

Post by minks »

Omni_Skittles;1249597 wrote: I'm so stinking excited, I've decided next year from may 4 through the 31st i'm going to go with a student led group to Peru on a missions trip! We're going to be passing out medical supplies, going to the poorer of parts and giving out clothes, I'll also be working with the churches there with worship, and teaching kids how to brush their teeth... also handing out cloths and doing skits and puppet shows! i just need 2,500 dollars to go! ha but i'm totally excited. I'll get to see one of the 7 wonders of the world!!! So yea, that's my plan for the summer, hopefully.

Skittles that is quite simply AWESOME!!!!!!

I am sooooo proud of you.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
spot

Mission Trip to Peru!

Post by spot »

That's wonderful skittles, I'm sure you'll learn a lot and have a great time too. The bit about taking pictures is right too, we'd enjoy seeing them.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kazalala

Mission Trip to Peru!

Post by kazalala »

what a fantatstic experience for you skittles:-6 I hope its a wonderful and positive one. Take care of yourself:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Travel Places”