Hi Everyone!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Subaru

Hi Everyone!

Post by Subaru »

New here, (of course).

I'm from Pennsylvania, US. Was searching for a forum that has a variety of topics and looks like this one is a perfect fit. I'm a Photographer by day and do manual labor by night. And come spring of 2010 I will be a student at my local community college.

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, Thank you.
Raven

Hi Everyone!

Post by Raven »

Welcome aboard the crazy train..mwahahahaha!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Odie

Hi Everyone!

Post by Odie »

Life is just to short for drama.
ButterflyPrincess

Hi Everyone!

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

Welcome to FG!
K.Snyder

Hi Everyone!

Post by K.Snyder »

Well, hello Subaru! :yh_wink :yh_kiss
AussiePam

Hi Everyone!

Post by AussiePam »

Welcome to Forum Garden, Subaru!!!

What sort of photography do you do? I guess the night labour is to support your art? What will you study at the community college?
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

mikeinie

Hi Everyone!

Post by mikeinie »

Hello and a warm welcome from Ireland.

I use to be a professional photographer myself once upon a time, mostly wedding and portrait photography. Hard work to make a living at, but enjoyable.
Jazzy

Hi Everyone!

Post by Jazzy »

Hello and welcome :-6
SlipStream

Hi Everyone!

Post by SlipStream »

welcome:-6
Subaru

Hi Everyone!

Post by Subaru »

Thank you for the welcomes!!

AussiePam;1277254 wrote: Welcome to Forum Garden, Subaru!!!

What sort of photography do you do? I guess the night labour is to support your art? What will you study at the community college?

I do mainly Landscape, Animals and if there's a Subaru around I'll be all over it. The night job currently supports me, I am in the process of setting up a website to sell my photography prints to a wider audience.

I will be going to community college to cover my remedial classes first since I didn't do so hot in High School then I'll be switching to a four year school to study Human Services. Once in my Junior year I'll be applying for an internship with FBI Honors Program and then once I graduate I'll try to apply for an Agent's position. My goal is to work in the Missing and Exploited Children Division.
G#Gill

Hi Everyone!

Post by G#Gill »

Welcome to Forum Garden Scoobie! (We Brits call Subarus, Scoobie Doos :wah: )

Seems you have things all planned out, and I wish you every success and the achievement of your ambition ! Power to your elbow ! :-6 ;)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
AussiePam

Hi Everyone!

Post by AussiePam »

Subaru;1277463 wrote: Thank you for the welcomes!!

I do mainly Landscape, Animals and if there's a Subaru around I'll be all over it. The night job currently supports me, I am in the process of setting up a website to sell my photography prints to a wider audience.

I will be going to community college to cover my remedial classes first since I didn't do so hot in High School then I'll be switching to a four year school to study Human Services. Once in my Junior year I'll be applying for an internship with FBI Honors Program and then once I graduate I'll try to apply for an Agent's position. My goal is to work in the Missing and Exploited Children Division.

Sounds like a great plan, Subaru. I wish you every success with it.

Are you're getting some good snow photos at the moment?
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Subaru

Hi Everyone!

Post by Subaru »

AussiePam;1277468 wrote: Sounds like a great plan, Subaru. I wish you every success with it.

Are you're getting some good snow photos at the moment?

I did get a few from our last storm about a week ago but the snow has since melted they have been calling for some in the forecast but the weather guys out here aren't the brightest they call for snow we get nothing, they call for sunshine we get snow. Go Figure.
Ahso!

Hi Everyone!

Post by Ahso! »

I will be going to community college to cover my remedial classes first since I didn't do so hot in High School then I'll be switching to a four year school to study Human Services. Once in my Junior year I'll be applying for an internship with FBI Honors Program and then once I graduate I'll try to apply for an Agent's position. My goal is to work in the Missing and Exploited Children Division.I own a Subaru as does one of my daughters, and shes into photography too.

I think Wisey is someones missing child and Jimbo gets exploited constantly. You may want to check with them. Of course I'm not making light of missing and exploited children, I'm just having a little fun.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your endeavors.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
buttercup

Hi Everyone!

Post by buttercup »

Hi Subaru

Welcome to the garden, i own a Subaru car, don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest, i'd rather have a banger :D
Barman

Hi Everyone!

Post by Barman »

Hi Subaru, my mate has an Imprezza, cant sell it for love nor money, fuel consumption is the main reason i think. Anyhow, welcome.:)
buttercup

Hi Everyone!

Post by buttercup »

lol Barman, we have the same type and my husband would not dream of selling it :wah:

Personally i think its a mid life crisis car, cant see any other purpose for it to be honest.
Barman

Hi Everyone!

Post by Barman »

buttercup;1277504 wrote: lol Barman, we have the same type and my husband would not dream of selling it :wah:

Personally i think its a mid life crisis car, cant see any other purpose for it to be honest.

My wife reckons the same with my Porsche, mid life crisis, boys and their toys i have had it all.:wah:

I would sell her before the car.:yh_rotfl
buttercup

Hi Everyone!

Post by buttercup »

Interesting, i must ask my husband the same question :sneaky:
Subaru

Hi Everyone!

Post by Subaru »

It's nice to be around other fellow Subaru owners....even if a couple of them would prefer other vehicles. If I had the money I'd go for a Chevy Camaro that looks just like Bumblebee from Transformers... and hope it would transform. But that's just me.

Subaru are good vehicles though that do last long. Mine was 15 years old with over 220,000 miles and still ran like "new", I mean sure you had to reach under the dash anytime you wanted to turn the heat on and stopping would turn it off, then there's using a table leg to hold your trunk lid up... but it sure ran great.
buttercup

Hi Everyone!

Post by buttercup »

Aww Subaru i'm sure if my husband were posting and not me you'd have a much more favourable response :wah:

I do not mean to discredit them as such, she's a good runner, always passes an m.o.t, is very reliable, starts first time ect.

She's just not my first, second or third choice of car in looks or practicality for our lifestyle at this moment in time.

In saying that, my husband loves her & i love my husband, so maybe she is perfect? go figure :thinking:
Ahso!

Hi Everyone!

Post by Ahso! »

Subaru's do comsume a little more gas than other cars but thats because its all wheel drive and I think a good trade off for the traction and satety. I think its the most under rated car on the road. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
dubs

Hi Everyone!

Post by dubs »

Hello and welcome Scooby Doo.........:D

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Nomad

Hi Everyone!

Post by Nomad »

That sounds great. I sincerely hope you dont marry the wrong girl and end up in a long drawn out and bitter divorce over custody of the children, in the process ruining their lives and making your daughter turn to prostitution in search of the nurturing and affection she missed out on because you and your ex couldnt stop fighting long enough to let her know you loved her. And if you have a son I hope he doesnt end up locked in segragation 23 hrs a day because he was inhaling Comet and went on a rampage that left 6 people dead and numerous injuries in a wake of bathroom cleaner induced psychosis behind him.

If you can avoid those couple of little things I think youre going to be just fine.

Blessings.:)
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

Hi Everyone!

Post by chonsigirl »

*taking the drain cleaner out of Nomad's hands*

Welcome to FG. Just call me Nova, Chevy Nova, chatruese with mags and a dark green metalflake roof......well, that was in 72, and they called me Chonsi then........

:)
Subaru

Hi Everyone!

Post by Subaru »

Nomad;1278083 wrote: That sounds great. I sincerely hope you dont marry the wrong girl and end up in a long drawn out and bitter divorce over custody of the children, in the process ruining their lives and making your daughter turn to prostitution in search of the nurturing and affection she missed out on because you and your ex couldnt stop fighting long enough to let her know you loved her. And if you have a son I hope he doesnt end up locked in segragation 23 hrs a day because he was inhaling Comet and went on a rampage that left 6 people dead and numerous injuries in a wake of bathroom cleaner induced psychosis behind him.

If you can avoid those couple of little things I think youre going to be just fine.

Blessings.:)

Looks like I'll be doing good then since I have no intentions of every marrying a girl, let alone the wrong girl. ;)

As far as children go though I'll take the tip and keep the Comet away from them, preventing them the ability to create mustard gas and going on killing sprees.
Chanel26

Hi Everyone!

Post by Chanel26 »

Good to see you i am new here too
patience

Hi Everyone!

Post by patience »

Hello friend

Mac is here to introduced you with the chums, iam computer engineer and doing job at the professional rate, doing a good web site design

and i like to make a friend who has a good nature and patients. not to worry for having the good knowledge because i am here to know you

every thing about all the technology which is launched at a time.

so have a fun of making good friend.
Nomad

Hi Everyone!

Post by Nomad »

patience;1285751 wrote: Hello friend

Mac is here to introduced you with the chums, iam computer engineer and doing job at the professional rate, doing a good web site design

and i like to make a friend who has a good nature and patients. not to worry for having the good knowledge because i am here to know you

Great ! Why cant I see my website anymore and Im getting calls from every state in the country except the one I live in.

Is google trying to ruin my life?

Thank you,

Nomad
I AM AWESOME MAN
Saint_

Hi Everyone!

Post by Saint_ »

Subaru;1277185 wrote: New here, (of course).

I'm from Pennsylvania, US. Was searching for a forum that has a variety of topics and looks like this one is a perfect fit. I'm a Photographer by day and do manual labor by night. And come spring of 2010 I will be a student at my local community college.

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, Thank you.

Welcome photo-laborer!

(Saint bows)

Attached files
Rapunzel

Hi Everyone!

Post by Rapunzel »

Hey Sub,

sorry I missed your thread before today.

Welcome to FG mate. :-6
madrine

Hi Everyone!

Post by madrine »

welcome aboard Subaru and enjoy your stay.
patience

Hi Everyone!

Post by patience »

Hello friend

destiny.ezyvegies

Hi Everyone!

Post by destiny.ezyvegies »

Pleased to meet you and welcome to the community! I'm a newbie too! Maybe we could help each other here! :)
minks

Hi Everyone!

Post by minks »

destiny.ezyvegies;1286315 wrote: Pleased to meet you and welcome to the community! I'm a newbie too! Maybe we could help each other here! :)

Greetings missed you the first time around hope you post often... or return occasionally it's really a good forum if you enjoy a grand variety of ... everything.

Cheers
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Introductions”