How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

G-man;1269514 wrote: Colts: 11-0 Purple peoples: 10-1

That's all I'm sayin'. :D

You are an enemy of the state of Minnesota.
I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Nomad;1269889 wrote: You are an enemy of the state of Minnesota.

That's not true... I know at least three people from Minnesota who LOVE me! :D

Indianapolis played their best so far this season against Tennessee! The Colts are now 12-0. New Orleans also won their game to remain undefeated, but just barely winning by coming from behind to tie it up and go into OT.

Colts 12-0

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

G-man;1270936 wrote: That's not true... I know at least three people from Minnesota who LOVE me! :D

Indianapolis played their best so far this season against Tennessee! The Colts are now 12-0. New Orleans also won their game to remain undefeated, but just barely winning by coming from behind to tie it up and go into OT.

Colts 12-0

I love you but until the season is over anything goes.
I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Nomad;1270955 wrote: I love you but until the season is over anything goes.

True 'dat. All is fair in love and war... just don't pat my ass. :p

Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

G-man;1271118 wrote: True 'dat. All is fair in love and war... just don't pat my ass. :p

Oh....
I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Indianapolis now has the longest winning streak in NFL history!!!

22 straight regular season Ws

Colts are now 13-0

I watched the Colts game, but when the Saints were tied up at 23 with the Falcons late in the fourth... I couldn't watch! :wah: I also kinda' like the Colt's cheerleaders sexy santa outfits... very nice. ;) Those Colt's cheerleaders are gonna' soon rival the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders! :D

Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

G-man;1272939 wrote:

Indianapolis now has the longest winning streak in NFL history!!!

22 straight regular season Ws

Colts are now 13-0

I watched the Colts game, but when the Saints were tied up at 23 with the Falcons late in the fourth... I couldn't watch! :wah: I also kinda' like the Colt's cheerleaders sexy santa outfits... very nice. ;) Those Colt's cheerleaders are gonna' soon rival the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders! :D

It just about kills me to say this but pretty impressive.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

I dont think the Colts will be in the Super Bowl.

I say that based on nother other than gut instincts.

Remember, 16-0 means nothing once the post season starts.
I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Indy has a pretty damn good shot at it... remember Indy's defense is pretty good, too. It's the defence that wins superbowls.

Along with the other all-time NFL record the Colts also have the all-time NFL record for most wins in a decade... 114.

We'll see what happens... I can't imagine any team going 19-0, but if any team can do it right now, it's Indianapolis! :D

K.Snyder

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by K.Snyder »

G-man;1273519 wrote: Indy has a pretty damn good shot at it... remember Indy's defense is pretty good, too. It's the defence that wins superbowls.

Along with the other all-time NFL record the Colts also have the all-time NFL record for most wins in a decade... 114.

We'll see what happens... I can't imagine any team going 19-0, but if any team can do it right now, it's Indianapolis! :D

Don't you find it unsettling that "the Colts also have the all-time NFL record for most wins in a decade... 114" and yet only have one Superbowl win in that decade?
K.Snyder

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by K.Snyder »

Scrat;1273565 wrote: I can't believe the Saints, so far undefeated. I don't have much to say about the Seahawks. The only thing they do well is suck. Last weeks game against Texas was worth watching for the tragicomedy alone though.

We Seattlites abandoned all hope long ago. :mad: People have taken to wearing bags on their heads again.

Well, at least you'll manage to keep the Seahawk poop off ya head!:thinking:,..so to speak!...:thinking:
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

K.Snyder;1273534 wrote: Don't you find it unsettling that "the Colts also have the all-time NFL record for most wins in a decade... 114" and yet only have one Superbowl win in that decade?

Nope. Nothing unsettles me. The past is but a reminder not to make the same mistakes again. I only live in the moment and look forward to the future, nowadays. :D

G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Indy is now 14-0! :D

G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Scrat;1273893 wrote: Saints? I gotta run!!

I'm not sure when they play next...

That Colts game was a real barn-burner, though! :D

ZAP

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by ZAP »

Saints play Dallas at home Saturday night-8:20 ET NFL channel. Indy plays Jets at home 12/27.
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Zapata;1273951 wrote: Saints play Dallas at home Saturday night-8:20 ET NFL channel. Indy plays Jets at home 12/27.

Those should be two (too? :wah: ) easy wins! :D

ZAP

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by ZAP »

I hope so, for sure, for sure!!:wah: I've got a daughter who's a die-hard Indy fan from way back and a friend & sister-in-law who live in LA. Guess who they root for? LSU & GEAUX SAINTS! :-6
Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

G-man;1273890 wrote: Indy is now 14-0! :D

14 and 0 are just combinations of numbers. Like a phone number or a zip code. Its just text.

16237650989871......see? It doesnt mean anything.
I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Nomad;1274005 wrote: 14 and 0 are just combinations of numbers. Like a phone number or a zip code. Its just text.

16237650989871......see? It doesnt mean anything.

Hmnnn... ya' think? Well, I suppose that you won't mind if we just switch around Minnesota's 11-2 to read 2-11, then? :D

Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

G-man;1274016 wrote: Hmnnn... ya' think? Well, I suppose that you won't mind if we just switch around Minnesota's 11-2 to read 2-11, then? :D

Not the same thing at all. Mmm mmm.
I AM AWESOME MAN
ZAP

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by ZAP »

G-man;1274016 wrote: Hmnnn... ya' think? Well, I suppose that you won't mind if we just switch around Minnesota's 11-2 to read 2-11, then? :D

While you're at it you could change the Steelers around . . .oh wait if they win this week . . IF . . .they'll be 7-7! :rolleyes:
G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

So... the Colts are the only team left with a perfect record.

G-man

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by G-man »

Zapata;1274062 wrote: While you're at it you could change the Steelers around . . .oh wait if they win this week . . IF . . .they'll be 7-7! :rolleyes:

Now that was an exciting game!!! I'm glad they pulled it out... and how about Big Ben passing for over 500 yards?

Nomad

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Nomad »

I feel your pain.

So close....

At least the Colts dont have a long dark sordid history of reeling you in only to spit you out and grind your face into the dirt with their cleats then poop on you and break your heart into a million little pieces then throw you into an incinerator symbolizing a doomed eternity in hell with satan as your commander.
I AM AWESOME MAN
ZAP

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by ZAP »

Nomad;1276735 wrote: I feel your pain.

So close....

At least the Colts dont have a long dark sordid history of reeling you in only to spit you out and grind your face into the dirt with their cleats then poop on you and break your heart into a million little pieces then throw you into an incinerator symbolizing a doomed eternity in hell with satan as your commander.

Ah, I know . . .poor Nomad. Here, let me fix you a cup of cocoa . . .want some of those little marshmallows in it? How about some Christmas cookies to go with it, the frosted kind with red, green sprinkles or some banana nut bread? And you sit right down there beside my daughter while she sings about . .."It don't rain in Indianapolis . . ."
Bullhornman

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by Bullhornman »

The colts are quitters. They could have gone after 19-0 and instead they bench Manning. Perhaps the Patriots should have conceded game 16 against the Giants a couple years ago so the Pats would have won the superbowl. But ceding the win to the Jets who will probably not make the playoffs is bull crap. The Colts have a week off and need no break from the Jets like the Pats needed against the Giants.
LarsMac

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by LarsMac »

Bullhornman;1276796 wrote: The colts are quitters. They could have gone after 19-0 and instead they bench Manning. Perhaps the Patriots should have conceded game 16 against the Giants a couple years ago so the Pats would have won the superbowl. But ceding the win to the Jets who will probably not make the playoffs is bull crap. The Colts have a week off and need no break from the Jets like the Pats needed against the Giants.

I dunno.

Would you want to find out your second string can't do the job when your #1 guy gets taken out in the middle of the conference championship?

Better to find out now, in a game that doesn't matter.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
K.Snyder

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by K.Snyder »

Bullhornman;1276796 wrote: The colts are quitters. They could have gone after 19-0 and instead they bench Manning. Perhaps the Patriots should have conceded game 16 against the Giants a couple years ago so the Pats would have won the superbowl. But ceding the win to the Jets who will probably not make the playoffs is bull crap. The Colts have a week off and need no break from the Jets like the Pats needed against the Giants.

Dude that's because you're still under the impression that sports are played for the passion of the game!

It's business dude!,..pure and simple
flopstock

How 'bout 'dem Colts!

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1276735 wrote: I feel your pain.

So close....

You could never hack it as a cubs fan...:guitarist
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Sports”