Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Saint_

Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Post by Saint_ »

I saw pics of this remarkable aircraft on the news today, besides the amazing carbon-fiber and plastic airframe, the interior is extremely cool! It has bigger windows that instantly darken (LCD technology) more legroom, oversize carry-on cabinets, its much lighter than other planes and gets excellent fuel savings at the same time it operates quieter. Even the pilots get better views and the avionics are state-of-the-art!

Man... I'd sure like to fly one of those babies!:-2

Attached files
Odie

Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Post by Odie »

Saint_;1273135 wrote: I saw pics of this remarkable aircraft on the news today, besides the amazing carbon-fiber and plastic airframe, the interior is extremely cool! It has bigger windows that instantly darken (LCD technology) more legroom, oversize carry-on cabinets, its much lighter than other planes and gets excellent fuel savings at the same time it operates quieter. Even the pilots get better views and the avionics are state-of-the-art!

Man... I'd sure like to fly one of those babies!:-2

They had an hour special just two weeks ago on this stunning aircraft!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
FUBAR

Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Post by FUBAR »

The flight deck look very Star Treky. Wonder how long all the legroom will last once the airlines get their hands on them..:thinking:
spot

Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Post by spot »

How many do you expect to have been delivered to customers by, say, the end of next year?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Post by Odie »

Scrat;1273384 wrote: Notice the wings, they are very pliable and flex a lot. The jagged edge at the rar of the engines are for noise suppression.

just a spectacular take-off Scrat, thanks for posting this!

so smooth and so quiet!:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
EdisonCheug

Boeing 787 Ready to Fly!

Post by EdisonCheug »

Ooooh, it is really an extremely beautiful aircraft. Looks so cool.

Hmmm, I guess it is already flying in the sky now.

Return to “Science”