Tech Throwdown: Netbooks vs. Laptops

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

TheStreet.com found some surprising results after matching up three top netbooks against three laptops of similar size or price.

If befuddled consumers can't decide between a netbook and a low-priced laptop this holiday season, manufacturers certainly aren't helping matters.

Link: tech-throwdown-netbooks-vs-laptops: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I prefer a laptop with a big keyboard. I know it's bulky, but I hate typing on a small keyboard and like all the perks of a laptop.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

There are advantages to both I prefer a LAPTOP bigger keyboard, bigger screen.

The Netbooks are great for most but remember most don't come with a CD/DVD drive you have to buy that as an external OPTION which ups the price and you would then have to carry it with you to watch MOVIES etc.

Like my purse when I travel I like everything in one not going to carry a seperate external piece for my NETBOOK.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Computers Internet”