Bissel hand held vacum for cat fur

Come here to get informal advice on your pet's health, behavior issues, diet, and more.
Odie

Post by Odie »

I bought this just a month ago, and its fabulous for picking up cat fur. My vacum doesn't pick it up, but this does, I also use it on my steps, as it has a contoured rubber cover that gets into the corners and edges, its great on my bedspread and drapes.

Also picks up kitty litter that flys everywhere!:yh_rotfl

No bags, no fuss and it only weighs 4 lbs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BISSELL - Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Hand Vac -

Model: 33A1 | SKU: 8931819

Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 Read reviews (11)

$29.99

Overall Rating

4.6 5

Remove pesky pet dander from your carpet, upholstery and floors using this bagless hand vac that features a pet contour nozzle for eliminating pet hair from stairs and furniture and a hard nozzle that makes cleaning pet debris a snap.

Product Features

* 4 amps of power for thorough cleaning of floors, carpets, upholstery and stairs

* Bagless design saves time and energy with no bags to buy or replace

* HEPA filtration removes pet dander, dust, debris and other airborne allergens for a cleaner environment

* 4" cleaning path width; edge-cleaning design makes it easy to clean along the edges of walls and furniture

* 16' cord lets you cover a large area without the need to change outlets

* Lightweight, compact design weighs just 4 lbs. for easy transport and maneuverability

* Included pet contour nozzle eliminates pet hair from stairs and furniture; included hard nozzle attachment makes it easy to clean pet debris
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

[QUOTE=Odie;1262846]I bought this just a month ago, and its fabulous for picking up cat fur. My vacum doesn't pick it up, but this does, I also use it on my steps, as it has a contoured rubber cover that gets into the corners and edges, its great on my bedspread and drapes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I use the regular vacuum which is a Dyson. It has attachments for the blinds, curtains etc and a nozzle for getting in those difficult corners. The only problem with It is that My dog Mulder see's It as some growling beast and chases It, snarling as he goes. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1262892 wrote: [QUOTE=Odie;1262846]I bought this just a month ago, and its fabulous for picking up cat fur. My vacum doesn't pick it up, but this does, I also use it on my steps, as it has a contoured rubber cover that gets into the corners and edges, its great on my bedspread and drapes.

I use the regular vacuum which is a Dyson. It has attachments for the blinds, curtains etc and a nozzle for getting in those difficult corners. The only problem with It is that My dog Mulder see's It as some growling beast and chases It, snarling as he goes. :wah:

that's to funny, the cats scatter at the noise!:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1262899 wrote: [QUOTE=oscar;1262892]

that's to funny, the cats scatter at the noise!:yh_rotfl
The cats take no notice at all but Mulder goes berserk at It. I get so fed up with him chasing It that I put him in the back yard to get some peace. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1262902 wrote: [QUOTE=Odie;1262899]

The cats take no notice at all but Mulder goes berserk at It. I get so fed up with him chasing It that I put him in the back yard to get some peace. :wah:

how is Peanut feeling?
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

My cat is unspeakably horrified at the vacuum cleaner. I have a feeling this wouldn't work so well for him. Is it very loud?
Odie

Post by Odie »

Saint_;1262910 wrote: My cat is unspeakably horrified at the vacuum cleaner. I have a feeling this wouldn't work so well for him. Is it very loud?

its loud, but not near as loud as a vacuum.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Oh, never mind. After reading your description I figured out I was off track. I thought you used the vacuum ON THE CAT!!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Saint_;1262913 wrote: Oh, never mind. After reading your description I figured out I was off track. I thought you used the vacuum ON THE CAT!!!

oh gosh no, my 4 would freak!:yh_rotfl
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;1262846 wrote: I bought this just a month ago, and its fabulous for picking up cat fur. My vacum doesn't pick it up, but this does, I also use it on my steps, as it has a contoured rubber cover that gets into the corners and edges, its great on my bedspread and drapes.

Wow! This sounds fantastic! I wonder if you can get that over here?

I have a dyson, which I loved, but it can't cope with the bunnies. Well, it can hoover their fluff (every second moult is a major moult!) and it can even cope with stray pellets, but every time they jump out of their litter boxes their feet kick the hay and it goes everywhere. Hoovering hay has finally killed my poor old (actually, not so old) dyson :-5

I'll have to see if we can get this one. Bet it's not so cheap here as it is for you though! :-5

Thanks Odie. ;):):-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1263022 wrote: Wow! This sounds fantastic! I wonder if you can get that over here?

I have a dyson, which I loved, but it can't cope with the bunnies. Well, it can hoover their fluff (every second moult is a major moult!) and it can even cope with stray pellets, but every time they jump out of their litter boxes their feet kick the hay and it goes everywhere. Hoovering hay has finally killed my poor old (actually, not so old) dyson :-5

I'll have to see if we can get this one. Bet it's not so cheap here as it is for you though! :-5

Thanks Odie. ;):):-6

hey Rap!:guitarist

-department stores

-buillding box stores

-wal-mart

its only 29.99.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;1263025 wrote: hey Rap!:guitarist

-department stores

-buillding box stores

-wal-mart

its only 29.99.

Thanks hunni, :-4

it'll be more than 29.99 over here, you can bet your boots!

I'll have a look in Asda (Walmarts here is called Asda) after Crimbo.

I actually just bought a new hoover a few weeks ago from Argos. It looks like a dyson but is waaay cheaper than a dyson and considering how my dyson packed up so quickly, I wont be investing in another one of those. :-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1263031 wrote: Thanks hunni, :-4

it'll be more than 29.99 over here, you can bet your boots!

I'll have a look in Asda (Walmarts here is called Asda) after Crimbo.

I actually just bought a new hoover a few weeks ago from Argos. It looks like a dyson but is waaay cheaper than a dyson and considering how my dyson packed up so quickly, I wont be investing in another one of those. :-5

if your vacuum picks up cat fur then your fine as most have tools.

but I much prefer this one as its hand-held, which to me is just so much easier to get into places, its awesome on my steps, and gets right into the edges on the carpet on the stairs, and doing my drapes is a breeze, plus I don't have to lug a huge vacuum around.

Return to “Pet Advice Support”