Google announces motto change...

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

I just read a shocking news report: In the wake of its decision to censor its search results for the oppressive Chinese government, Google is changing its original corporate motto "Don't be evil."

The new motto, according to unnamed company sources, is: "Be semi-evil. Be quasi-evil. Be the margarine of evil. Be the Diet Coke of evil — just one calorie; not evil enough!"

abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

:wah: that's funny. A lot of my friends work for Google. Some buy the company line, some don't. I've eaten there. The food isn't evil. :)
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

abortretryfail;708454 wrote: :wah: that's funny. A lot of my friends work for Google. Some buy the company line, some don't. I've eaten there. The food isn't evil. :)

LOL! What would evil food taste like?
Bikiniguy23

Post by Bikiniguy23 »

Very cool, I love Google search as it's always the best. :)
LilLaura

Post by LilLaura »

hehehe, I like it. :)
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road. - Henry Ward Beecher
DominoDeja

Post by DominoDeja »

Oh dear not the chinese again.
Liling

Post by Liling »

I don't think Google is evil comparing with other oragnizations. At least I don't have to spend money on purchasing any services now.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”