Blummin eck!

Discuss all types of sports.
abbey

Blummin eck!

Post by abbey »

This girl is brutal, I think she would be more suited to the UFC!

Thankfully she is banned, hopefully a lifetime one.

She puts the game to shame.

K.Snyder

Blummin eck!

Post by K.Snyder »

I can understand being agitated and having a feud with a particular player(If you notice the other girl elbowed Lambert first) but when she takes it out on the other members of the opposite team then she needs to be dealt with sternly.

I don't condone punching people but like I said if that incident stopped at the first punch I can understand emotions fly. Not to mention being elbowed isn't exactly justified regardless of the ill proportioned anger the player having received it has displayed after the event.
CARLA

Blummin eck!

Post by CARLA »

Sorry this young women should never play the game again her anger is way more than was necessary. If there were other player involved at this level of anger they should be out as well.

This is a physical game I know I watch my Niece play often the ladies push and shove and elbow each other all the time its expected easy way to keep someone of your back, its not done with a hard jab. This on the other hand is a different issues this is out and out a deliberate choice on her part to hurt her opponent that is what is most alarming.

This is the kinda of sportsmanship you never want to see she may be a good player but her career if she is playing at the college level may be over. If she is playing on a scholarship that may be over as well.

There was another incident I saw on the news this morning of a high school womens soccer game where a fight broke out at the state championship game somewhere. Then at the awards ceremony the adults in the crowd started fighting. :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

YZGI

Blummin eck!

Post by YZGI »

It sure makes women soccer more interesting. :D
el guapo

Blummin eck!

Post by el guapo »

when she punches the girl in the back she elbowed her 1st

and when she pulled the players hair the girl is pinching her groin

think the other team may have been having a go at her 2
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Barman

Blummin eck!

Post by Barman »

Chelski will be signing her very soon.:wah:
Snowfire

Blummin eck!

Post by Snowfire »

Barman;1261406 wrote: Chelski will be signing her very soon.:wah:

Better suited to Chumleigh Rovers me thinks :D
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “Wide World of Sports”