Uhm.. is this thing on? *taps mic*

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
mama_muslimah

Post by mama_muslimah »

:wah: Sorry, I had to.

My name is Michelle. I was born with that name. I love it. My Islamic name is Na'eemah. I fell in love with that name with the rebirth of my Islamic faith.

I'm 24 years old. I live in Philadelphia. I am a practicing Muslim, Sunni to be specific, but nevertheless, I'm a Muslim. I cover my hair and my curves, which I have plenty of. I'm not much to brag, but my hijab brings out the emotions in my eyes. :-6

I have two GORGEOUS biracial beauties that I call my daughters. One is Egyptian/white, the other is black/white. I'm the pale half. I have a wonderful, amazing fiance who captured my heart via myspace. Not very Islamic, but I cant really help where my heart settles.

I love my faith, I love my deen. I have some very unIslamic qualities, and I will be the first to admit it. I have no reason to hide it. I know I'm not guaranteed a spot in Heaven just because I'm Muslim. I try my best daily to get in the good graces of Allah (swt) but some days, the old me comes out.

I'll answer questions without being overbearing (well, I try!). I'm not going to quote the Qur'an unless I can't find a reason NOT to (which usually means I'm lost and confused). I'm brutally honestly, but you're supposed to expect that of Muslims. I'm not here to judge, but let's face it, I'm human. I make human mistakes.

I'm American. I do follow American culture but I uphold my faith and beliefs as well. I'm pretty liberal. Or at least I think I am. I know what I believe in all aspects of life, and I'm not going to back down my opinions just because they arent the same as yours.

I'm in school right now to be a teacher. I attend WGU and am getting my BS in Secondary Education of the Social Sciences. Yep. I want to teach High Schoolers the REAL history the usually dont learn until college. I love teaching, I love talking.. Cant you tell?

I work midnight shift, so I'm usually up all hours of the night online. I'm always willing to talk.

Hm.. is there anything more you want to know? :thinking:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Welcome to the garden, Michelle. It's very nice to meet you. My day has just started and I have to rush off, but I look forward to getting to know you!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

mama_muslimah

Post by mama_muslimah »

AussiePam;1261148 wrote: Welcome to the garden, Michelle. It's very nice to meet you. My day has just started and I have to rush off, but I look forward to getting to know you!!

Thank you! I think I'm gonna like it here *unpacks my blanket, pillow, and stuffy*
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Welcome to the Garden and I hope your stay is a long one an fruitful to all.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Everybody's welcome Mama.

I hope you contribute other than in the religious threads although it is always good to have a different perspective aired around here
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Welcome.....you don't talk much do you ? :lips:
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

WELL HELLO MAMA!:lips:

I'm not being rude I swear!
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Hi there.

how old are the girls?

I have a ten year old.:-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Hello & Welcome.:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
spot

Post by spot »

Thank you for joining, welcome to ForumGarden.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mama_muslimah

Post by mama_muslimah »

flopstock;1261186 wrote: Hi there.

how old are the girls?

I have a ten year old.:-6

I've got a two year old and a five year old.. They are my life!

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me :)
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Welcome MAMA hope you find yourself at home here. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I like the way you talk and I like the way you think.

Youre sassy !

Greetings and welcome.

I AM AWESOME MAN
G-man

Post by G-man »

Welcome to The Garden! :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Imladris

Post by Imladris »

You sound fun! Welcome :-6
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

Return to “Introductions”