Annuity Pay Out Of 25 Percent

Big Business, Small Business, Investments, and Personal Finances
fina

Post by fina »

Does any one here know anything about the annuity product being proposed by [website info deleted] The website is Welcome to - [website info deleted]

The paperwork seems legit and i checked out the financial advisor as well, i just want to know any one else has dealt with them before signing the paperwork, any feedback would be appreciated.
spot

Post by spot »

fina;1260624 wrote: Does any one here know anything about the annuity product being proposed by [website info deleted] The website is Welcome to [website info deleted]

The paperwork seems legit and i checked out the financial advisor as well, i just want to know any one else has dealt with them before signing the paperwork, any feedback would be appreciated.

Ooooh - spam spam spam.

Do you know, I found out today there's a part of North America where the Euro is legal tender.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1260626 wrote: Ooooh - spam spam spam.

Do you know, I found out today there's a part of North America where the Euro is legal tender.

Yes, the spammer is dealt with.

Where?
spot

Post by spot »

Seven miles from Canada.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

There has to be a way to prevent IP's from registering. Like some sort of software from which IP's are submitted for a certain number of bans they'd recieved from websites. Perhaps not exactly orthodox as far as rights are concerned but hey! When in doubt, make a law!
spot

Post by spot »

K.Snyder;1260677 wrote: There has to be a way to prevent IP's from registering. Like some sort of software from which IP's are submitted for a certain number of bans they'd recieved from websites. Perhaps not exactly orthodox as far as rights are concerned but hey! When in doubt, make a law!

Spam Tools including AKISMET Spammer IP blacklist and vBulletin discusses the pros and cons. Forums tend toward a registration process which blacklists IP addresses.

Did you know there's a part of North America where the Euro is legal tender?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

spot;1260693 wrote: Spam Tools including AKISMET Spammer IP blacklist and vBulletin discusses the pros and cons. Forums tend toward a registration process which blacklists IP addresses.
So the thread your banned should be more so about how few spammers FG recieves...:yh_think...Veeeerrrrrddyyy interdesting!!!!!!!!

spot;1260693 wrote:

Did you know there's a part of North America where the Euro is legal tender? Embassy's I'd presume.
spot

Post by spot »

K.Snyder;1260932 wrote: Embassy's I'd presume.No, there's thousands of people who live there and they're part of the European Union. There's ferries from the USA and Canada, it's seven miles offshore.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

spot;1260936 wrote: No, there's thousands of people who live there and they're part of the European Union. There's ferries from the USA and Canada, it's seven miles offshore.

Vancouver Island? Prince Edward Island?
spot

Post by spot »

K.Snyder;1260944 wrote: Vancouver Island? Prince Edward Island?

We'd quite like those in the EU please, if you can spare them.

Actually we'd quite like the whole of Canada if that's not too much.

The current EU component of North America is called Saint Pierre, 800 miles North East from Boston.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

spot;1260948 wrote: We'd quite like those in the EU please, if you can spare them.

Actually we'd quite like the whole of Canada if that's not too much.

The current EU component of North America is called Saint Pierre, 800 miles North East from Boston.

I don't believe Canada is willing to give up it's dollar.
spot

Post by spot »

K.Snyder;1260950 wrote: I don't believe Canada is willing to give up it's dollar.

They'd get access to a bigger Free Trade Agreement. They're essentially a European economy, they might like the friendlier atmosphere.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I'm pretty sure my fund is up 22% so far this year....

that places it just below the rim of the toilet where it performed a free-form dive late last year..:rolleyes:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

flopstock;1261011 wrote: I'm pretty sure my fund is up 22% so far this year....

that places it just below the rim of the toilet where it performed a free-form dive late last year..:rolleyes:

Well, hopefully, your investment won't drop so easily in the future! :yh_wink

Return to “Wall Street to Main Street”