kazalala;1257407 wrote: mmmm mouseheads :wah::wah:yum!:D
Don't you think the fingers look chewier?:p
kazalala

Kaz and Ducky's Clubhouse

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1257424 wrote: Don't you think the fingers look chewier?:p

I like somthing a bit crunchy:sneaky::D:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

christmas shopping has commenced..bought my younger daughter a 10'1" HP mini netbook...imo, can't wait to see the look on her face on xmas morning...shopped it around...& got a great deal w/ free/ship for $299.00...I might have to buy her some Depends so she literally doesn't pee her pants:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hi Ducky:D woo christmas shopping ,,, be great in your house christmas day:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1260123 wrote: Hi Ducky:D woo christmas shopping ,,, be great in your house christmas day:guitarist

:yh_rotfl I can only IMAGINE 2 jaws dropping as Cecelia opens that prezzie:yh_rotfl...Laura & Johnny will be salivating:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1260128 wrote: :yh_rotfl I can only IMAGINE 2 jaws dropping as Cecelia opens that prezzie:yh_rotfl...Laura & Johnny will be salivating:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotflthats half the fun,, imagining the faces and the reactions:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1260132 wrote: :yh_rotflthats half the fun,, imagining the faces and the reactions:D

omg, can already imagine the reactions from Johnny...:wah:...he has to take into account also that he got the xbox 360 for his birthday last month & we didn't really get Cecelia anything for her birthday over in Ireland...she also needs it..high school & all that
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1260134 wrote: omg, can already imagine the reactions from Johnny...:wah:...he has to take into account also that he got the xbox 360 for his birthday last month & we didn't really get Cecelia anything for her birthday over in Ireland...she also needs it..high school & all that

Me & HUbs are thinking of getting a Wii fit:D:driving:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Hello everyone,, hope all is ok,,

Wow ducky thats some present you giving i am sure she will enjoy.

I doubt i will be online for a week as i am visiting Sunderland,, Kaz see you soon.

xxx
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1260139 wrote: Me & HUbs are thinking of getting a Wii fit:D:driving:

omg, go for it!!!!!! it is sooo fun...i don't have it, but i do have wii sports, you will get quite a work out playing it...i love the wii
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1260145 wrote: Hello everyone,, hope all is ok,,

Wow ducky thats some present you giving i am sure she will enjoy.

I doubt i will be online for a week as i am visiting Sunderland,, Kaz see you soon.

xxx

ohh yeaa ,,,, erm i will let you have a go on my computer if you want you know:-3:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

qsducks;1260156 wrote: omg, go for it!!!!!! it is sooo fun...i don't have it, but i do have wii sports, you will get quite a work out playing it...i love the wii

well we might get the sports disc after ,, but we need to get fit and i thought that would be a fun way to do it:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1260162 wrote: ohh yeaa ,,,, erm i will let you have a go on my computer if you want you know:-3:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

well we might get the sports disc after ,, but we need to get fit and i thought that would be a fun way to do it:D

:yh_rotfl:sneaky::yh_rotfl I just hope they send instructions on where to do it:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1260167 wrote: :yh_rotfl:sneaky::yh_rotfl I just hope they send instructions on where to do it:yh_rotfl

Ducky go look at the new posts,,, Minks has a thread up asking you something:D:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Thought you Guys may wanna go back in time abit ......oh and have a great weekend:D

YouTube - Aqua perform "Back to the 80's" on GMTV
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1260267 wrote: Thought you Guys may wanna go back in time abit ......oh and have a great weekend:D

YouTube - Aqua perform "Back to the 80's" on GMTV
aww thanks mate!!!:D:-4 great to see you here,,,, im off now so probs speak tomorrow if you are about :-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1260274 wrote: aww thanks mate!!!:D:-4 great to see you here,,,, im off now so probs speak tomorrow if you are about :-6Alot going on tomorrow but im sure we will be chatting about XFactor later.:D:-4.....and if those twins stay again:-5:-5:mad:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, Quin is officially done xmas wise & still believes along with me...we watched the Grinch last night & shrek christmas shows...funny:wah:. Egads, all my kids want small things that cost over $150 bucks! Ugghhh
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1268162 wrote: Ok, Quin is officially done xmas wise & still believes along with me...we watched the Grinch last night & shrek christmas shows...funny:wah:. Egads, all my kids want small things that cost over $150 bucks! Ugghhh

aww.. im more or less finished now ,, just got tow msall ones to get and im done! Gonna get my slot booked at asda online tomorrow to have my food shopping delivered, save me standing in a queue a mile long and getign crushed in the christmas rush:wah: I will get my meat seperate though and my veggies,,, but its good to order the drink and other stuff for over christmas:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1268193 wrote: aww.. im more or less finished now ,, just got tow msall ones to get and im done! Gonna get my slot booked at asda online tomorrow to have my food shopping delivered, save me standing in a queue a mile long and getign crushed in the christmas rush:wah: I will get my meat seperate though and my veggies,,, but its good to order the drink and other stuff for over christmas:)

You've just reminded me to book my slot too! How can you be soooo organised, I haven't even started, and won't be starting until at least two weeks time. :wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1268195 wrote: You've just reminded me to book my slot too! How can you be soooo organised, I haven't even started, and won't be starting until at least two weeks time. :wah:

:wah: i already had a few things in,,, then i went to York christmas market last week with my daughter ,, we spent all day shopping,, stayed overnight, then shopped some more the next day before going home so thats where i got most of it,, then went to asda last night and finished off ! All I need is two bottles of mens perfume and thats it:D Its great! im normally last minute too ,, but this year i even have all my wrapping paper and cards etc ,, will be starting the wrapping tomorrow i think *insert smug smile here*:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1268202 wrote: :wah: i already had a few things in,,, then i went to York christmas market last week with my daughter ,, we spent all day shopping,, stayed overnight, then shopped some more the next day before going home so thats where i got most of it,, then went to asda last night and finished off ! All I need is two bottles of mens perfume and thats it:D Its great! im normally last minute too ,, but this year i even have all my wrapping paper and cards etc ,, will be starting the wrapping tomorrow i think *insert smug smile here*:)

:yh_rotfl:p

Fancy a week in Cornwall, you can get me organised :D

My daughter is nagging for the tree to go up, I'm tempted to go and get a smaller one than I currently have. I can just open it up and leave it to her to build and dress. If I don't there will be no tree up here for the next two weeks either.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Betty Boop;1268204 wrote: :yh_rotfl:p

My daughter is nagging for the tree to go up, I'm tempted to go and get a smaller one than I currently have. I can just open it up and leave it to her to build and dress. If I don't there will be no tree up here for the next two weeks either.

Hey BB, I think its time your changed your avatar:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1268204 wrote: :yh_rotfl:p

god i would love a week in Cornwall,, i love it there!!:D yes im starting to think about my tree,, i went down the route of "we should have a smaller tree" a couple of years ago,, went shopping and came back with one just as tall but at least it was a bit slimmer:wah:and its Cream, quite nice actually when its all done.. but it takes a while as its one of those where you have to build it branch by branch:rolleyes::-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I take you both have fake trees...Kaz a cream tree sounds beautiful:)
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1268440 wrote: I take you both have fake trees...Kaz a cream tree sounds beautiful:)

Yea fake one,,, my sons girlfreind says she is going to have a real on so that be nice,,, their first christmas living together:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1268450 wrote: Yea fake one,,, my sons girlfreind says she is going to have a real on so that be nice,,, their first christmas living together:)

Ours is real but I hate it when the kids stop watering it:thinking: & then cleaning up the mess..the needles, etc. but I like the smell of the tree.:)
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1268470 wrote: Ours is real but I hate it when the kids stop watering it:thinking: & then cleaning up the mess..the needles, etc. but I like the smell of the tree.:)

yea i would love th smell also i think:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1268485 wrote: yea i would love th smell also i think:thinking:

Over here you can buy stuff in a can that smells like a real chrismas tree:wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1268503 wrote: Over here you can buy stuff in a can that smells like a real chrismas tree:wah:

smell in a can eh:-2good idea:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I am eating Chilli-spiced seeds and a;monds they are absolutley delicious!!! I cant put them down!:o

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

:wah::wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1268595 wrote: :wah::wah:

what ye laughing at:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1268597 wrote: what ye laughing at:sneaky:

the same with salted pistachios:wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1268614 wrote: the same with salted pistachios:wah:

ha thats odd:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl you are mad you are :rolleyes::yh_rotfl i love pistachios as well btw:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Good morning ladies:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

mrsK;1268652 wrote: Good morning ladies:-6

Evening MrsK:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Hi Mrsk
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Love all the xmas pictures Kaz,, glad u had a good time in York and hello to everyone else, ive not been on here in a while, don't get much time these days to get on here, with work and fitting chores in etc. We did get our tree and decorations up at the week-end though, and presents are wrapped, just need little bits for stockings. Then its the food and drink to get, haven't a clue when we going to get those. Anyway may i take this opportunity to :-

WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Here we go, a cozy fireplace to snuggle up with. Put your feet up, grab a blankie and enjoy.

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1270717 wrote: Love all the xmas pictures Kaz,, glad u had a good time in York and hello to everyone else, ive not been on here in a while, don't get much time these days to get on here, with work and fitting chores in etc. We did get our tree and decorations up at the week-end though, and presents are wrapped, just need little bits for stockings. Then its the food and drink to get, haven't a clue when we going to get those. Anyway may i take this opportunity to :-

WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

And A Merry Christmas to you too:D:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

That fire looks wonderful sunshine!!!! thank you:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Guess who rang me today!!!!!!!! Duckyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!:wah::wah:It was great talking to her and we were chatting away for ages! dont know if she understood everything i said with my accent mind you:-3:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:o

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Did Santa's wife ring you Kaz?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1272990 wrote: Did Santa's wife ring you Kaz?

no yedaft bugger ducky did :wah:thats what i said :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Oh i thought you were asking Ducky guess who rang u?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1273001 wrote: Oh i thought you were asking Ducky guess who rang u?

nooo she rang me!!! from America!!!!!! couldnt believe it :-2:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Havent' spoken to ducky in a long long time. But I don't have that free phone stuff anymore ........postcards will do :D

How are ya Kazza?

Hi docky!!!!
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

fuzzywuzzy;1273033 wrote: Havent' spoken to ducky in a long long time. But I don't have that free phone stuff anymore ........postcards will do :D

How are ya Kazza?

Hi docky!!!!

hey fuzz:D im great ! Still off the ciggies ( yes i know you just got a pang of guilt then ,,, good:wah::wah:) Getting ready for Christmas,, well im all done really just waiting for the big day:)im off out soon to get some new curtains fro my dining area, and also some more cushions for living room:Di love geting new stuff.

Hows everythign with you??/ getting settled in ok? :-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Still got Snow here ,, not as bad as some places i think though:thinking: Sheila absolutely loves the snow and gets dead excited when we go out ,,, then when we come in she keeps going back to the door crying:wah:had to freeze with the back door open for half an hour this morning so she could run in and out playing ffs:wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1274162 wrote: Still got Snow here ,, not as bad as some places i think though:thinking: Sheila absolutely loves the snow and gets dead excited when we go out ,,, then when we come in she keeps going back to the door crying:wah:had to freeze with the back door open for half an hour this morning so she could run in and out playing ffs:wah::wah::wah:Really bad here...the area was also on the news.Ive got no chance of getting out.Some have been stuck in their cars for hours and hours.Put some water in one of the ponds for the geese and within moments its was frozen....the snow is pretty bad I gotta say and wonder why all hell breaks loose here when this type of weather happens....guess we are just not prepared for it Kaz....gonna have some stew and dumplings now...real cold weather food;)

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”