My Daughter

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Singing her own version of Frere Jacques.:D

OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

London Bridge.

Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

AWWWWWWWWWW!

She's just so gorgeous!

She's just so sweet!

and her dad's not bad either, love that English accent!:guitarist:guitarist

she is really pretty.......thank you for sharing.:-4

Life is just to short for drama.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1256345 wrote: AWWWWWWWWWW!

She's just so gorgeous!

She's just so sweet!

and her dad's not bad either, love that English accent!:guitarist:guitarist

she is really pretty.......thank you for sharing.:-4

Thank you. I am very proud of her.
abbey

My Daughter

Post by abbey »

OpenMind;1256343 wrote: London Bridge.

&ampnbsp

&ampnbsp

:confused:

It says video unavailable.
Oscar Namechange

My Daughter

Post by Oscar Namechange »

there are some things that money can not buy anf those moments are two of them :-4:-4:-4

she looks so like you also.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kayleneaussie

My Daughter

Post by kayleneaussie »

abbey;1256374 wrote: :confused:

says the same for me too:-2
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

My Daughter

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I don't have facebook. Can you post it here? I'd love to see it Roger. You have a lovely, wee daughter there:-4
Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1256370 wrote: Thank you. I am very proud of her.

I know you are, as I've seen on fb so many times.:-4
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

abbey;1256374 wrote: :confused:

I don't know why, Abbey and Kaylene. I even clicked on the video image's play button in your post, Abbey, and it worked for me. Odie and Oscar can play it so perhaps you need to adjust your settings either on your PC or on FG.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Kathy Ellen;1256403 wrote: I don't have facebook. Can you post it here? I'd love to see it Roger. You have a lovely, wee daughter there:-4

Can you not see the video images in my first two posts, Kathy?
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1256375 wrote: there are some things that money can not buy anf those moments are two of them :-4:-4:-4

she looks so like you also.

She is growing so fast, every moment with her is precious for me. Perhaps that's because I only see her on Sundays.

I tend to think she looks more like my sister than me.:D
Kathy Ellen

My Daughter

Post by Kathy Ellen »

OpenMind;1256669 wrote: Can you not see the video images in my first two posts, Kathy?

No Roger. I don't have a fb account anymore. You have to be a member to view and I'm not ready to become a member again.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Kathy Ellen;1256713 wrote: No Roger. I don't have a fb account anymore. You have to be a member to view and I'm not ready to become a member again.

I meant on this thread, Kathy. I've embedded two videos of Arabella at the beginning of this thread.
Kathy Ellen

My Daughter

Post by Kathy Ellen »

No, check out your videos...it says secure video....log in or sign up...
abbey

My Daughter

Post by abbey »

I think the video is only accessible to your friends on facebook.
ZAP

My Daughter

Post by ZAP »

It says "Video unavailable"
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Righto. Thanks for telling me as I don't see any of those warnings, etc. I'll upload the vids somewhere else and embed them here asap.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Tell me if you cannot see these videos.

Imladris

My Daughter

Post by Imladris »

awwwww so cute :-4
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

My Daughter

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lovely - she's a real charmer :-6
Rapunzel

My Daughter

Post by Rapunzel »

She's an adorable little sweetheart. :-4

Roger, you have been blessed. :)
Kathy Ellen

My Daughter

Post by Kathy Ellen »

You have a lovely, wee daughter there Roger. Thanks for posting the videos:-4
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Rapunzel;1257108 wrote: She's an adorable little sweetheart. :-4

Roger, you have been blessed. :)

Oh, very much so.:-6
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Kathy Ellen;1257140 wrote: You have a lovely, wee daughter there Roger. Thanks for posting the videos:-4

No problem whatsoever, Kathy. I wanted to share them. I shall post more on this thread as the opportunity presents itself.
weeder

My Daughter

Post by weeder »

Shes adorable Roger... wish I could hug her.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Kathy Ellen

My Daughter

Post by Kathy Ellen »

OpenMind;1257191 wrote: No problem whatsoever, Kathy. I wanted to share them. I shall post more on this thread as the opportunity presents itself.

I love kids Roger. They're so cute. I love the ways they change all of those words, and roll happily along singing with glee.:wah::-4

I first met all of my Irish rellys when I was 19 yrs. and very immature. I was so proud of myself because I learned 2 Irish songs.....Báidín Fheilimí....a traditional Irish song, and the Irish National Anthem in Gaelic. I sang both songs with such relish and heart;)

My cousin Finian asked me to sing the National Anthem and told me that was very nice. He didn't tell me until recently that I did a nice job with Baidin Fhelilimi, but I mispronounced half of the words in the Anthem. Jasus...why didn't you tell me sooner says I. He said that he didn't want to embarrass me as I was so proud of myself.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

The little bugger should have taught me the right way to sing the song, as he's a teacher and Irish scholar. Think he was getting back at me for all of the years that I tormented him with teasing:p
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Kathy Ellen;1257251 wrote: I love kids Roger. They're so cute. I love the ways they change all of those words, and roll happily along singing with glee.:wah::-4

I first met all of my Irish rellys when I was 19 yrs. and very immature. I was so proud of myself because I learned 2 Irish songs.....Báidín Fheilimí....a traditional Irish song, and the Irish National Anthem in Gaelic. I sang both songs with such relish and heart;)

My cousin Finian asked me to sing the National Anthem and told me that was very nice. He didn't tell me until recently that I did a nice job with Baidin Fhelilimi, but I mispronounced half of the words in the Anthem. Jasus...why didn't you tell me sooner says I. He said that he didn't want to embarrass me as I was so proud of myself.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

The little bugger should have taught me the right way to sing the song, as he's a teacher and Irish scholar. Think he was getting back at me for all of the years that I tormented him with teasing:p

That's rotten, Kathy. He should have told you then or not said anything ever.:-6
Kathy Ellen

My Daughter

Post by Kathy Ellen »

OpenMind;1257403 wrote: That's rotten, Kathy. He should have told you then or not said anything ever.:-6

Yes, he should have Roger, but I think he didn't want to hurt my feelings and just blurted it out. But, he and his wife, my cousin and best friend Liz, got even with him;)

He's into making his own beer and spent many months perfecting the taste. Poor chap had to go away for the weekend on a business trip.

Liz and I hid the beer and told him that it was sooooo good that we drank it all.

Jasus....he broke down and almost cried. We felt guilty and told him the truth. Guess we're even now:wah: He let us drink 2 pints each and that's all:thinking:

It was good beer:p
Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

what are your plans for tomorrow?
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Kathy Ellen;1257496 wrote: Yes, he should have Roger, but I think he didn't want to hurt my feelings and just blurted it out. But, he and his wife, my cousin and best friend Liz, got even with him;)

He's into making his own beer and spent many months perfecting the taste. Poor chap had to go away for the weekend on a business trip.

Liz and I hid the beer and told him that it was sooooo good that we drank it all.

Jasus....he broke down and almost cried. We felt guilty and told him the truth. Guess we're even now:wah: He let us drink 2 pints each and that's all:thinking:

It was good beer:p

A lot of love goes into a beer brew. :yh_rotfl
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1257813 wrote: what are your plans for tomorrow?

I plan to spend the day with my daughter.:-6:-6
Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1257851 wrote: I plan to spend the day with my daughter.:-6:-6

I know as Sundays you do, just wondered if you two were going to the park?
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1257853 wrote: I know as Sundays you do, just wondered if you two were going to the park?

Providing it's not raining or too muddy, then that's exactly what I plan to do.:-6
Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1257872 wrote: Providing it's not raining or too muddy, then that's exactly what I plan to do.:-6

oh wonderful, I know how much she loves it there.:-6
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1257874 wrote: oh wonderful, I know how much she loves it there.:-6
I think she enjoys walking. She's quite a stalwart wee lass.

There's a remnant of an old gate where she likes to play too because of the couple of short covered allies and the steps.
Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1257877 wrote: I think she enjoys walking. She's quite a stalwart wee lass.

There's a remnant of an old gate where she likes to play too because of the couple of short covered allies and the steps.

she'll have fun with all the leaves around.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1257947 wrote: she'll have fun with all the leaves around.

Last year, we both had an amazing experience. I was pushing her in her pushchair around the big lake at the park. We experienced an absolute avalanche of leaves, a rainfall, a leafstorm. I've never seen the like in all my life. I regret that I didn't have my camera with me.
Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1257961 wrote: Last year, we both had an amazing experience. I was pushing her in her pushchair around the big lake at the park. We experienced an absolute avalanche of leaves, a rainfall, a leafstorm. I've never seen the like in all my life. I regret that I didn't have my camera with me.

that sounded awesome, hope you get some pics today.:wah:
along-for-the-ride

My Daughter

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Adorable! :-4

You sound pretty good yourself. ;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

along-for-the-ride;1258130 wrote: Adorable! :-4

You sound pretty good yourself. ;)

Thank you.:-6
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

We didn't make it to the park today. It rained quite hard all morning and into the afternoon. It finally stopped about mid afternoon with a short peek of blue skies and sunshine. We got a peek of leaves falling while it was raining, or, to be more accurate, leaves being ripped from trees by the strong gusts we've had today. That intrigued her for a while - watching the trees bowing in the wind and leaves being blown about in the air.

No new songs this week. She wasn't very interested in anything new while London Bridge seems to be her firm favourite at the moment. Though I've been trying very hard to get her to pronounce her name properly. She pronounces it as Allabella. She gets it for a while but quickly reverts back. I will win through with gentle persistence. :D:-6

I love her greatly and I wish I could see more of her but circumstances prevail against me.
CARLA

My Daughter

Post by CARLA »

I can't see the pictures darn it I bet she is a cute as can be...!! ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

My Daughter

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1258204 wrote: We didn't make it to the park today. It rained quite hard all morning and into the afternoon. It finally stopped about mid afternoon with a short peek of blue skies and sunshine. We got a peek of leaves falling while it was raining, or, to be more accurate, leaves being ripped from trees by the strong gusts we've had today. That intrigued her for a while - watching the trees bowing in the wind and leaves being blown about in the air.

No new songs this week. She wasn't very interested in anything new while London Bridge seems to be her firm favourite at the moment. Though I've been trying very hard to get her to pronounce her name properly. She pronounces it as Allabella. She gets it for a while but quickly reverts back. I will win through with gentle persistence. :D:-6

I love her greatly and I wish I could see more of her but circumstances prevail against me.

with those winds, best you stayed inside.:yh_rotfl

she'll pronounce her name soon, with your help.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

CARLA;1258262 wrote: I can't see the pictures darn it I bet she is a cute as can be...!! ;)

I discovered that some people couldn't see the videos in posts 1 and 2 because of Facebook. So, I created Youtube versions in post 19. Can you see them?

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/1256879-post19.html
ZAP

My Daughter

Post by ZAP »

Yippee! I just saw it. How darling! What a little sweetie she is. One of her lines was "Arabella, Arabella . . ." Daddy's voice sounded good too and your French was great. You make a fine duo.
OpenMind

My Daughter

Post by OpenMind »

Zapata;1258441 wrote: Yippee! I just saw it. How darling! What a little sweetie she is. One of her lines was "Arabella, Arabella . . ." Daddy's voice sounded good too and your French was great. You make a fine duo.

Merci beaucoup.:)

It was by using her name subsitituted for Frere Jacques that I got her to join in while driving. She's slowly using Frere Jacques more now but still slips her name in.

Return to “People”