Jim Warren

ZAP

Jim Warren

Post by ZAP »

I uncrated his The Living Sea last night. I bought it at the art auction on the ship in August. I wasn't familiar with his work but I've been researching him. The painting is GORGEOUS!

Prints are supposed to be available.

The Official WebSite of Jim Warren
Jazzy

Jim Warren

Post by Jazzy »

What a beautiful picture that is! I would love to have that to hang in my library room. If you pm me, I will tell you where you can send it to me :yh_rotfl
minks

Jim Warren

Post by minks »

he is quite awesome isn,t he
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
ZAP

Jim Warren

Post by ZAP »

minks;1257826 wrote: he is quite awesome isn,t he

Yes, I'm becoming impressed by him. It was interesting that they likened his work to a cross between Salvadore Dali & Norman Rockwell. :thinking:

I love your siggy btw. I have that loaded on my CD player in the car.
Odie

Jim Warren

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1257823 wrote: I uncrated his The Living Sea last night. I bought it at the art auction on the ship in August. I wasn't familiar with his work but I've been researching him. The painting is GORGEOUS!

Prints are supposed to be available.

The Official WebSite of Jim Warren

that painting is stunning and shows so much, congrats!~
Life is just to short for drama.
ZAP

Jim Warren

Post by ZAP »

Jazzy;1257824 wrote: What a beautiful picture that is! I would love to have that to hang in my library room. If you pm me, I will tell you where you can send it to me :yh_rotfl

Too late. I hung it already. But, you can come to my house and see it any time. We'll light incense, drink brandy and look at the painting. :)
Mustang

Jim Warren

Post by Mustang »

An awesome painting you've got there Zapata! :-6

He does have some beautiful paintings at his site. Will have to check them out.
ZAP

Jim Warren

Post by ZAP »

I saw that he has some things hanging in Seaport Village, in San Diego. I have to go there in a couple of weeks so I will check it out.

I was debating about giving this to my brother in Kentucky who works at Calumet Farms, raising racehorses. He's coming here for Christmas and I didn't have anything to give him. But as soon as I took it out of the crate I knew I'd have to find something else for my brother. Maybe a print. :D

I counted the paintings, prints & statues of horses in my living room and there are 12. This one went into the master bedroom, above the antique dresser which was my mother's. She loved horses and was a very good horsewoman, as are my 3 daughters.

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”