X Factor

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Is it "live" tonight, Kaz? It's just that my daughter was saying that, when Strictly was on for two consecutive evenings, the second part was recorded after the first show.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

theia;1250912 wrote: Is it "live" tonight, Kaz? It's just that my daughter was saying that, when Strictly was on for two consecutive evenings, the second part was recorded after the first show.

oh.. im not sure!!! well it must be as the lines to vote will have been open till the show tonight surely?? guess we will know when it starts :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

I thought Robbie was brilliant...and he seemed so overcome by the audience reaction
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1250990 wrote: I thought Robbie was brilliant...and he seemed so overcome by the audience reaction

Helloooo you

yes he did didn't he

please tell me the twins didn't just get through..........:rolleyes:
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1250994 wrote: Helloooo you

yes he did didn't he

please tell me the twins didn't just get through..........:rolleyes:

sorry, Betty....:-1
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1251001 wrote: sorry, Betty....:-1

Have you got your pooter back up and running??? :guitarist

Well, here's fingers crossed for that girl group to go out now

Predictions everyone :-2
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1251002 wrote: Have you got your pooter back up and running??? :guitarist

Well, here's fingers crossed for that girl group to go out now

Predictions everyone :-2

yep, it was the connection to the internet that was messing everything up.

really good to see you last week :-6

yes, think the girls should go.
shazzoom

X Factor

Post by shazzoom »

Twins through, mind you i did think they were better than they were previously, still didnt deserve to get through though.

One group out.

Couldn't believe Stephen Gately has died.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

Got my wish then, I'm still shocked those silly boys got through...

I'm also irritated that they have stretched it across two nights and it's on so late, my daughter is gutted she can't watch it on a Sunday.

It was good to see you too Theia, we will have to fit in another visit soon :-6
mikeinie

X Factor

Post by mikeinie »

That was funny tonight. I was surprised that the twins went through. (My Niece goes to school with them), but even with that, they are just too cheesy. The strippers are gone, I didn’t that they were really even that good, or even good looking really.

Does anyone watch the X-tra Factor, God I hate that, just can’t watch it at all.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

why why why did the twind get through!!!! god some people just do it to be irritating im sure :wah:well that girl groups sing off song was worse that what they sng in the first place! glad Rachel didnt go i dont think she deserved to be in the bottom two:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
mikeinie

X Factor

Post by mikeinie »

What is up with the lip syncing when Alexandra burke performed? She wins a contest involving live singing and then lips syncs?

I then I hear that Cheryl will be lip syncing her performance this weekend. That should not be allowed, what a joke.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

mikeinie;1251769 wrote: What is up with the lip syncing when Alexandra burke performed? She wins a contest involving live singing and then lips syncs?

I then I hear that Cheryl will be lip syncing her performance this weekend. That should not be allowed, what a joke.

Who told you that?:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
mikeinie

X Factor

Post by mikeinie »

kazalala;1251771 wrote:

Who told you that?:sneaky:

On the radio today, they were slamming the show for allowing it. It will be easy to tell though on the weekend.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

mikeinie;1251775 wrote: On the radio today, they were slamming the show for allowing it. It will be easy to tell though on the weekend.

tut ,, i agree they should be singing live ,,, robbie did it ,, and its not as if Cheryl cant ,, they do enough live shows,, and she sang live when she was on the show herself fgs!:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

X Factor

Post by shazzoom »

I read that she is going to mime too,

Whitney Houston is going to be on show next week as well isnt she after all those years away,, she used to be brill.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1251882 wrote: I read that she is going to mime too,

Whitney Houston is going to be on show next week as well isnt she after all those years away,, she used to be brill.

why do they have to mime? ,,, i dunno:-5 ye look forward to seeing whitney:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

aggghhhhhh get them off the stage!!!

'oooops they did it again' totally out of tune, appalling!!
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1253125 wrote: aggghhhhhh get them off the stage!!!

'oooops they did it again' totally out of tune, appalling!!

amazingly bad!!!! i keep thinking of the other groups who didnt get through watching them:-5:-5

and waht a nasty piece of work Simon was as well!!! wow he was definately in a crabby mood,,, even after cheryl got upset about the wrong song choice for Loyd,, he said the same again for Ricky!!:-5

Got some work to do then i will hunt some clips out from last nights show:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

best of the show this week in my opinion:D I loved Jamie this week:-6

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Jamie Archer - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Joe McElderry - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Stacey Solomon - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Danyl Johnson - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Not sure about rickys choice of song,,, poor loyd got the wrong song too but i do like his voice,, Olly was fab ,, great performance:D

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Rikki Loney - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Lloyd Daniels - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Olly Murs - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

was a bit dissapointed with Lucie and Miss Frank this week ,, Rachel is quite good but no character at the moment really:thinking:

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Lucie Jones - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Miss Frank - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Rachel Adedeji - Live Show 2 (itv.com/xfactor)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

The terrible twins!!!!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YouTube - John & Edward X Factor 2009 2nd Live Show in HD So Funny

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

X Factor

Post by shazzoom »

Although i wasn't that impressed with the outfiti thought Cheryl did a good job singing and i do not think she mimbed.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

shazzoom;1253483 wrote: Although i wasn't that impressed with the outfiti thought Cheryl did a good job singing and i do not think she mimbed.

Oh dear, I thought the singing was poor, she is just not a solo artist in my opinion.

What's up with Whitney, she looked stoned, she didn't know the release date for her album and she kept looking at her feet :confused:
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

What idiot is voting for those twitty twins!!! :-5
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1253487 wrote: Oh dear, I thought the singing was poor, she is just not a solo artist in my opinion.

What's up with Whitney, she looked stoned, she didn't know the release date for her album and she kept looking at her feet :confused:

Agree on both counts, Betty...shame about Whitney, she is so talented.

The twins???? They can't actually sing :-2
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1253490 wrote: What idiot is voting for those twitty twins!!! :-5

Okay, okay, Betty, it's me :o
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1253483 wrote: Although i wasn't that impressed with the outfiti thought Cheryl did a good job singing and i do not think she mimbed.
i didnt care much for the outfit either:wah:

Betty Boop;1253487 wrote: Oh dear, I thought the singing was poor, she is just not a solo artist in my opinion.

well at least we know she wasnt miming:wah: Whitney was definately high or drunk ,, makes you wonder just how marvelous it really is to be a mega star eh;):rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

theia;1253493 wrote: Agree on both counts, Betty...shame about Whitney, she is so talented.

The twins???? They can't actually sing :-2

The Twins:-5:-5its an absolute disgrace they are even on the live shows,,, louis is to blame for that ,,, and good on Cheryl for saying what she did ,, as its what everyone was thinking:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1253667 wrote: i didnt care much for the outfit either:wah:

well at least we know she wasnt miming:wah: Whitney was definately high or drunk ,, makes you wonder just how marvelous it really is to be a mega star eh;):rolleyes:

Maybe there is something to be said for it though, at least you are oblivious to all the crap going on around you :wah: :wah:
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1253670 wrote: Maybe there is something to be said for it though, at least you are oblivious to all the crap going on around you :wah: :wah:

yea:wah:...:thinking:actually its pretty sad really:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1253671 wrote: yea:wah:...:thinking:actually its pretty sad really:lips:

It is, I wonder what is going on, has she lost all her confidence and now needs to be propped up. Even when she was working with the finalists she just didn't know what to say, she appeared aloof, or maybe she just didn't know how to react. I expected a bubbly woman up there with them, singing alongside them, encouraging them, not some woman hiding behind her producer. Very sad.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1253673 wrote: It is, I wonder what is going on, has she lost all her confidence and now needs to be propped up. Even when she was working with the finalists she just didn't know what to say, she appeared aloof, or maybe she just didn't know how to react. I expected a bubbly woman up there with them, singing alongside them, encouraging them, not some woman hiding behind her producer. Very sad.

yep well i supose even with all the fame and money,, sometimes you still cant be happy:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
mikeinie

X Factor

Post by mikeinie »

I don’t think that she mimed either, the media had that wrong. I liked her performance. Whitney Huston wasn’t that great though, she looked like she was high or something.

OK, what is up with Rachel?? She has a very good voice, but I don’t like her style and she shows little personality, but did you see her when she was in the bottom two again last night, she needed more consoling after she was saved than the other guy did after he was kicked out.

I say she will be gone next week.

The twins.. well they are the ‘Chico’ of 2009, they will stay a while longer as the funny factor, then get the boot when it all gets serious.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

mikeinie;1253701 wrote: I don’t think that she mimed either, the media had that wrong. I liked her performance. Whitney Huston wasn’t that great though, she looked like she was high or something.

OK, what is up with Rachel?? She has a very good voice, but I don’t like her style and she shows little personality, but did you see her when she was in the bottom two again last night, she needed more consoling after she was saved than the other guy did after he was kicked out.

I say she will be gone next week.

The twins.. well they are the ‘Chico’ of 2009, they will stay a while longer as the funny factor, then get the boot when it all gets serious.

yea i agree about Rachel ,, its a shame she does have a good voice... she just isnt going to be a fave is she? and her woe is me attitude when she has been in the botom two aint helping i think:( I do think they sent the right one home out of the tow though ,, going on their survival songs:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

X Factor

Post by Chezzie »

I wanna be Cheryl Cole:-4

Wasnt she brill. I love her, love her lover her..

Love loads of the contestants this time round, gonna be hard choice bar the ******** twins lol:yh_rotfl
shazzoom

X Factor

Post by shazzoom »

I already picked my final 5. But keep forgetting their flaming names lol

Jamie( Afro)Archer, Geordie Joe, Stacey Solomon, Lucie Jones, and Olly Murs.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

A selection from last nights show:D

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Lucie Jones - Live Show 3 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Rachel Adedeji - Live Show 3 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Danyl Johnson - Live Show 3 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Olly Murs - Live Show 3 (itv.com/xfactor)

YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Joe McElderry - Live Show 3 (itv.com/xfactor)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
mikeinie

X Factor

Post by mikeinie »

I did not see the results show last night, but I heard. I cannot believe the outcome last night.

What the heck are people doing?? I am very surprised with who was in the bottom two. I actually thought that Miss Frank was really good on Saturday (exept for putting that stupid rap cr@p in the middle of the song), but they were not the worst by far.

It is getting stupid as long as those twins keep making it through. I am Irish and I don't even like them.
buttercup

X Factor

Post by buttercup »

Sure i read somewhere that the majority of people who vote are teenage girls. This maybe helps answer the question ;)
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

mikeinie;1256204 wrote: I did not see the results show last night, but I heard. I cannot believe the outcome last night.

What the heck are people doing?? I am very surprised with who was in the bottom two. I actually thought that Miss Frank was really good on Saturday (exept for putting that stupid rap cr@p in the middle of the song), but they were not the worst by far.

It is getting stupid as long as those twins keep making it through. I am Irish and I don't even like them.

No miss Frank were not the worst,,, the bloomin twins were!!!:-5 it was shock to see Danyl there though as well ,and even though i, liked the group it would have been bad if he had gone,,, if i was Cheryl i dont think i would have chanced the public vote,,, it was already mad who they voted in the bottom two ,, so it could just have easliy have been Danyl that went,, and in my opinion he was better than Miss Frank:thinking: Its a shame for them though they have been up against it really with just forming as a group at boot camp basically:-3

IM sure people are voting for the twins cos they think they are funny,,, or they are doing it for a laugh who knows... must say though Louis hasnt done his other acts any favours has he ,, and they are not going to win fgs!

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

Can hardly hear the programme over two girls giggling on sofa :wah:
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1260559 wrote: Can hardly hear the programme over two girls giggling on sofa :wah:

aww bless them are they in love with Loyd? ,,, not that good imo:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1260560 wrote: aww bless them are they in love with Loyd? ,,, not that good imo:-3

ermm one may have been, but I was a little cutting, I may have influenced her into a better decision - that one is not my daughter though - my little girl still wants to marry him though as he's cute apparently :wah:
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1260560 wrote: aww bless them are they in love with Loyd? ,,, not that good imo:-3He should have been out last week IMO Kaz....him and the Twins need deporting fgs.:-5:-5:-5
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Betty Boop

X Factor

Post by Betty Boop »

Carolly;1260562 wrote: He should have been out last week IMO Kaz....him and the Twins need deporting fgs.:-5:-5:-5

Ditto lol

Go Jamie Go Jamie :-4
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Joe joe we want joe!:guitarist:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

Betty Boop;1260563 wrote: Ditto lol

Go Jamie Go Jamie :-4Tell ye what....the Girl Singers are not nearly as good as the ones last year.....3 really fab ones then....I even lost some dosh on one I had a bet on when Alex won....still Alex I did like also.:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1260566 wrote: Tell ye what....the Girl Singers are not nearly as good as the ones last year.....3 really fab ones then....I even lost some dosh on one I had a bet on when Alex won....still Alex I did like also.:D

I said alex from the beginning:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”