My god, i cant atually look at this for long!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

Please dont look at this if you have a heart condition, or are of a nervous disposition. Luckily I havent eaten yet!

Its truly horrible! :eek:

Is this the scariest picture EVER of the Bride of Wildenstein? | Mail Online
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Nice lips.:D
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

:yh_rotfl

Do you think she might have a food allergy?!
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I reckon she suffers from a mental illness - sort of like anorexia or bulimia, in that she thinks she is making herself more beautiful. When she looks in a mirror, I doubt she sees what we see.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Sorry, I have very little sympathy for her. What a feck’n bimbo

And

The doctors that do this kind of stuff to people, feed on their vulnerability, and take their money; they are the real monsters and should be the one’s shown on the front pages alongside this woman.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Well frankly I am speechless....She suffers from something and it aint nice! :yh_rotfl
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

The doctors that do this kind of stuff to people, feed on their vulnerability, and take their money; they are the real monsters and should be the one’s shown on the front pages alongside this woman.

Good point.

Raven

Post by Raven »

No they are not. With all the human rights and court cases, people have the right to have done just about whatever they want done. I am sure more than one doctor has suggested counselling to this woman.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I'd still say a doctor who did that to his patient is a very bad doctor.

Odie

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1244729 wrote: Sorry, I have very little sympathy for her. What a feck’n bimbo

And

ditto!:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I can't imagine why anyone sould find this amusing. Would you laugh at a woman born disfigured or a child scarred by burns?

Most likely, she is suffering from 'body-image dysphoria' which is a physcological disorder the same as any mental Illness. Why laugh ?

The criminals here are the cosmetic surgeons who have taken her money instead of getting her expert help to accept herself for what she Is.

It's not funny in the slightest.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

Raven;1244730 wrote: Well frankly I am speechless....She suffers from something and it aint nice! :yh_rotfl

I know Raven, and by the way hi, I have not had the pleasure of seeing any of your threads here.

I do wonder if she could sue, i mean surely she must have family and friends to advise her.

My parents went to LA and could,nt believe the oldies that have had work done, my mum said that had a suprised look on their faces! pure vanity eh?
Oscar Namechange

There is far more to this lady than just tabloid rubbish on her. She is a wealthy Socialite who mas married to Race Horse Owner: Alec Wiedestien. You can learn more of her life is you google her.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

mikeinie;1244729 wrote: Sorry, I have very little sympathy for her. What a feck’n bimbo

And

I totally agree mikeinie, I just wonder how much money it has cost her to look that bad! I would like to know who the doctors are that have done the work?
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1244758 wrote: I can't imagine why anyone sould find this amusing. Would you laugh at a woman born disfigured or a child scarred by burns?

Most likely, she is suffering from 'body-image dysphoria' which is a physcological disorder the same as any mental Illness. Why laugh ?

The criminals here are the cosmetic surgeons who have taken her money instead of getting her expert help to accept herself for what she Is.

It's not funny in the slightest.

but, we don't know this, so what I saw was some butcher!:mad::mad:

I never though it was amusing.:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1244779 wrote: but, we don't know this, so what I saw was some butcher!:mad::mad:

I never though it was amusing.:-5:-5 I never said YOU were laughing. If I remember right, she has has this done over many many years.. a little like Micheal Jackson. Also if I remember right, she had the work done to please her husband who then went off with another woman and divorced her... Nice !!
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

[QUOTE=Odie;1244779]but, we don't know this, so what I saw was some butcher!:mad::mad:

I thinks she's desperate to be young, and it certainly has back fired.

I wonder if there is any good surgeons in LA that can change it back?
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1244782 wrote: I never said YOU were laughing. If I remember right, she has has this done over many many years.. a little like Micheal Jackson. Also if I remember right, she had the work done to please her husband who then went off with another woman and divorced her... Nice !!

oh I know, but just had to get in how I feel about this butcher who did this to her!:-5:-5

I know she had it done, had seen the over the years pics, but she still looked like her face had been chopped up.:mad:
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1244784 wrote: oh I know, but just had to get in how I feel about this butcher who did this to her!:-5:-5

I know she had it done, had seen the over the years pics, but she still looked like her face had been chopped up.:mad:
I feel so sorry for her. She did all that to please a man and then he left her in the end. I know her story well because her husband is well known in the horse-racing Industry. If I recall, is she still not fighting for her settlement from him?
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

I think it would be goog to look at the extremes people are going to in their quest of looking younger. There is certainly a uniformity with plastic surgery. ie trout pouts, big boobs, excessive face lifts. The real issue here should be that it appears to be heading to extremes and surely their must be an ethical issue here.

Lets just hope with fashion, this look fades asap, its truly hideous!
Raven

Post by Raven »

It wasnt the doctor. He can only refuse to do the work if it could cause death.
Oscar Namechange

Raven;1244787 wrote: It wasnt the doctor. He can only refuse to do the work if it could cause death. At least hers was comestic surgery but I've seen far far worse than that. I was reading about one case recently where a Thai woman was having Industrial silicon injected into her face to fill out lines. When the shark ran out of silicon, he used vegetable oil and nearly killed her.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Now thats illegal. And if they insist on doing illegal procedures, then they should be prosecuted.
Oscar Namechange

Raven;1244793 wrote: Now thats illegal. And if they insist on doing illegal procedures, then they should be prosecuted.

The pictures of her were heartbreaking because she was so beautiful in the first place and just didn't need it. There was another one recently of a poor woman who had a gastric band fitted and it went horribly wrong and everything burst and went septic. She nearly died also. I've also seen so horrendous ****-ups on face-lifts that would put me off having one for life.
in the know

Post by in the know »

OMG it is awful to see how plastic surgery can go so wrong. What a nightmare!
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

The thing that gets me, is she actually paid a lot money to look like that... god knows why? :confused:
Oscar Namechange

lou lou belle;1244807 wrote: The thing that gets me, is she actually paid a lot money to look like that... god knows why? :confused:
As I posted earlier.... there is a long story to this woman. The press in the US have been reporting on her for over 20 years as she was a socialite. She had the work done to please her husband.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

lou lou belle;1244807 wrote: The thing that gets me, is she actually paid a lot money to look like that... god knows why? :confused:

It's the same as Michael Jackson, god rest his face. I think some folks look in a mirror and see something that isn't there and keep trying to correct it.

I think it would help put the skids on this kind of stuff, if the Doctors were named.

I thought about getting boobs when I got divorced years ago... put it to wards a down-payment on my house instead. Holding up fairly well, I must say..:p
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1244809 wrote: As I posted earlier.... there is a long story to this woman. The press in the US have been reporting on her for over 20 years as she was a socialite. She had the work done to please her husband.

She didn't do it at her husbands insistence,from what I hear.... she did it to try and recapture his interest.. just shows how nutty we will behave when we are in love.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1244810 wrote: It's the same as Michael Jackson, god rest his face. I think some folks look in a mirror and see something that isn't there and keep trying to correct it.

I think it would help put the skids on this kind of stuff, if the Doctors were named.

I thought about getting boobs when I got divorced years ago... put it to wards a down-payment on my house instead. Holding up fairly well, I must say..:p

I always had sympathy for MJ also.... he was so good looking in the 80's.

I'm just trying so hard not to laugh at your comment of 'God rest his face'. You really are the epitome of naughtiness.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1244785 wrote: I feel so sorry for her. She did all that to please a man and then he left her in the end. I know her story well because her husband is well known in the horse-racing Industry. If I recall, is she still not fighting for her settlement from him?

I do as well, just not sure why she kept using the same surgeon, unless to her she looked good?

and as you said........all for a man.:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

Raven;1244787 wrote: It wasnt the doctor. He can only refuse to do the work if it could cause death.

there are butcher doctors out there, we've seen them all.
moonpie

Post by moonpie »

That is pretty gross.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Very, very sad. :(
Jerry14

Post by Jerry14 »

This will give me nightmares. Imagine running into her on dark night, would give you a heart attack.
[Signature removed]
Odie

Post by Odie »

Jerry14;1245186 wrote: This will give me nightmares. Imagine running into her on dark night, would give you a heart attack.

oh c'mon, she's not that bad.:-5:-5

Return to “General Chit Chat”