Two and a Half Men

Talk about your favorite comedians, their skits, and all things comedy.
moonpie

Two and a Half Men

Post by moonpie »

I enjoy good comedy sit-coms, but I really have a problem with this one. I don't care for the subtle and not so subtle sexual overtones it has in it. Maybe I just can't stand Charlie Sheen since he was exposed to wife-beating a few years back. My husband loves the show, and I hear him laughing alot at and with it, but I would just like to dig a hole and crawl into it when that show is on.

Does anyone have anything positive or negative on this show. Not sure if the people overseas gets the show or not.

:-5:-5
farmer giles

Two and a Half Men

Post by farmer giles »

moonpie;1242054 wrote: I enjoy good comedy sit-coms, but I really have a problem with this one. I don't care for the subtle and not so subtle sexual overtones it has in it. Maybe I just can't stand Charlie Sheen since he was exposed to wife-beating a few years back. My husband loves the show, and I hear him laughing alot at and with it, but I would just like to dig a hole and crawl into it when that show is on.

Does anyone have anything positive or negative on this show. Not sure if the people overseas gets the show or not.

that is my fave show :yh_rotfl

i am charlie sheen

ok head sheen :rolleyes:

YouTube - Megan Fox in Two And A Half Man
Odie

Two and a Half Men

Post by Odie »

funny.......as I think it was Carla? or Betty?:confused:

who said they loved that show and I am about to watch the season premere next week.

I have only ever seen short clips, but I really like Charlie Sheen!

and Michael Jackson was a child molester, but I loved his music.

and Elvis who was a drug addict, man could that man shake a hip!
Life is just to short for drama.
Peg

Two and a Half Men

Post by Peg »

It's one of my favorite shows. I'm always guaranteed a few good laughs.
Oscar Namechange

Two and a Half Men

Post by Oscar Namechange »

moonpie;1242054 wrote: I enjoy good comedy sit-coms, but I really have a problem with this one. I don't care for the subtle and not so subtle sexual overtones it has in it. Maybe I just can't stand Charlie Sheen since he was exposed to wife-beating a few years back. My husband loves the show, and I hear him laughing alot at and with it, but I would just like to dig a hole and crawl into it when that show is on.

I've gone off Charlie Sheen after he turned up in my newspaper on the anniversary of 9/11 with his theory that Bush bombed the twin towers.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Two and a Half Men

Post by Odie »

Peg;1242201 wrote: It's one of my favorite shows. I'm always guaranteed a few good laughs.

oops sorry it was you who told me to watch it!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Talk About Comedy”