Abortion will not solve overpopulation in the long run.

joona

Post by joona »

I am sure that most of you agree with me when I express my concern about the current problem the humanity is facing: Overpopulation. Forced abortion is a cruel practice, and should not be a solution. I have a better solution: It will be neccessary to introduce forced homosexuality upon males.

For the following reasons:

1. Heterosexual mating rituals have always evolved into destructive wars that kill millions, and no longer ensure a "stronger" genetic pool.

2. Homosexual men do not contribute to overpopulation, or the repression of women.

3. Heterosexual men do not mix well in coed situations. They make mixed gender activities problamatic, thus contributing to a division among humans by gender.

4. By opening men up to empathy in other men, it will foster greater friendship relations among males in general, a gender that has extremely low quality friendships because of its "natural" inclination towards violence towards other males.

But wouldn't the human race die off this way?

This is one of the easiest to disprove assertions in the world. If all men were gay, we would still reproduce by artificial insemination. That way, there would only be INTENTIONAL births. Only people interested in starting a family would have children.

That is not what happens today. Men who have no interest whatsoever in having a family end up impregnating women when all they wanted was to have their penis stimulated.

It's either convert to gaydom, or watch the population spiral out of control until some awful war probably kills every one of us, gay and straight.

I go with being gay to save the world.

I have a feeling this might be a harder sell in the Moslem countries, but damn it, I really believe in this initiative!

People need a lot more imagination and openness to new ideas if the human race is going to survive. The lack of real diversity of opinion amidst this huge paradigm shift, is really discouraging.

Without the ability to adapt, we humans will be sooooo finished with our 15 minutes of evolutionary fame.

We need to at least try to improve as a species, even if we have to break every fingernail and spiked heel along the way!

If you're not in favour of mandatory homosexuality, just state your reasons why. If they're all inane and homophobic, then I may actually have a point.

Mandatory homosexuality won't get rid of Wal-Mart or TV, but it might make enough of a difference in people's lives that they might question some of their other "conventional wisdom" regarding wealth, work, sharing, competition and shared values.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

If you're not in favour of mandatory homosexuality, just state your reasons why. If they're all inane and homophobic, then I may actually have a point.

This has to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen. "This" was inane.

Welcome to FG.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Trying to make all males homosexual is as ridiculous as trying to convert naturally occuring homosexuals to hetrosexual. This is a daft idea, but presented in a humourous way.

Welcome to FG.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

We will all have to be Catholic too?
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Yeah and after you homosexualize all the men, what are we women supposed to do? Rabbit Pearls?
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Hold on, I like having sex with women, having sex with men is highly unusual for me, and is probably painful. Therefore I will pass if you don't mind. I have an idea though, why don't we just execute all the smart arses who come up with stupid ideas, that would probably cut down the population by about 56 million I reckon. ;)

Other ideas for overpopulation.

Euthenize the entire Celine Dion fanbase, that will lighten the load.

Paraguay, nobody cares about that place, nuke it.

Lippy women who don't realize their place is in the kitchen, we can work them to death in eco Salt Mines, that will be environmentally friendly, and men won't have to listen to their crap any more.

Anyone involved in Marketing, retail sales, or finance, they should be offered a short sword and told to disembowel themselves, if they refuse, throw them into the nearest river and stand on their heads.

Children, they are annoying, lets see how many we really need to propogate the species, I say about 25 percent of them are useless anyway, invent some kind of McDonalds crap that uses them up, that the other children will eat, problem solved, the children will eat themselves. Perfect.

I think these are all perfectly reasonable, and very attractive schemes for solving the worlds problems, any takers?
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Galbally;898661 wrote: Euthenize the entire Celine Dion fanbase, that will lighten the load. But all those guys are gay, right?

I agree with Jester, I'd never go with a guy who didn't pull his own

weight.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I think these are all perfectly reasonable, and very attractive schemes for solving the worlds problems, any takers?

:wah: Those ideas were brilliant!
BTS

Post by BTS »

Accountable;898669 wrote: But all those guys are gay, right?

I agree with Jester, I'd never go with a guy who didn't pull his own

weight.

Golly I missed this one the first tyme around........:wah::wah:

I'm pulling ................Really hard
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

Post by spot »

This OP was originally posted at Politics Forum .org - View topic - Make homosexuality mandatory in males in 2006.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Sigh.... Jester, Red Glitter, Galbally...
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

AussiePam;1239638 wrote: Galbally...

What happened to him? I have noticed his absence, but am unaware of why. I had thought it was probably an attack of Real Life.
spot

Post by spot »

AussiePam;1239638 wrote: Sigh.... Jester, Red Glitter, Galbally...

I'll put my hand up for one of those but not the other two.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

joona;898374 wrote: I am sure that most of you agree with me when I express my concern about the current problem the humanity is facing: Overpopulation. Forced abortion is a cruel practice, and should not be a solution. I have a better solution: It will be neccessary to introduce forced homosexuality upon males.

For the following reasons:

1. Heterosexual mating rituals have always evolved into destructive wars that kill millions, and no longer ensure a "stronger" genetic pool.

2. Homosexual men do not contribute to overpopulation, or the repression of women.

3. Heterosexual men do not mix well in coed situations. They make mixed gender activities problamatic, thus contributing to a division among humans by gender.

4. By opening men up to empathy in other men, it will foster greater friendship relations among males in general, a gender that has extremely low quality friendships because of its "natural" inclination towards violence towards other males.

But wouldn't the human race die off this way?

This is one of the easiest to disprove assertions in the world. If all men were gay, we would still reproduce by artificial insemination. That way, there would only be INTENTIONAL births. Only people interested in starting a family would have children.

That is not what happens today. Men who have no interest whatsoever in having a family end up impregnating women when all they wanted was to have their penis stimulated.

It's either convert to gaydom, or watch the population spiral out of control until some awful war probably kills every one of us, gay and straight.

I go with being gay to save the world.

I have a feeling this might be a harder sell in the Moslem countries, but damn it, I really believe in this initiative!

People need a lot more imagination and openness to new ideas if the human race is going to survive. The lack of real diversity of opinion amidst this huge paradigm shift, is really discouraging.

Without the ability to adapt, we humans will be sooooo finished with our 15 minutes of evolutionary fame.

We need to at least try to improve as a species, even if we have to break every fingernail and spiked heel along the way!

Mandatory homosexuality won't get rid of Wal-Mart or TV, but it might make enough of a difference in people's lives that they might question some of their other "conventional wisdom" regarding wealth, work, sharing, competition and shared values.

i disagree why? i like sex with women too much.

and chuck ( my friend) says im not attractive:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:

Return to “Abortion”