Little League World Series

Discuss all types of sports.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

San Antonio plays Chula Vista, CA, for the US championship today! San Antonio is undefeated, and Chula Vista has only lost to San Antonio. If they ever get the field dried out this should be a good game. :-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Accountable;1235504 wrote: San Antonio plays Chula Vista, CA, for the US championship today! San Antonio is undefeated, and Chula Vista has only lost to San Antonio. If they ever get the field dried out this should be a good game. :-6

what network?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

qsducks;1235506 wrote: what network?
I'm watching on our local ABC station. I think ESPN is carrying it.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I have been watching these game since it started. What great games by these kids just amazing.

I will be front and center watching this game Texas is the only team to beat us so far. This should be a great game. May the best team will.

On ABC 4PM PST, 7PMM EST.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

CARLA;1235532 wrote: I have been watching these game since it started. What great games by these kids just amazing.

I will be front and center watching this game Texas is the only team to beat us so far. This should be a great game. May the best team will.

On ABC 4PM PST, 7PMM EST.
Get ready to lose, Carla. :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

3-0 bottom of the 1st NO OUTS california ahead.. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

9-0 California in top of the second :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I don't think so ...!! these kids are hot some have been playing together since the age of 5. :-6

[QUOTE]Get ready to lose, Carla. :wah:[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Well that was quick. :(
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Darn it..I missed it. Was it boys or girls. My one daughter played all the way up to age 17 ys.. had been playing since the age of 5. She has her share of trophies...My older son also plays...Quin could care less but is a good player, just has no interest in it...he's doing tennis next year.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Actually it was the little league world series one team had a girl on it mostly boy. My California Chula Vista team won 12-2 now they move to the final game tomorrow against China Tipai for the winner of the 2009 Little League World Series. Hopefully we win,.,.;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

BTS

Post by BTS »

Championship Game Starting RIGHT now

CHI TAIPEI VS USA (California)
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

Post by BTS »

2-0 China top 3rd

2 run homer by Sung (300+ feet)
BTS

Post by BTS »

Another Homer

3-0 top 3rd 2 out

OUCH!!!
BTS

Post by BTS »

Bot. 3rd, 1 out bases loaded......GO.......USA
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

6-3 USA boy this team is great we will give them a great welcome home.:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1235758 wrote: 6-3 USA boy this team is great we will give them a great welcome home.:-6

Carla...congrads!!!! I saw the last 2 innings. CA has won the world championship little league series...awesome.:guitarist:guitarist

Return to “Wide World of Sports”