For Dubs and Jimbo

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
along-for-the-ride

For Dubs and Jimbo

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I'm gonna embedd this video ........Here goes.............

It works! It works! :)

Jimbo..............if I can do it you can do it. :wah:

Just make sure you embedd on the "video" threads only.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
dubs

For Dubs and Jimbo

Post by dubs »

That's freaky that is! :-3

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
farmer giles

For Dubs and Jimbo

Post by farmer giles »

i dont know what impresses me most :thinking:

the very fact that you can embed vidoe's and i cant :-5:-5

or that great vidoe of lon you posted :sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl
along-for-the-ride

For Dubs and Jimbo

farmer giles;1216645 wrote: i dont know what impresses me most :thinking:

the very fact that you can embed vidoe's and i cant :-5:-5

or that great vidoe of lon you posted :sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl

Shhhhhh, Jimbo. I thought I just heard Lon's voice in the other room shout..........."I heard that!"

:D
Kathy Ellen

For Dubs and Jimbo

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Help me Along...I did exactly as Dubs and Spot told me too to no avail...I think that I just have a problem when I try to download graphics and youtubes....

***I copied and pasted the youtube and posted here in a music thread and all I got was the words not the youtube...:confused:
farmer giles

For Dubs and Jimbo

Post by farmer giles »

Kathy Ellen;1216943 wrote: Help me Along...I did exactly as Dubs and Spot told me too to no avail...I think that I just have a problems still when I try to download graphics and youtubes....

***I copied and pasted the youtube and posted here in a music thread and all I got was the words not the youtube...:confused:

me too kathy i posted a vid using dubs (tosser) instructions to the letter all i got was ancient egyption hyraglific(spelling):thinking::thinking:
along-for-the-ride

For Dubs and Jimbo

I hope I can help. :)

Go to a video you would like to copy.

Go to the link under that video.

Go to the embedd area which should be there around the video. Location varies from site to site.

Click on it and"Select all" and that will make the embedd info dark blue and highlighted.

Now press "copy".

Now go directly back to Forumgarden and only go to the "Favorite Videos" area on the left of the home page. You can only embedd a video on a thread at that location.

Now pick a thread there and post something. Under your post, press "Paste" and yes you will at first see all that funny writing. Now when you are ready, press "preview post" and you should see your video on your post. If you do have it, press "Submit post."
Kathy Ellen

For Dubs and Jimbo

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thank you so much for your post Along, but it doesn't work. I've tried it toooooooo many times...just the words come up.

I have a problem with my laptop turning itself off and really need to call my teckie guy. The only problem is that whenever he comes over to fix my laptop, he's here for 5 hours and talks my ears off...:yh_rotfl

Apparently, my laptop does not like some hardware or software in the system, and turns itself off when I download or upload to many graphics or youtubes.

My computer stated that it needed a driver, Raid software, to be downloaded. It didn't fix anything.

Thanks for your help...:-6

Return to “Science Technology Videos”