Pickle Ball

Lon

Pickle Ball

Post by Lon »

Some of us old goats enjoy a good game of Pickle Ball. It sure as hell beats sittin in the rocker.

USAPA -- What is Pickleball?

Attached files
librtyhead

Pickle Ball

Post by librtyhead »

Happy birthday! Lon............:-6
spot

Pickle Ball

Post by spot »

Definitely happy birthday, I hope you have a good day. It must be about time for you to wake up, it's just gone noon here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Pickle Ball

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1215995 wrote: Definitely happy birthday, I hope you have a good day. It must be about time for you to wake up, it's just gone noon here.

I expect he's already up and about playing with his balls, Happy Birthday Lon! :-6
Lon

Pickle Ball

Post by Lon »

Thank you all------------three quarters of a century----just does not seem possible.
Nomad

Pickle Ball

Post by Nomad »

Oh I missed it. Happy Birthday Lon. If you give me your address Ill send you some fake poop or something. I sent Snoozy fake poop and she loved it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
ZAP

Pickle Ball

Post by ZAP »

I'm late as usual. Happy birthday, Lon. Cancerians are good people. Smart people. More fabulously wealthy people born under that sign than any other. At least that used to be the case.
Lon

Pickle Ball

Post by Lon »

Zapata;1216964 wrote: I'm late as usual. Happy birthday, Lon. Cancerians are good people. Smart people. More fabulously wealthy people born under that sign than any other. At least that used to be the case.

Muchas gracias Zapata.
Pickleball471

Pickle Ball

Post by Pickleball471 »

Hey guys,

I am new to the community and just saw this pickleball post. It is such a great sport. If you don't know what it is and would like to read the rules or buy equipment I found a great site named...
spot

Pickle Ball

Post by spot »

Pickleball471;1313993 wrote: Hey guys,

I am new to the community and just saw this pickleball post. It is such a great sport. If you don't know what it is and would like to read the rules or buy equipment I found a great site named...

[spamvertisement deleted]

So great a sport that you even chose your username after it - that's dedication above and beyond the call of duty, eh?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Pickle Ball

Post by CARLA »

happy birthday lon..!! :-6:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

G#Gill

Pickle Ball

Post by G#Gill »

Sorry, Carla, this thread was started July 2009 ! Lon's birthday isn't till July ! :p
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Retirement Activities”