Swine Flu.

Barman

Swine Flu.

Post by Barman »

The National Health are now attempting to organise the immunisation of everyone in Britain.

This week saw the death of a middle aged person with no underlying health problems, a first for us Brits. It was expected though.

By the end of August the health organisation reckon we could be hit with 100,000 new cases a week or a day or a minute or some blinking thing similar.

This should keep Big Brother and the Pete, Jordan saga of the front page of all the newspapers.

Something good comes from everything it seems.
Odie

Swine Flu.

Post by Odie »

I hope they succeed as there is no immunization here.

youngest to die here was a child.
Life is just to short for drama.
Barman

Swine Flu.

Post by Barman »

Odie;1216035 wrote: I hope they succeed as there is no immunization here.

youngest to die here was a child.

We have had a few young children die, they all had underlying illnesses though.

We have now had an otherwise healthy person die for the first time.
G#Gill

Swine Flu.

Post by G#Gill »

[QUOTE=Barman;1216037]We have had a few young children die, they all had underlying illnesses though.

We have now had an otherwise healthy person die for the first time.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they would do that a second time !...................... oops, sorry Barman, I think I must have been reading too many of Jim's posts ! Didn't mean to be facetious. :o

The so-called experts have been saying that so long as people abide by common sense cleanliness rules and avoid others who have coughs and sneezes, this pandemic can be overcome. Apparently it is only like ordinary 'flu as people have experienced in years past, and in most cases is not as bad. Maybe they haven't caught it, themselves, yet ! :thinking:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Swine Flu.

Post by spot »

Go on, we're all going to get it, it's just a matter of when.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Swine Flu.

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1216050 wrote: Go on, we're all going to get it, it's just a matter of when.

Oh Spotibus ! Ever the pessimist ! :rolleyes:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
abbey

Swine Flu.

Post by abbey »

Not a case of how many have it but How many dont! :(
theia

Swine Flu.

Post by theia »

abbey;1216176 wrote: Not a case of how many have it but How many dont! :(

Ver good point, Abs :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
farmer giles

Swine Flu.

Post by farmer giles »

swine flu its not as bad as normal flu ,well in my case it was not but it does last a week or more :thinking::thinking:
spot

Swine Flu.

Post by spot »

farmer giles;1216223 wrote: swine flu its not as bad as normal flu ,well in my case it was not but it does last a week or more :thinking::thinking:

That's a very helpful and informative post mate. I'm glad it turned out that way too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Health Care”