Can someone help me?

Daniyal

Can someone help me?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1155404 wrote: You invite insult. You beg for it because of your ignorance.

My faith ? What could you possibly know about my faith. Assumption is a guess when you dont have a foundation to draw from.

I addressed your condescending darts not your faith.

Seriously dude you need to pause occasionally and consider that you cant believe everything you think.

When One Has To Believe It Means He Or She Doesn't Know Only Believe . That Not Hard To Overstand . You Insulted Me Because It Your Nature And You Know The Moderators / Administrator Will Do Nothing About It . It Has Nothing To Do With Assumption . And Your Foundation As You Call It Is Nothing But Made Up Words Created To Feed Your Ego , And Can't Be Proven Another Testimony To An ( Unseen / Unheard / Untouch Deity ) That You Have Faith / Belief Exist . The Helping Hand Your LQQking For Is At The In Of Your Own Arm But Your Havn't Realize It Yet . Geting **** Not Going Change Anything . And Thats A Fact .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Nomad

Can someone help me?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1155416 wrote: When One Has To Believe It Means He Or She Doesn't Know Only Believe . That Not Hard To Overstand . You Insulted Me Because It Your Nature And You Know The Moderators / Administrator Will Do Nothing About It . It Has Nothing To Do With Assumption . And Your Foundation As You Call It Is Nothing But Made Up Words Created To Feed Your Ego , And Can't Be Proven Another Testimony To An ( Unseen / Unheard / Untouch Deity ) That You Have Faith / Belief Exist . The Helping Hand Your LQQking For Is At The In Of Your Own Arm But Your Havn't Realize It Yet . Geting **** Not Going Change Anything . And Thats A Fact .

I insulted you because of your lack of respect for others. Your inability to consider and exhibit decency and your persistent method of shoving your opinions down members throats which by the way are based on your beliefs as nothing Ive witnessed from you thus far is based in fact.

Your belief is fact others beliefs are ignorant utterings from lesser humans than yourself. In my world your right to respect is diminished considerably by your guttural demeanor and condescending attitude.

If what you desire is for your thoughts to be considered, your ideas entertained as possibility and your person to be treated with respect then you yourself must offer others the same.

If you didnt act like a meathead Id disrespect you and insult you with the same love and affection I insult others. My disrespect for you is based on your behavior. You have in my opinion diluted if not completely vaporized any cause you might find just. You have created for yourself a persona of being a non entity. A blip here for my amusement.

Nothing you express will be considered as worthy of consumption until you start behaving yourself.

You are a child with a nasty mouth and I have taken it upon myself to be the one to wash that mouth with soap until its rid of the vermin and bacteria that foams down your chin and into this forum.

Consider yourself ostracized and doomed to a life of dank and darkness that will choke the contempt and disgust from your wretched soul and you crawl from the dungeons you have manifested as sacred.

Get your mind right sir.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Ted

Can someone help me?

Post by Ted »

Nomad:-6

What can I say? Wow!

As I've said before I ceased to read anything this person writes a long time ago.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Nomad

Can someone help me?

Post by Nomad »

Shalom friend.
I AM AWESOME MAN
dubs

Can someone help me?

Post by dubs »

Nomad;1155454 wrote: I insulted you because of your lack of respect for others. Your inability to consider and exhibit decency and your persistent method of shoving your opinions down members throats which by the way are based on your beliefs as nothing Ive witnessed from you thus far is based in fact.

Your belief is fact others beliefs are ignorant utterings from lesser humans than yourself. In my world your right to respect is diminished considerably by your guttural demeanor and condescending attitude.

If what you desire is for your thoughts to be considered, your ideas entertained as possibility and your person to be treated with respect then you yourself must offer others the same.

If you didnt act like a meathead Id disrespect you and insult you with the same love and affection I insult others. My disrespect for you is based on your behavior. You have in my opinion diluted if not completely vaporized any cause you might find just. You have created for yourself a persona of being a non entity. A blip here for my amusement.

Nothing you express will be considered as worthy of consumption until you start behaving yourself.

You are a child with a nasty mouth and I have taken it upon myself to be the one to wash that mouth with soap until its rid of the vermin and bacteria that foams down your chin and into this forum.

Consider yourself ostracized and doomed to a life of dank and darkness that will choke the contempt and disgust from your wretched soul and you crawl from the dungeons you have manifested as sacred.

Get your mind right sir.

Oh Oh! You just bought yourself twenty feet of gibberish mister.....:thinking:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Kathy Ellen

Can someone help me?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nomad;1155454 wrote: I insulted you because of your lack of respect for others. Your inability to consider and exhibit decency and your persistent method of shoving your opinions down members throats which by the way are based on your beliefs as nothing Ive witnessed from you thus far is based in fact.

Get your mind right sir.

You wack-a-doodle:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I lubs you:-4
Daniyal

Can someone help me?

Post by Daniyal »

Get your mind right sir.

Your Water Down Testimony Is As Fake As Your Faith It Means Nothing . Your Peaching Is Useless . But I Prove One Thing abby Was Over Here Reading Your Post And Did Nothing So That Tell Me You Have The Ok . But How Does That Change Your Faith Your Still Worshiping Nothingness . And Thats Not Faith That Truth . Like I Said From The Door . Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. To believe is to accept things that you do don't know .Either you know or you don't. Once you know - then you no longer have to believe and belief is the fuel of most religions.
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Odie

Can someone help me?

Post by Odie »

Jester2;1153338 wrote: Can I help you with your mind then? :yh_rotfl

yes, oh please do!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
mikeinie

Can someone help me?

Post by mikeinie »

xx_Janey_xx;1147373 wrote: I never cared much about religion....i thought it was aload of ....... but now i feel like im missing something and i have no idea where to start becuase there is such so much invloved in religion.... can anyone point me in the direction please?:)

Just believe in yourself and remember to leave the world in a bit of a better place than you found it, and live every day like it is a gift, everything else is just….. I won’t go there..
Nomad

Can someone help me?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1155530 wrote: It Means Nothing . Your Peaching Is Useless

Ok I dont mind telling you that hurts.

Ive always thought my peaching was extraordinary.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Can someone help me?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1155650 wrote: Ok I dont mind telling you that hurts.

Ive always thought my peaching was extraordinary.

I Overstand You Don't Know Any Better It Cool .

Nomad

Can someone help me?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1155673 wrote: I Overstand You Don't Know Any Better It Cool .

Finally !

Someone gets me.

Thank you. :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Can someone help me?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1155673 wrote: I Overstand You Don't Know Any Better It Cool .

Do you like sweaty men ? :o
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Can someone help me?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1155864 wrote: Do you like sweaty men ? :o

Those Blinded By Religious Light Can Never See This , But They Must . Such Beliefs Have Always Failed And Will Always Fail , From The Very Nature Of The Task , To Try Make A God That Exists Not Exist . Yet We Are To Believe In This [ Non - Existing God ] And If We Seek To Prove It Exists On This Physical Plane, Then We Become Blasphemers , This Is Truly Blindness . One Pursuing Such Inquires Travels Around And Around In The Labyrinth Of Though , Until He / She Is Lost To All Sane Reasoning , Action Or Conduct , And Is Utterly Unfitted For The Work Of Life , Can't Face Reality . He / She Is Like The Hamster Which Frantically Runs Around And Around The Circling Treadmill Wheel Of His Cage , Traveling Ever And Yet Reaching [ NoWhere ] At The [ End ] A [ Prisoner ] Still , And Standing Just Where He / She Started With [ No Proof ] . They Must Teach You , Get Your Answers At Death , So That You Won't Seek To Know While Your Alive ..

Nomad

Can someone help me?

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1155961 wrote: Those Blinded By Religious Light Can Never See This , But They Must . Such Beliefs Have Always Failed And Will Always Fail , From The Very Nature Of The Task , To Try Make A God That Exists Not Exist . Yet We Are To Believe In This [ Non - Existing God ] And If We Seek To Prove It Exists On This Physical Plane, Then We Become Blasphemers , This Is Truly Blindness . One Pursuing Such Inquires Travels Around And Around In The Labyrinth Of Though , Until He / She Is Lost To All Sane Reasoning , Action Or Conduct , And Is Utterly Unfitted For The Work Of Life , Can't Face Reality . He / She Is Like The Hamster Which Frantically Runs Around And Around The Circling Treadmill Wheel Of His Cage , Traveling Ever And Yet Reaching [ NoWhere ] At The [ End ] A [ Prisoner ] Still , And Standing Just Where He / She Started With [ No Proof ] . They Must Teach You , Get Your Answers At Death , So That You Won't Seek To Know While Your Alive ..

You liken me to a rodent ?

If you dont mind Ive always kind of thought of myself as a marsupial.

Small request. :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Can someone help me?

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1155864 wrote: Do you like sweaty men ? :o

I do!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
cigar898

Can someone help me?

Post by cigar898 »

Whether one believes in God or a particular diety is ones own choice. Do not be influenced by others opinions. You know what they say about opinions, they are like *ss*oles, everyone has on. You have to feel something in your heart and when you do, follow it and see where it leads you.

My personal opinion......

I believe in God and go to Mass every weekend and pray every day; for I believe. And furthuring on that thought, life is just a shoret period of time, eternity is forever. If there is a God, how do you want to spend eternity? Heaven or Hell?

If you do not belive in God, when you die, the truth will then be known.

God Bless....

"A new crime is arising in the world today; be prepared for it. The crime of being a Christian. The crime of believing in God - Archbishop F. Sheen"
Those who made the ultimate sacrifice thought YOU were worth dying for. Remember THEM

I'm Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Christian, and a proud Veteran. Therefore, my government has labeled me a "right-wing extremist", a militia member, and a possible domestic terrorist

Return to “General Religious Discussions”