Chavs

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
Ozay

Chavs

Post by Ozay »

There seems to be a lot of Chavs in this country now even in small towns like where i live they are starting to come out of the woodwork. I just find them annoying it is there attitude and there image. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a snob, i have tried to get along with them but i can't. I just find there antics weird...like i was in the Library the other day and there was some benefit mothers sat in the child section with their kids and one of them shouted to the Librarian....'ERE! have you got a charger for a Nokia?' I mean, come on!!....then today i saw some in town god they make me so angry going about topless taking up all the pavement so i had to say 'excuse me' so i could get passed sometimes they won't even move....they are making me curse them under my breath!!
Kathy Ellen

Chavs

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Ozay,

Could you tell me what a chav is:confused:
kazalala

Chavs

Post by kazalala »

Ozay;1212061 wrote: There seems to be a lot of Chavs in this country now even in small towns like where i live they are starting to come out of the woodwork. I just find them annoying it is there attitude and there image. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a snob, i have tried to get along with them but i can't. I just find there antics weird...like i was in the Library the other day and there was some benefit mothers sat in the child section with their kids and one of them shouted to the Librarian....'ERE! have you got a charger for a Nokia?' I mean, come on!!....then today i saw some in town god they make me so angry going about topless taking up all the pavement so i had to say 'excuse me' so i could get passed sometimes they won't even move....they are making me curse them under my breath!!

OMG!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl shouting for a mobile charger in a library:wah:only a Chav:rolleyes:and Topless!!!!!!! do you mean topless.. as in they have no tops on at all,,, are you talking about men or women:-2:-3:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Chavs

Post by kazalala »

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Chavs

Post by kazalala »

its supposed to be more to do with fashion Kathy but sort of morphed in to a certain type of person:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Kathy Ellen

Chavs

Post by Kathy Ellen »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl That's hysterical Kaz. We call those people Benny's......
Kathy Ellen

Chavs

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kazalala;1212075 wrote:
Oh Kaz, I must steal that pic for my friend. Love it...;)
kazalala

Chavs

Post by kazalala »

Kathy Ellen;1212082 wrote: Oh Kaz, I must steal that pic for my friend. Love it...;)

no probs Kathy ,, glad you like it:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Chavs

Post by Odie »

kazalala;1212077 wrote: its supposed to be more to do with fashion Kathy but sort of morphed in to a certain type of person:thinking:

we have thousands here!:-5:-5

loud mouth obnoxious teenagers!:rolleyes:
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Chavs

Post by Oscar Namechange »

The latest Chav accessory around here seems to be flouresent coloured mini-skirts and crop tops that hurt your eyes. Give me a chav over a hoodie any day though.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Chavs

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212184 wrote: The latest Chav accessory around here seems to be flouresent coloured mini-skirts and crop tops that hurt your eyes. Give me a chav over a hoodie any day though.

the girls look bad as well :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

how about hoodie chavs they have a hoodie and a staff yet they have burberry cap under the hoodie :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Chavs

farmer giles;1212188 wrote: the girls look bad as well :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

how about hoodie chavs they have a hoodie and a staff yet they have burberry cap under the hoodie :thinking::thinking: No, that's the chav's mothers.

You do know that the home and heart of the Chav and Chavette is Essex don't you? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Chavs

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212194 wrote: No, that's the chav's mothers.

You do know that the home and heart of the Chav and Chavette is Essex don't you? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

yes i hear they have the godmother chave who sings songs at the seaside :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Chavs

farmer giles;1212197 wrote: yes i hear they have the godmother chave who sings songs at the seaside :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Wonder if she's got the Essex face-lift pony tail?? Black tights and white shoe's ??? :sneaky::sneaky:
farmer giles

Chavs

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212200 wrote: Wonder if she's got the Essex face-lift pony tail?? Black tights and white shoe's ??? :sneaky::sneaky:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl ok you win
Oscar Namechange

Chavs

farmer giles;1212212 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl ok you win
I usually end up on top :sneaky:
farmer giles

Chavs

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212225 wrote: I usually end up on top :sneaky:

good grief :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

Chavs

farmer giles;1212228 wrote: good grief :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Is it just you and me posting tonight? Where is everyone? :confused:
Odie

Chavs

Post by Odie »

oscar;1212225 wrote: I usually end up on top :sneaky:

:eek::cool::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Ozay

Chavs

Post by Ozay »

Kathy Ellen;1212071 wrote: Hello Ozay,

Could you tell me what a chav is:confused:

Well a Chav is what u americans know as 'rednecks' they share the same intelligence level and values as those people but dress in more jewellery and sport clothes of a horrible nature! If u can picture taking the look of a Rapper then trying to copy him/her then you have the dress scene of most chavs. The most stupid thing they do is tuck their socks into there tracksuit bottoms.....even in hot weather....and wear tracksuit top hoods over a baseball cap so they can look like there heroes the crime boasting sexist rappers of your country! Many also have a gold chain (fake) around their neck and a Sovereign ring on their index finger not cos there married just so they can look well hard....so they think!
Ozay

Chavs

Post by Ozay »

kazalala;1212074 wrote: OMG!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl shouting for a mobile charger in a library:wah:only a Chav:rolleyes:and Topless!!!!!!! do you mean topless.. as in they have no tops on at all,,, are you talking about men or women:-2:-3:yh_rotfl

I am talking about men.....i don't think women would get away with it....that would be a sight...not a pretty one they wud be all flabby from sitting on there arses smoking and drinking all day!
spot

Chavs

Post by spot »

Me, I quite like a bit of attitude, and they brighten up the landscape. Long live the Chav and Chavette until the next generation's extroverts show up and they're just a fading memory. Make the most of them while they're around. Talk to them, some can be very entertaining.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
farmer giles

Chavs

Post by farmer giles »

spot;1212638 wrote: Me, I quite like a bit of attitude, and they brighten up the landscape. Long live the Chav and Chavette until the next generation's extroverts show up and they're just a fading memory. make the most of them while they're around. Talk to them, some can be very entertaining.

hench innit ??:D
Imladris

Chavs

Post by Imladris »

Spot has his own chav tendancies - remember my siggie?
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Betty Boop

Chavs

Post by Betty Boop »

Imladris;1212653 wrote: Spot has his own chav tendancies - remember my siggie?

:wah: Likes a bit of bling does he? :D

Can't recall the siggy though :confused: Do tell...
Imladris

Chavs

Post by Imladris »

Betty Boop;1212660 wrote: :wah: Likes a bit of bling does he? :D

Can't recall the siggy though :confused: Do tell...

Oh Betty, senior moment striking is it? Look down for some Spot chav speak.....
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Betty Boop

Chavs

Post by Betty Boop »

Imladris;1212688 wrote: Oh Betty, senior moment striking is it? Look down for some Spot chav speak.....

Oh jeepers :yh_rotfl I was not on this planet when I posted that was I...

For some bizarre reason I thought I was addressing Buttercup too, I think I am going slightly mad :thinking::-2
Raven

Chavs

Post by Raven »

oscar;1212194 wrote: No, that's the chav's mothers.

Oh you are sooooooooooo WRONG! Chavs originate from Chatham, Kent! :eek::yh_bigsmi

(yes I have stilettos, and matching bag!)
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
mikeinie

Chavs

Post by mikeinie »

oscar;1212184 wrote: The latest Chav accessory around here seems to be flouresent coloured mini-skirts and crop tops that hurt your eyes. Give me a chav over a hoodie any day though.

chav over hoodie: very true.

hoodies are rock bottom and so out dated
Raven

Chavs

Post by Raven »

The gangsta look is soooo last season! :yh_rotfl
Chezzie

Chavs

Post by Chezzie »

Actually it's all about Lumo ;)

or

Emo :D
Odie

Chavs

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1253733 wrote: chav over hoodie: very true.

hoodies are rock bottom and so out dated

and the pants that ride down to the boys asses and show their underwear.

Raven

Chavs

Post by Raven »

Odie;1253824 wrote: and the pants that ride down to the boys asses and show their underwear.

:yh_rotfl how many times are you tempted to run up and just pull them down? what are they going to do? Run after you??:yh_rotfl
Odie

Chavs

Post by Odie »

Raven;1253826 wrote: :yh_rotfl how many times are you tempted to run up and just pull them down? what are they going to do? Run after you??:yh_rotfl

soooooooo temping!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Raven

Chavs

Post by Raven »

Innit! :yh_rotfl
Odie

Chavs

Post by Odie »

Raven;1253833 wrote: Innit! :yh_rotfl

luckily my son never wore them!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
spot

Chavs

Post by spot »

Odie;1253906 wrote: luckily my son never wore them!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

The pants, or the underwear?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “England”