sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

with everybody-can't seem to find any action around this place :-6
:-6
farmer giles

what's going on

Post by farmer giles »

sunnyskies;1207175 wrote: with everybody-can't seem to find any action around this place :-6

it goes like that at times

unless their is joke telling or someone is having a tiff :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

if you dont know any jokes i'll direct you to .... no i wont say her name :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

that's understandable. Is there a "connection" forum to this thing? I would like to chit-chat and make friends but also other possibilities and I'm not seeing that sort of thing here......????
buttercup

what's going on

Post by buttercup »

What do you mean? Flirting?
Sunshine

what's going on

Post by Sunshine »

sunnyskies;1207179 wrote: that's understandable. Is there a "connection" forum to this thing? I would like to chit-chat and make friends but also other possibilities and I'm not seeing that sort of thing here......????

Welcome Sunnyskies. There is almost someone here all the time. Due to the fact that this is a forum that has a wide variety of people from different countries posting, the times to chat are sometimes few and far between.

What I do is just find a thread and comment on what others have posted. I ususally miss everyone but I don't mind that much. I do find some to chat with if I am here at the right time of day which at this point is hard to pin point. :-3
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

yea and just more personal conversation. Seems more like twitter on here and I'm looking for personal conversation about who you are, what you do, your interests, family, etc. Really getting to know people.
buttercup

what's going on

Post by buttercup »

We tend to find that out over time, many of us have been here for years. Nobody here is really looking for a relationship in a romantic way although they have happened on occasion.

Some of my friends have said plentyofish.com is an excellent site, you may want to have a look. Sorry i dont have a link.

Edit - i found it http://www.plentyoffish.com/
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

Buttercup and Shari-thanks so much!

Sunshine not Shari-HA! sorry
buttercup

what's going on

Post by buttercup »

Your welcome. I want to be the first to know if you meet someone wonderful ;)
YZGI

what's going on

Post by YZGI »

buttercup;1207217 wrote: Your welcome. I want to be the first to know if you meet someone wonderful ;)
:-5Crap, don't scare the fish of..:yh_rotfl
spot

what's going on

Post by spot »

I always thought finding some action meant scoring drugs but what do I know.

sunnyskies, what you see is exactly what there is. People who register here end up overlapping on messengers, trivia channels, skype, irc, facebook, in pubs with a pint, all over the place. The site itself is the springboard. There are far too many alternate media for the site to operate them so it doesn't even try. It just provides an audit trail of who was talking what to whom in public, and what they said. It's the daily chatter here which clues people in about who they'd like to do what with elsewhere.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

You got it Buttercup.

Love the Cowboys Yzgi!
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

[ It's the daily chatter here which clues people in about who they'd like to do what with elsewhere.

Spot-very well said!
buttercup

what's going on

Post by buttercup »

He's also single :sneaky:
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

Uh-Oh Buttercup telling all the scoop now! HEHEHE :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

what's going on

Post by Oscar Namechange »

sunnyskies;1207206 wrote: yea and just more personal conversation. Seems more like twitter on here and I'm looking for personal conversation about who you are, what you do, your interests, family, etc. Really getting to know people. Hi Sunnyskies from Sunny Britain. Some of the more regular members have their own rooms. As an example Friends of Carolly, Kazala's room, Oscar's lane etc where we post the daily events of our lives. You can really get to know folk in there and your most welcome. :yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_coffee:yh_coffee
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
ZAP

what's going on

Post by ZAP »

What!!Spot is SINGLE???
Oscar Namechange

what's going on

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Zapata;1207290 wrote: What!!Spot is SINGLE??? It comes as no surprise to me. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

If we keep talking like this-we're going to SEE SPOT RUN! :yh_rotfl
farmer giles

what's going on

Post by farmer giles »

Zapata;1207290 wrote: What!!Spot is SINGLE???

spot is my love rival suzy really likes him :thinking::thinking:

oh well :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
ZAP

what's going on

Post by ZAP »

buttercup;1207210 wrote: We tend to find that out over time, many of us have been here for years. Nobody here is really looking for a relationship in a romantic way although they have happened on occasion.

Some of my friends have said plentyofish.com is an excellent site, you may want to have a look. Sorry i dont have a link.

Edit - i found it Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.comâ„¢

A dating site? Is that what you mean? I can tell you some strange experiences from some of those. Maybe we should have a Member of the Week (like on another forum I visited) where a member is asked about himself/herself. That seemed to work pretty well. Maybe that is here already. I'm just finding my way around myself. This is a BIG forum, full of specific interests.
spot

what's going on

Post by spot »

Zapata;1207306 wrote: Maybe we should have a Member of the WeekForumGarden's policy on unexpurgated graphics would make that a very stiff proposition. Not impossible perhaps, but hard to pull off.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
farmer giles

what's going on

Post by farmer giles »

spot;1207312 wrote: ForumGarden's policy on unexpurgated graphics would make that a very stiff proposition. Not impossible perhaps, but hard to pull off.

holy crap on a stick i got one of spots jokes .... it must be the non drinking ,good one buddy :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
buttercup

what's going on

Post by buttercup »

farmer giles;1207301 wrote: spot is my love rival suzy really likes him :thinking::thinking:

So do i. I'd date him.
buttercup

what's going on

Post by buttercup »

Zapata;1207306 wrote: A dating site? Is that what you mean? I can tell you some strange experiences from some of those. Maybe we should have a Member of the Week (like on another forum I visited) where a member is asked about himself/herself. That seemed to work pretty well. Maybe that is here already. I'm just finding my way around myself. This is a BIG forum, full of specific interests.

Feel free to start one. ;)
Nomad

what's going on

Post by Nomad »

sunnyskies;1207206 wrote: yea and just more personal conversation. Seems more like twitter on here and I'm looking for personal conversation about who you are, what you do, your interests, family, etc. Really getting to know people.

Eventually the rejection becomes bearable. After months and months of talk to my hand or bug off you little twerp or Im sorry is that your ass or your face or leave me alone or Ill call the police or hey nimrod mind your own business or Christ would you please stop calling my house or no I would not like it if you just showed up at my door or only a creep would take a girl to a Texas Chainsaw Massacre film fest you just learn to accept it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

Nomad-dang it-should i be afraid of you??????? HA!
ZAP

what's going on

Post by ZAP »

spot;1207312 wrote: ForumGarden's policy on unexpurgated graphics would make that a very stiff proposition. Not impossible perhaps, but hard to pull off.

Yes, I see your point.
ZAP

what's going on

Post by ZAP »

buttercup;1207358 wrote: Feel free to start one. ;)

I would never presume to be intelligent or computer-savvy enough to do that.
Peg

what's going on

Post by Peg »

farmer giles;1207301 wrote: spot is my love rival suzy really likes him :thinking::thinking:

Geesh you scared me! I thought at first that you meant you wanted Spot. :yh_rotfl Think I am due for a nap now.:-3
spot

what's going on

Post by spot »

Peg;1207794 wrote: Geesh you scared me! I thought at first that you meant you wanted Spot. :yh_rotfl Think I am due for a nap now.:-3

I think I've a bottle of chloroform somewhere...
Nomad

what's going on

Post by Nomad »

spot;1207806 wrote: I think I've a bottle of chloroform somewhere...

I dont think this surprises anyone.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

what's going on

Post by spot »

Nomad;1207807 wrote: I dont think this surprises anyone.

There was a bunch of us used to carry the stuff at school in small bottles for use during breaks. Modern day kids haven't much clue when it comes to substance abuse. Some of us preferred ether. The real ditzies went for acetone.
Peg

what's going on

Post by Peg »

spot;1207806 wrote: I think I've a bottle of chloroform somewhere...

I took a nap without the assistance of chloroform. :yh_rotfl
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

alrighty then-naps, substance abuse, what else?????????
minks

what's going on

Post by minks »

Spotnapping???

OMG shouldn't we call somebody??
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

k seriously about the cloroform stuff-i know nothing about it-does it help you sleep cuz i need it!
spot

what's going on

Post by spot »

sunnyskies;1207874 wrote: k seriously about the cloroform stuff-i know nothing about it-does it help you sleep cuz i need it!

No. What you need's a soporific or hypnotic, not an anaesthetic. "Inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system. It is immediately dangerous to life and health".
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

mix me up a brew! :p
sunnyskies

what's going on

Post by sunnyskies »

well i posted pics but my i guess i mislabeled my album to "me" which i can't seem to change so both pics (of me and one of my daughter) say "me" ????? so complicated.

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”