Guarded internet surfing for kids

mariojem

Post by mariojem »

I am a mother of four children. My older son and daughter are studying at universities away from home. My other two children, a son and another daughter aged seven and nine respectively, miss their older siblings. I want them all to communicate through the internet so that they remain well connected. Where can I get a safe email service for the younger kids?
abbey

Post by abbey »

:-3

erm, you already asked this in another thread!

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/kids- ... -kids.html
spot

Post by spot »

mariojem;1186952 wrote: I am a mother of four children. My older son and daughter are studying at universities away from home. My other two children, a son and another daughter aged seven and nine respectively, miss their older siblings.What happened to "My six year old daughter"? She died in the last week? The big bad Internet ate her while you weren't watching?

Far more interesting would be to point us to the special interest group which is sending you out as an emissary to all these forums to get the topic discussed, you fraudulent spam type person.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sendacow

Post by sendacow »

If i were them I would get them to sign up to the big names in the market like hotmail,yahoo or googlemail. They are pretty trustworthy!

Return to “Kids Family”