can u help me?

thehcmgorg

can u help me?

Post by thehcmgorg »

Who will run the health care system under the Minnesota Health Plan?
CARLA

can u help me?

Post by CARLA »

You might find this link will answer all your questions. please don't come back and place links to promote your agenda.

FAQs about the Minnesota Health Plan | Minnesota Universal Health Care Coalition

[QUOTE]Who will run the health care system under the Minnesota Health Plan?

The MHP is governed by a public board appointed by locally elected county commissioners from every region of the state. The board will include health care providers and consumers.

The MHP Board runs the MHP and negotiates doctor fees and hospital budgets. It is responsible for health planning and the distribution of expensive technology, as well as working with the University, other higher education institutions, and local communities to ensure sufficient providers in every community. The budget for health care is set through a democratic and transparent process.

[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Lon

can u help me?

Post by Lon »

I read over the MHP proposal. It would appear to me that it would be one super costly program that could spin out of control. Hearing aids covered?? Wow! Move in's from other states. Premims based on ability to pay? Who decides?
thehcmgorg

can u help me?

Post by thehcmgorg »

can anybody tell me about health care marketing?
Lon

can u help me?

Post by Lon »

thehcmgorg;1190985 wrote: can anybody tell me about health care marketing?

What specifically do you want to know?
thehcmgorg

can u help me?

Post by thehcmgorg »

I want info about health care marketing ? how its work ? nd how they helpful?
spot

can u help me?

Post by spot »

thehcmgorg;1191590 wrote: I want info about health care marketing ? how its work ? nd how they helpful?

Why?

I don't, actually, believe you. HCMG sounds too like Health Care Management Group.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

can u help me?

Post by CARLA »

I suggest you do some research yourself for starters. Seem you know exactly what your looking for google it. :thinking: I'm watching you..

[QUOTE]I want info about health care marketing ? how its work ? nd how they helpful?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Lon

can u help me?

Post by Lon »

thehcmgorg;1191590 wrote: I want info about health care marketing ? how its work ? nd how they helpful?

First, get a Health Care Program to market-----then, find someone to market it to. SIMPLE
thehcmgorg

can u help me?

Post by thehcmgorg »

its ok..can any one know best health care program? any body take it so give review...
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

Who will run the health care system under the Minnesota Health Plan?Oscar I think:thinking: but may be someone else so you better check it out yourself as I would hate to put you wrong.....amazing what Google can show you....as you must know anyway:sneaky:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

can u help me?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Carolly;1192132 wrote: Oscar I think:thinking: but may be someone else so you better check it out yourself as I would hate to put you wrong.....amazing what Google can show you....as you must know anyway:sneaky: Excuse me Mrs.... I've never been anywhere near Minniwhatsit and don't intend to. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1192397 wrote: Excuse me Mrs.... I've never been anywhere near Minniwhatsit and don't intend to. :wah:Well go.....you have a new job there:D:guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

can u help me?

Carolly;1192398 wrote: Well go.....you have a new job there:D:guitarist What? Running their health care? No..... I'm more sort of Member of Parliment for 'The Dumb and Dumber' Party :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1192401 wrote: What? Running their health care? No..... I'm more sort of Member of Parliment for 'The Dumb and Dumber' Party :yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOh ye I forgot:-2....ang on I aint the Dumber one am I....na Im the Dumb one so thats ok then:guitarist
Oscar Namechange

can u help me?

Carolly;1192402 wrote: Oh ye I forgot:-2....ang on I aint the Dumber one am I....na Im the Dumb one so thats ok then:guitarist We could ask another member of FG to join us, then we'd be 'Dumb, Dumber and even more Dumber' Party. We could also have 'Really Dumb' as our party Chairman :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1192406 wrote: We could ask another member of FG to join us, then we'd be 'Dumb, Dumber and even more Dumber' Party. We could also have 'Really Dumb' as our party Chairman :yh_rotfl:yh_rotflI know just the person:driving:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mad Oz where are ye:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

can u help me?

Carolly;1192407 wrote: I know just the person:driving:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mad Oz where are ye:yh_rotfl She's busy on FOC.... give her a shout :sneaky::sneaky:
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1192408 wrote: She's busy on FOC.... give her a shout :sneaky::sneaky:
Ive taught her something on MSN so she will be playing with it.....shes such a child:rolleyes: not like me:D anyway I better go now as I aint been much help answering the OP so im gonna read up as lots of questions being asked here lately and dont want to seem dim:rolleyes:.....as if:D;):driving:
Oscar Namechange

can u help me?

Carolly;1192410 wrote: Ive taught her something on MSN so she will be playing with it.....shes such a child:rolleyes: not like me:D anyway I better go now as I aint been much help answering the OP so im gonna read up as lots of questions being asked here lately and dont want to seem dim:rolleyes:.....as if:D;):driving:
Just as if we would divert some-one's thread ????? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1192412 wrote: Just as if we would divert some-one's thread ????? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
If the OP was sincere..........no.
Oscar Namechange

can u help me?

Carolly;1192418 wrote: If the OP was sincere..........no There's been alot of them lately hasn't there? Who are they?? :thinking::thinking:
Lon

can u help me?

Post by Lon »

Just a thought for Carolly and Oscar-----------Why don't you guys just email each other with your drivel?:wah:
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

Lon;1192484 wrote: Just a thought for Carolly and Oscar-----------Why don't you guys just email each other with your drivel?:wah:More fun on a thread when the OP is obviously taking the pee as 2 can play at that game.....when in Rome they call it Lon......see post 21 ;)...But if you want serious I can do that also when I need to:thinking:
spot

can u help me?

Post by spot »

Carolly;1192485 wrote: More fun on a thread when the OP is obviously taking the pee as 2 can play at that game.....when in Rome they call it Lon......see post 21 ;)...But if you want serious I can do that also when I need to:thinking:

It still leaves a bad taste in the mouth and some of us actually want to talk to the guy. You're not adding value, either of you.

thehcmgorg wrote: its ok..can any one know best health care program? any body take it so give review... What bothers us is firstly your unwillingness to respond to questions - you're a write-only poster - and secondly your obvious involvement in the topic (simply from your username). If you'd just explain your background and reason for your enquiry everyone would be happier. I, for one, am fascinated at why someone would spend their life on the internet behaving so inanely but that goes for what Carolly and oscar have posted here too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

spot;1192583 wrote: It still leaves a bad taste in the mouth and some of us actually want to talk to the guy. You're not adding value, either of you.

Well guess your right Spot..... people indeed say things at times what leaves a bad taste in our mouths.
spot

can u help me?

Post by spot »

Carolly;1192590 wrote: Well guess your right Spot..... people indeed say things at times what leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

I suspect his first language isn't English, for one thing.

Come on, if you think your behaviour in the thread's defensible then defend it, don't pussyfoot around what I wrote. I've had threads deliberately wrecked in the past and I'll tell you, it doesn't leave anyone who'd been building it with a good impression of the posters involved.
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

spot;1192593 wrote: I suspect his first language isn't English, for one thing.

Come on, if you think your behaviour in the thread's defensible then defend it, don't pussyfoot around what I wrote. I've had threads deliberately wrecked in the past and I'll tell you, it doesn't leave anyone who'd been building it with a good impression of the posters involved.No Spot sorry but im not on trial here and I refuse to be drawn into your Web.
spot

can u help me?

Post by spot »

Carolly;1192594 wrote: No Spot sorry but im not on trial here and I refuse to be drawn into your Web.

Then clean the thread up and leave it as you found it, please.
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

spot;1192596 wrote: Then clean the thread up and leave it as you found it, please.
Shall I keep this part here ...you calling the Poster a liar?

Why?

I don't, actually, believe you.
spot

can u help me?

Post by spot »

Carolly;1192597 wrote: Shall I keep this part here ...you calling the Poster a liar?

And what has that to do with thread-wrecking, Carolly? I'm trying to engage him in conversation and if he is indeed an opinion-former for a special interest group then I'd find that far more interesting than if he's merely a foreigner out practicing his minimal skills in English.

I'm perfectly serious. Thread-wrecking is a totally evil concept from the start and I've been a victim of it far too often to look kindly at the pair of you. The fact that you can't see the worth of a thread doesn't give you the right to shut it up.
Carolly

can u help me?

Post by Carolly »

spot;1192599 wrote: And what has that to do with thread-wrecking, Carolly? I'm trying to engage him in conversation and if he is indeed an opinion-former for a special interest group then I'd find that far more interesting than if he's merely a foreigner out practicing his minimal skills in English.

I'm perfectly serious. Thread-wrecking is a totally evil concept from the start and I've been a victim of it far too often to look kindly at the pair of you. The fact that you can't see the worth of a thread doesn't give you the right to shut it up.Spot......you are so right as normal and I so appreciate your words of wisdom and at times I wish I could be more like you on Threads and your knowledge of handling situations.
spot

can u help me?

Post by spot »

Carolly;1192602 wrote: Spot......you are so right as normal and I so appreciate your words of wisdom and at times I wish I could be more like you on Threads and your knowledge of handling situations.

As always, Carolly. As always.

Now, are you clearing this thread back to rationality or are you not?
QUINNSCOMMENTARY

can u help me?

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

As someone who has managed health benefits for over 45 years, I can tell you this plan is more smoke and mirrors and will not control costs, just as the Massachusetts program did not control costs and is now suffering the consequences.

There is nothing in this plan that will control costs over the long term especially in light of a greater number of people covered and certainly nothing that will pay for expanded coverage.

The people of Minnesota should ask some hard questions before they approve this one. Look at this from their own Q&A, I have highlight the most absurd assumptions and conclusions.

Administrative efficiency and elimination of the vast bureaucracy devoted to denying care, billing and paying out claims for care at different rates and with different coverage for the same procedure, elimination of insurance marketing and administration. "Devoted to denying claims", just this statement alone should scare any intelligent person

Increasing access to preventive services and early intervention for everyone, preventing costly emergency room and hospitalization expenses.

Bulk purchasing of drugs and medical supplies at lower, negotiated prices pie in the sky

Allocation of medical infrastructure and resources (like hospitals and surgical centers) based on a region's needs. Rationing, not a bad idea, but rationing

Annual budgets for health care facilities, rather than the current method of itemizing each pill dispensed, and each individual expense, and then billing them at different rates to different insurance companies for each patient treated. what happens when they are at their budget limit?

Negotiation of provider fees what do they think health plans do now?

More efficient delivery of care (use of school nurses to administer flu shots instead of sending each student individually to an outside clinic, not sending patients by ambulances to more distant hospitals because closer hospitals are not in "network") Millions of dollars no doubt

You may want to read my new artricle on this subject quinnscommentary
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog
QUINNSCOMMENTARY

can u help me?

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

thehcmgorg;1190486 wrote: Who will run the health care system under the Minnesota Health Plan?

If you are interested in an analysis I just did on the Minnesota proposal, take a look at my Blog. If you are from that state you may want to share it with others from Minnesota and get them to ask some hard questions about the proposal.

The article is too long to run here.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog

Return to “Health Care”