Marketing strategy in the health care field??????

thehcmgorg

Post by thehcmgorg »

10 points easy, please help!!?

How do economic, technological, social, and competitive factors influence marketing strategy in the health care field? Which factors do you feel are most influential?
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

why do you want us to do your homework for you? :sneaky:

you haven't even said hello to us yet :p

geeeesssssssssssshhhhhh :rolleyes:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

How do economic, technological, social, and competitive factors - JustAnswer

here's the answer to your question and it will only cost you $3 to get it. a good value, IMO... any answer we came up with here would probably be worth 25 cents tops..:wah:

...unless spot is on - then you may get the 50 cent answer... but will have to filter out the autoslam against GW:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

It's really odd, it got asked at marketing strategy in the health care field?????? 10 points easy, please help!!? - Freemason Hirams Travels Masonic Forums as well. I can't imagine there's more than one person going around asking it. I blame the Republicans, myself, for pushing people over the edge into this sort of behavior.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

It looks like a university style of question to me. The kind that makes you realise you haven't listened for the whole semester. :yh_rotfl
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

And this is panic time! :wah:
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Rapunzel;1189827 wrote: It looks like a university style of question to me. The kind that makes you realise you haven't listened for the whole semester. :yh_rotfl

You mean I had to listen to someone at some point this last semester. :thinking:

uh oh! Yikes! :wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Nothing you can do about it kiddo! I still have nightmares about an essay on palaeoglacial palimpsests that I had to write! :p
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Betty Boop;1189837 wrote: You mean I had to listen to someone at some point this last semester. :thinking:

uh oh! Yikes! :wah:

I know...bummer, huh? :yh_rotfl just when you want to catch up on some zzzz's at the back of the class or do some texting, etc. It's not on all this work, work, work and think, think, think....:-5 :-5 :wah: :wah:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Rapunzel;1189842 wrote: Nothing you can do about it kiddo! I still have nightmares about an essay on palaeoglacial palimpsests that I had to write! :p

ppfffttt easy peasy. once I learn how to say it, I'll do it in me sleep
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Snowfire;1189872 wrote: ppfffttt easy peasy. once I learn how to say it, I'll do it in me sleep

Great! Will you tell me the answers when you do? :D :wah:

Return to “Health Care”